First Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still hungry, slut?" you ask. I hear the sound of another zipper and then the cock inside me abruptly vanishes, leaving me empty. "Hold her down," you say curtly. For a brief moment, I'm left kneeling alone on the bed and I can smell a mix of my arousal, latex, and semen. Then another hand takes hold of my neck, slightly larger and rougher than yours. The stranger is silent as he holds me down, hand stroking my hair in a parody of affection. I have no warning before you shove your cock into me, driving yourself in deep, your greater width stretching me and making me shudder with pleasure.

I groan as you take me, the line between my fantasies and reality blurring. Each hard thrust seems to scatter my thoughts into mindless feelings of pleasure and contentment, and an overwhelming desire to submit washes over me. I manage to gasp out, "Master," before all remaining thought vanishes beneath your pounding. You're pulling my hips back with every stroke, fucking me hard, using me, and I'm lost in the sensation of you slamming into me.

"Again," you say through gritted teeth, your fingers sinking cruelly into my flesh.

I instantly resume playing with my clit, desperate to please you, and the savage friction of your cock quickly drives me over the edge. My cunt tightens around you, grasping hungrily at your flesh as I cry out, "Ah god, fuck me, please master, take me, I need it, this slut needs you to fuck her," as I orgasm. The stranger moves his hand, taking hold of my hair and jerking my head to the side as you lean forward over me. Your breath feels hot against my shoulder, then your teeth sink in and you crush me into the mattress, brutally impaling me a final time and filling me with your seed.

You spend a moment pressed up against my back and I faintly hear you murmur to the stranger, but can't make out the words. My hair is released, then there's the sound of footsteps and a door closing. I lay prostrate beneath you, the bite on my shoulder starting to sting. Eventually, you withdraw, sending a fresh wave of pleasurable shivers through me. I collapse into a little heap on the bed as you pick yourself up. A moment later, I feel your fingers parting my nether lips and you shove what feels like a weighted plastic ball into me, forcing me to gasp and shudder.

You say softly, "Kneel," and I draw myself slowly back up, sitting on my heels. Remembering your previous directions, I make sure that my knees are spread wide and try to rearrange my rumpled skirt before clasping my hands behind me. I can feel your cum leaking out of me from around the toy and I swallow, wondering if we're done. The weight of the ball shifts inside me with every movement, keeping me hyper aware of the newly fucked state of my cunt. A moment later, I feel a tug and then you're gently removing my blouse and bra, exposing my breasts to the open air.

I can feel your gaze as you inspect my posture. After a moment, you say deliberately, "Do you know what we're going to do now, pet?"

Still riding aftershocks of pleasure and the mental white noise from the orgasms, I say meekly, "No master-anything that pleases you." I lean in the direction that your voice came from, eager to make you happy.

I feel you move close to me and you bring my hands to the front of my chest, hooking them together. A rope brushes against my cheek and then you raise my arms above my head, clipping them into something. There's a slithering sound, then my hands start to rise more, higher and higher until I'm on my knees and stretched taut, barely able to support myself on the mattress.

"Very good pet," you say affectionately, stroking my hair. "However, you orgasmed without permission earlier and now I'm going to punish you for it. I'm actually delighted that you gave me an excuse-although, honestly, I was going to do this anyway. I've been looking forward to it. I had the floggers all laid out and everything."

I swallow spasmodically, fear making my muscles clench, which forcibly reminds me of the toy's presence. I whisper, "Yes master, if it pleases you," the words barely out of my mouth before you begin.

You start out gently, the impact on my back barely noticeable. The tips of the flogger occasionally lick around my sides to sting my breasts, the sensation not unpleasant. As you continue, I find myself twisting against the rope, seeking out the slight pain. I hear you chuckle and there's a pause as you switch tools-when you resume, the sound of the leather hitting my back is much louder.

The stinging grows as you ratchet up the blows, the pain growing into a slow and steady burn. You continue to work me over and my eyes start leaking tears, soaking into the blindfold. Gradually, the intensity of the strikes increases further, making me jerk from the impact, then gasp and shudder as the ball inside me shifts, mixing in bursts of reluctant pleasure. I realize after a while that I've started to make little whimpering noises as I anticipate each blow, turning toward each one.

There's another pause and I experience a paralyzing wave of fear. I whisper, "No, no, no," as I hear you drop the current flogger and pick up another. Then it's too late, and the impact of the heavier whip steals my breath. There's a delay as I feel it hit, then a line of fire traces along my back. I plead with you, begging you to stop as each blow falls but you continue, unrelenting. Finally, my back and ass are on fire, the skin feeling raw and red. I'm wrung out, hanging limply from my wrists and sobbing quietly.

Still dangling, I hear you drop the whip, then you're pressed up behind me. You free my hands and I drop forward onto my stomach. I feel drained of energy and emotion, all of it scoured clean by the flogging. I feel your hands dig under my hips, pulling them up to slide a pillow under me. My ass in the air, you push my legs apart and with a quick jerking motion, you yank the ball out. I feel a flood of dampness between my legs, and then your rigid cock is sliding back in, taking me again.

I'm too exhausted to struggle under you as you fuck me. With each thrust, you bottom out, grinding into me and making sure that I feel it. I cry out weakly, the feeling of delicious fullness still pleasurable despite the accompanying pain from the flogging. I feel defeated, completely dominated, and as I stutter out a last helpless orgasm I feel you stiffen inside of me, filling me for a second time. You collapse on top of me and a moment before I black out, I hear you whisper, "Good girl. When you wake up, we'll make sure to train your other holes-we still have the whole weekend ahead of us."

12