First Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rich and Livy held that embrace for a while until, finally, Livy collapsed back onto the table.

"Did you put your finger...?"

"I did. It just seemed right. I hope it didn't offend you."

"Well, it is a little embarrassing. You are the first person beside me who's ever done that to my butt. You didn't mind?"

"No, I liked it. I loved helping you have that orgasm."

"You mean those orgasms."

"Yeah."

"Livy, I'm going to leave the room now. You can rest here until you are ready to get dressed. I'll be just outside. I'll see you in a little while."

"Ok. And thanks. Thanks so much."

Rich left the room.

About ten minutes later Livy, dressed, came out of the massage room. There was no one else there, so she gave him a big hug and said again, "Thank you so much. Can I see you again?"

"Of course. This is my profession. I would love to help you take care of your body."

"Ok. I'll call you." and with that she turned and walked out the door.

As Rich walked back into the massage room to clean up for his next client he smiled and he said, right out loud, "I wonder how much of a tip she left?"

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whew 11, what a lesson

I am sure a lot of guys could use your story as a handbook and guide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Story, you seem to know anatomy too

OK, I'm a guy. I've been massaged on every continent except Antarctica (and don't ever expect to check that box). Mostly I'm getting the massage for totally non-sexual reasons, but now and again, "I get lucky". Your depiction of the non-verbal communication between the Masseur and the Massagee is accurate, especially since in many of my massages, neither of us speak the other's language.

So will there be a return visit story?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Whore Next Door A new next door neighbor changes Dalton's life forever.in Loving Wives
My Son's Girlfriend His son's girlfriend was staying over-night.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories