First Meeting

Story Info
A man meets his sweetheart in person for the first time.
1.1k words
3.03
51.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat at the blue tinted glass table, handling his coffee nervously, eyeing the patrons that streamed in and out of the busy shop. He had been waiting only a few minutes for her to show up, but the black coils of anxiousness still writhed around him, inevitably tightening their fearsome grip as time passed. He fidgeted and sipped his coffee.

Lee wore a dark blue/gray sweater that fit just tightly enough to accentuate his long muscles. He wore a pair of jeans with the shirt and his face held a pair of silverfish, small glasses. He was otherwise unadorned except for a black onyx pinky ring, which he fingered from time to time.

Lee rose lithely as he spotted Ann. She walked towards him and he bowed elegantly, taking her hand to kiss it softly and say breathlessly, “I’m so glad to finally meet you. I have been looking forward to it for quite some time now.” Ann blushed and murmured something, giving Lee a chance to look at her in person for the first time. She was absolutely stunning!

She had flowing blonde locks and brilliant blue eyes. Her lips were full and red and her features perfected her beauty. She had a long, slender neck and delicate shoulders. Her breasts were just the right size and very perky, and her stomach was flat and sensuously sexy. Her legs were long and perfectly formed, and just begged to be wrapped around a strong back. Lee hadn’t yet seen her ass, but from what he had seen, he had no doubt it was exquisite.

“Lee?” she startled him out of his reverie.

“What? Terribly sorry, love,” he let go of her hand gently and placed a hand on her back to guide her to their table. As they approached he pulled her chair out for her and they sat.

They talked for nearly an hour and barely realized they had to get to the restaurant for dinner very soon. They ended up making it on time but they were both out of breath.

“You look beautiful tonight,” Lee was smiling as they were seated and had ordered. His eyes fairly glowed with delight.

Ann smiled back at him, but did not comment. Soon their food arrived and they ate in near silence, but it was not uncomfortable. The two stared into each other’s eyes and they both eventually lost interest in their food. The conversation was polite but neither was paying much attention.

Lee got a devilish notion and, had she recognized it for what it was, Ann might have dwelled on it. As it was though, Lee slipped off his shoe and touched her ankle and foot with his own. At first she jumped a little and pulled back, but then realized by the smile on Lee’s face what he was doing. He continued to softly stroke her leg and make slow, steady progress as he neared her lap. His foot caressed her thigh and she made a small noise. She moved closer to his stroking, probing foot, and finally he met her now moist pussy. At first he rubber her in circles, and she quickly started to get wetter and wetter. He mouthed to her, “Take off my sock,” and she did. When he brought his foot bad he started to slip his large toe into her cunt, then wiggled his smaller toes against her clit. He started to plunge his larger toe in and out of her, faster and faster as he rubbed her clit with his other toes. It was an obvious effort for her to keep from moaning and several times she slipped in that effort. Once, the waiter shot her a puzzled glance, but sort of nodded knowingly as he saw Lee wiggling about a bit. Soon Ann couldn’t help herself and she climaxed, crying out slightly and rattling her chair as she shook and thoroughly wetter her panties and Lee’s foot.

She breathed in raggedly and smiled, dazed. Lee reclaimed his foot reluctantly and put his shoe and sock back on.

He paid the bill and hand tipped the waiter generously, and they left the restaurant.

“Where would you like me to take you, my lovely lady?” Lee asked Ann, driving around the block.

“Maybe we should go get some drinks at your place,” her eyes held a mischievous glint.

They soon reached his apartment and they sat down, sipping a chilled vintage wine. “So…” Lee never finished his sentence because Ann kissed him hard, forcing her tongue in his mouth and licking his tongue and lips. He pulled her onto him and kissed her. Soon he was grabbing her ass and breasts, squeezing and rolling her hard nipples.

He lay and she made as if to unzip his jeans. He shook his head and grabbed a double handful of her ass, pulling her up to sit on his face. He licked the wetness of her silk thong, tasting her musky sweetness and rubbed her hot pussy through the silk. She swayed her hips and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. He moved the garment blocking her sweet sweet cunt and started to plunge his tongue into her, all the while rubbing her clit. He kept on, and alternatively sucked and tongue fucked her clit while fingering her cunt. After several minutes of this, and subtlety increased licking and sucking, she smeared her pussy on his face, bucking and moaning as she came with an explosive orgasm.

She lay with her head on his chest, his hot throbbing cock pressing between her breasts.

He rolled her over and tucked her onto the couch, murmuring something about going to get something.

She nodded absently and curled herself a little more, feeling her hot juices dribbling down her legs.

Lee arrived back shortly and set something down on the nearby glass table. “Stand up please my dear.” She was tired but feeling great and she did so without hesitation. He came around behind her and gazed at her tight, rounded ass. He placed a hand on her back and pushed her forward, bending her over and grabbing the thing he had retrieved. He paused for a moment and then she felt him lubing up her tight ass hole. He bent her over nearly double and started to slide his large cock up her ass. As he got going he started rubbing her breasts and clit while he slammed his dick up her tight, hot hole. He continued assfucking her hard and she screamed and moaned in pleasure. Soon they were both panting heavily as he assfucked her hard and then he came and she came with him. They both started shaking and he fucked her ass hard, and his cum started to drip out of her ass hole and run down her legs.

They collapsed onto the couch and lay in each other’s arms, their cum running together as they kissed. “Mmmm…” was the last thing both said before falling asleep.