First Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was close, Slave."

She repeated the process two more times then told me to change positions. I was instructed to lay upside down on the couch's back rest with my legs in the air. All of my weight was on my shoulders and upper back. Slightly uncomfortable position but I was excited to see what was next. She straddled my face with her knees resting on each side of my head. Master was sitting up so I couldn't actually lick her if I wanted to. Her pussy was just out of reach.

Her skirt blocked my view. All I could see was the inside of her thighs, the curve of her ass, her strap-on, and her pussy. I felt her left-hand grip my cock again, slick with lubricant. Her fingers entered my ass. She worked my shaft hard, quickly traveled up and down the shaft with determination.

"You tell me when you're going to cum, Slave!"

I started to moan out. I gritted my teeth, trying to hold it off as long as I possibly could. I could feel the muscles around my cock tighten. She must have felt it, too.

"You're about to cum, I can feel it."

"Not yet, not yet!"

She kept pumping away with her one hand. It didn't take long.

"I'm gonna cum, Master!!"

"Open your mouth!"

She pulled out of my ass and unstraddled me. Now she stood over me with both hands clamped down on my cock, working feverishly to coax an orgasm from my body. I could see her face contorting as she jerked the last ounce of control I had left. I came with a loud roar. She aimed my cock at my face, I had no say in the matter so I let the orgasm rip through me and enjoyed the humiliating act. I ejaculated and made a complete mess out of my chest, face, and mouth.

For a few seconds all I could hear was my heavy breathing, nothing else in the room mattered.

Master milked me for every drop. She slowly squeezed everything out of me then smeared what was on my chest onto my face and laughed.

I just laid there.

She left my field of vision. I could hear the water in the bathroom going then shut off. A few minutes later she returned just as I was starting to feel myself drifting off to sleep. When I opened my eyes, I saw her standing in front of me only wearing her strap-on.

She was stroking it slowly with a sinister smile on her face. She instructed me on how to position myself. I laid on my back with my ass hanging just off the edge of the couch with my legs wide open. She pressed the head of her cock against my opening. It was slick with lubricant. I was both nervous and excited. I've practiced with plenty of butt plugs and other toys but I had yet to have a woman fuck me.

Her plastic cock was black with all the contours of a natural cock. The look was realistic, I know this was by design. She once told me she liked to use the realistic looking toys on men for the power play. She knew that the men she played with weren't gay, but holding that one detail over them pulled at their insecurity. It made her role and dominance that much juicier.

The head slipped in slowly.

"Good job. You've practiced for this."

A sense of pride filled me. She slipped in deeper before pulling back and then filling me further. Her rhythm picked up, matching my breathing at firth until my body was used to her. Before I knew it, she would slide inside of me on every thrust. My cock was rock hard now. She gripped my hips and ground into my body.

I was in bliss.

Her eyes closed for a few seconds as she picked up the pace and started to really fuck me. My moans started to rise.

"Does my little faggot like being fucked?"

I nodded, biting m bottom lip to keep from moaning out loudly.

"Don't you dare hold back!"

She suddenly pulled out and pulled me on all fours then reenter me without the gentleness she once used. She no longer ground into me. Now our flesh met with a loud slap. Her hands roughly gripped my hips, her cock entered me deeper, and at an odd angle.

Now, Master started to grunt. Loud, deep, guttural grunts. She picked up the pace. All my words were jumbled up in my head. It both hurt and felt amazing. In every aspect of my life, I'm in charge. I'm the strong man that protects, that doesn't show his weakness, that doesn't break. Here, with her, I was the complete opposite. She saw my fear, my weakness, my submission to her. I gave in to her willingly and that made me feel so alive.

She was out of breath by the time she pulled out from inside of me.

"Get on your back, again."

I did as she demanded. She reentered me, this time with something in her hand. I realized it was a condom when Master pulled it to her mouth and tore it open with her teeth. The pace of her hips was much slower now. She pressed the condom over my throbbing cock then eased it down the shaft. She slipped out of me then straddled my hips and allowed me to enter her for the first time. Her eyes closed as she lowered herself down the entire length.

A slight gasp slipped from her lips. Her head rolled back. She raised her body then backed down. Leaning forward, she placed her hands on the back rest of the couch, then started rotating her hips. She felt amazing. She pressed herself down and held the position for a second. Her eyes were still closed. Master took a long deep breath then started bucking her hips. There was a violent snap to them now. It was almost as if I didn't exist. I was there for her pleasure and her pleasure alone. I was just a tool.

A living breathing toy for her enjoyment.

Her eyes opened. The intensity multiplied. She was fucking me hard now. Master grit her teeth, forcing herself back down on my cock with every thrust. I forced back the urge to let go and cum. My body was tense.

"Don't you dare cum!"

My face was a mask of contortion and determination. Her breathing grew labored. The moans higher in pitch, she was close. The sounds that emanated from us were intoxicating. She kept slamming into me.

"OH FUCK, OH FUCK, OH FUCK. I'm gonna cum!"

She held her breath, a massive coil of muscle finally exploded. She let out the most expressive sounds my ears had ever herd. She stopped pushing into me. Her orgasm had full control over her body. Her mouth hung open, her eyes shut closed. Her nails digging into the back rest.

I bucked my hips into her. With my hands on her hips I was now fucking her. Her body was mine, I rode the wave of her orgasm, intensifying it, forcing the peak to crash into her. I felt my own control slipping. My grip on her tightened. Her body was still frozen in place. Between moans she blurted out.

"You have my... permission. Cum for me... Slave. Oh, fuck. Now!"

Almost on command I exploded.

My orgasm was even stronger than the first. Every muscle in my body stiffened. She took over and rotated her hips, feeding my orgasm at its highest point. With her head in the nook of my neck and shoulder, I could feel her heavy breathing on my skin.

"Good job, Slave."

The high of the experience with her was subsiding. The details of the room around us came back into focus. My breathing started to come back under control.

"Thank you, Master."

"Now, one last thing."

Master pulled herself off of me then kneeled at my feet. Her hands wrapped themselves around the base of my still throbbing cock. She gripped it firmly, then started to pull the condom off. She was careful not to spill a drop. Curious what she was doing, I watched intently.

Once the condom was off, she dangled it in front of my face.

"Now Slave, there is a cum tax that you will pay any and every time you cum with me."

I was still on a slight high from the orgasm. The haze of confusion must have shown on my face.

"Get on your knees and open your mouth, Slave."

I got down into position. My body was already feeling sore. My muscles protested but complied. She stood over me. My eyes traversed the contours of her body as I made my way up to her face. She was still wearing her strap on. She brought the condom just above my mouth while a smiling.

"I love that you are so obedient."

She poured the contents of the condom into my mouth, watching to makes sure I swallowed my load, then dropped the condom onto my lap. Master leaned over just an inch from my face and smiled.

"You did great. I'm definitely going to keep you. Oh, and I love you."

She kissed me on the lips tenderly then walked away.

"Let's go get cleaned up, Slave. We have so much more fun to have."

12