First Meeting

Story Info
Slow exploration between two new lovers
640 words
3.5
20.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally meet. We aren't as awkward as I feared. The friendly hugs and kisses, hinting at more than mere friendship. We spend the evening talking about our lives sharing stories. Eventually we decide to order in. Since we want to be alone together. Our smiles the way we hold hands. The fact that we are happy tells everyone we are together. The food arrives and we eat suddenly very silent as the bedroom looms larger in our thoughts. I say that we could go to bedroom and fuck like bunnies and while that would be fantastic. I think we both are looking for something more than bunnies. I say that I just want to get to know your body and how it reacts. If you are ticklish. What your cock looks like when hard. What your face does when you are close to cumming. How your cock feels right before it comes. You are silent and very aroused.

"How are you expecting to accomplish such things?" you ask.

I reply, "Tonight I'm going to do it with my fingers." I move over to you and we spend forever hugging kissing and petting.

I smile and say, "I feel like I'm a teenager." Kissing you before you can reply that you still are a teen. You manage to undo my bra under my shirt and I slip out of it then say that I won't tempt myself from my mission and that being topless would definitely distract. Your impish pout is sweet but I'm determined and I kiss you again taking time to remove your clothes as we wander to bedroom. You lay exposed on bed and I ask you to roll over.

You comply and are in heaven as I massage baby oil into your legs working up them to your behind and sitting over you as I rub oil into your back neck and shoulders. You feel really relaxed, and I ask you to roll over. You do somewhat shyly and I once again working from your feet massaging oil into your skin. I skip over your crotch and do your chest enjoying feel of your body, playing with your nipples. My eyes on your face watching you blush occasionally. I reach your face and slowly deeply kiss you enjoying the sweet response of your lips and tongue.

"We have all the time in the world," I softly whisper. I lay between your legs my focus on your cock now just inspecting it from every angle fascinated by it. Letting my mind wander to how it would feel deep within me then pulling my focus back to the present. I cup your balls feeling them seeing how you respond. Then looking back to your cock admiring the slight curve of the shaft and smiling at how the tip has one glistening drop upon it. My fingers run over shaft feeling like a thousand tiny feet upon your cock. Finally I grow courageous and grip it very loosely hand slowly gliding up and down my free hand roaming over your hip and thigh. Stroking firmer and faster and you manage to utter a few preferences. My soft capable hands stroking sensitively, almost perfectly to cumming. You moan my name followed by long creamy strands arcing high. I watch with childish delight at the results of my work.

Stroking softer and softer as you come back down to normal. Glancing deep into your eyes seeing your face tell all. I gather some Kleenex to clean up and kiss you as I do feeling the warmth of your climax spread through me. Once you're clean I suck one finger licking the smears of cum upon it. I make no comment on taste before I curl up next to your warm naked body and cuddle feeling very safe and happy with you.