First Meeting

Story Info
Couple meets in London for the first time.
1.8k words
3.97
14.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot and she found herself sitting on a train on her way to London. She would be there in about 20 mins, she felt sick at the thought of what she was doing, was she actually going to go through with it

But here she was, the idea of getting off the train popped into her mind but she quickly dismissed it, although she was nervous she was also excited about meeting the man she had chatted to for so long. The one who had written those mails and said those words on the phone to her.

She could feel the dampness between her legs as she went over on her head what the mails had contained, and now she was actually going to get a chance of acting out every single detail.

The train stopped at waterloo and she jumped off, looked in the window fixed her hair and started along the platform, the butterflies in her stomach were causing her legs too feel heavy and it seemed ages before she reached the main station.

"Lets meet outside burger king at waterloo at 2 o clock" those were the last words he had said to her, so there she was waiting outside burger king at 1 45 pm, she was so nervous she could hardly stand still, and then she saw him, the first feelings were to run to him and give him a massive hug and a kiss, something she had dreamed of doing for a long time now, he hadn't seen her yet so she took a few seconds to study him, and yes he was just as handsome as his pictures had said, more so.

Finally gaining enough courage to go over she pleaded with her legs to move, she was so nervous, what if he didn't like her?, what if they just didn't get along?

Walking over to him she could feel the dampness between her legs growing and she tried to ignore the sexual feelings she had for him just long enough to smile and say, "Hi, how are you? I can't believe we are actually doing this!"

His face melted into that gorgeous smile and he leaned in to give her a hug, it was a friendly hug, but it was contact!

It was kind of awkward between them for the first hour or so, all they had talked about on the phone, so many times they had said what they were going to do to one another when they first met, it was nothing like that, it was if it was two mates meeting after a long absence.

They went for coffee and talked for a while, about where he had been, how the flight was etc, but all she could think about was getting her hands on his firm body, she had waited so long and now she was playing chicken, she had gone shy! Yes shy! The only person who has to this day, made her lost for words or unable to act. He was gorgeous, absolutely the gentleman she had known for the last 10 months.

"So what do you want to do? Fancy looking round the shops or just going back to mine to chill out?"

Yeah chilling out seemed good she needed an ice cold shower to chill her out the way she was feeling. So that was it, they were on their way back to his house, she walked with him fighting the urge to pounce on him and tear his clothes off, "behave" a voice inside her head told her, just stay cool!

As they walked they chatted about things people chat about when they have only known each other for a couple of hours, then he pointed out the house and walked up the stairs opened the door and threw his keys on the table by the door.

"Come in make yourself at home, do you fancy something to drink?"

Fancy, yeah I fancy something alright, but its not coming out of your coffee pot, is what she wanted to say! instead a polite please that would be nice came out instead.

She sat on the sofa took her jacket off and thought about the situation, the wet sticky feeling between her legs wasn't helping much and neither was the pure lust she felt for him…

He walked in with the coffee and set it down on the table, she looked at him and couldn't help smiling, she was here with him, now, right next to him, not on the phone, or typing on her keyboard, sat on the sofa close enough to touch him!

He broke the ice by stating " I haven't even kissed you yet" shit! Her heart almost leapt out of her chest, and she was sure he could smell her feminine sex through her thin skirt, as instructed she wore no knickers and was cleanly shaved.

Smiling she turned to him slipped from the sofa in-between his legs and leaned up to him, he kissed her slowly and deeply, and he tasted fantastic his arms slipped around her and pulled her closer to him, it seemed that they stayed there for hours just wrapped up in each other tasting one another and exploring each others bodies with there hands.

After what seemed like ages she moved her hand down to where a very large bulge had appeared in his thin shorts, she worked her hand over the impressive hot package that lay beneath. Squeezing and stroking she could feel the hardness and the heat of his cock and wanted so badly to feel that inside her, he leaned back onto the couch and closed his eyes as she carried on stroking him, just as she was going to reach her hand underneath his shorts he sat up, smiled and pulled them off his hips to reveal a very tight pair of black boxers, the moistness between her legs was now more than she had ever experienced and her nipples were rock hard and longed for some attention. How could one man that she had only met two hours ago turn her on so much?

She slipped her hand inside his boxers and got the firs touch of his flesh, he sighed quietly as she took his hard tool in her hand and wrapped her small hands around him, he was large with an impressive head on him and she could only just fit him in her hand,

She stroked him slowly watching the expression on his face as she did so then started to build up the pace until she could no longer contain herself, she slid down a few inches until the tip of his cock was level with her face, the scent of him was turning her on even more, she leaned forward and slid him into her mouth, his eyes opened and he looked down at her with a look of shock mixed with gratitude, the feeling of him in her mouth was wonderful, he was large so she had trouble taking him all in but she did her best, paying attention to every inch of his cock and balls, licking and sucking squeezing and stroking until she could feel his balls harden and his cock began to jerk inside her mouth, she swallowed it greedily and cleaned him with her tongue, when she looked up he was smiling down at her "my turn" were the words that came from his mouth.

He helped her up and on the space on the sitting room floor behind the couch, she was still dressed so he just pulled her skirt up and freed her huge swaying breasts from the bra that had kept them so well contained. He bent forward and kissed her deeply his hands finding there way to her nipples that were now aching to be touched, his touch was gentle at first, smooth and slow but as her moans of delight grew so did his actions

His hands moved down her body towards her wet sex, a shiver of delight ran through her as he moved his hand over her stomach and reached the smooth shaven area that was so sensitive and begging for a touch. A slight moan escaped her lips as he gently slid a finger between her soft folds to find the wetness there, he stroked her clit and she opened her legs wider for him, that was all he needed, he sunk his fingers into her hot and swollen hole gently moving them back and forth still rubbing the electric bud with his thumb, her body squirmed under him from the waves of pleasure that were building up…

Slowly he moved down her body planting kisses over her breasts and stomach until he was level with her pussy, he stayed there for a while smelling her sweet aroma and gazing at her, tracing circles with his tongue around her hot sex and gently breathing warm air onto it, it was driving her crazy as she longed for the feel of his tongue inside her, she gasped as he licked at her clit then sunk his tongue inside of her, lapping up her wetness, he was a true expert and brought her to a shattering orgasm minutes later, she moaned and held his head as the waves of orgasm flooded her body.

He was now hard again and moved up her body to face her, the look on his face told her what was going to happen next, as his face got level with hers she felt the head of his huge cock gently touching her opening, she eased her hips forward and he slowly inched himself inside of her, he was big and stretched her wide, but the feeling of him inside her was fantastic, she could feel every vein and every bump of his cock as he lay inside her, he started to move his hips back and forwards and his thick tool slide in and out of her the pressure inside of her was building her to another orgasm, her hands explored his body his firm shoulders and down his back, down to his tight muscular bum, she gently ran her nails down his back and he moaned and sped up the rhythm of his thrusting, slowly she ran her hands up to his neck and held him tight around the shoulders as he frantically made love to her on the living room floor.

She gripped him tight as waves of pleasure overtook her body, she could feel her muscles tighten around him as another orgasm racked through her body, he inner muscles gripped him tight and that was enough to send him over the edge, he pushed up hard into her as he filled her with his hot seed, as her body calmed down she released her grip on him, he kissed her, out of breathe he rolled off her hot body and laid down next to her, neither of them said a word, just laid there in witch others arms, holding one another tightly.

As she felt his arms around her and the closeness of his body she thought to herself that it was worth waiting all those months for after all!!