First Meeting

Story Info
a sub's first meeting with her Master.
1.3k words
3.92
17k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jewel got to the hotel an hour before she knew He would arrive. After checking in she had the bellhop help her with her bags to her room, she slides a few ones into his hand as he departs. Hearing the door shut behind him she begins to slowly look around taking in everything. Throwing open the doors to the balcony she steps outside and leans over the railing looking down over the river. She inhales deeply, the air refreshing her, as a cool breeze rises blowing her blonde ringlets about. She jumps as the phone rings in the room, walking back in shutting the doors behind her she reaches for the phone. Flopping onto the bed as she brings the phone to her ear; "Hello." She hears His familiar voice on the other end of the phone, the butterflies in her stomach growing.

"Hi Jewel, I'm glad to see you're there already. I should be there in about ten minutes, you know what I'm expecting" and then a click followed by silence. Slamming the phone back on the hook she jumps up and strips quickly folding her clothes neatly and placing them on the end of the bed. Opening the mini-bar she takes out a coke and a pear (His favorite), knocking the door with her hip it shuts. Crossing over she places the two items on a side table, sliding a napkin under the fruit. Hearing movement in the hall outside the door she slips quickly to her knees at the foot of the bed. Her firm ass resting on her heels, thighs spread wide revealing her freshly waxed pussy, translucent pearls of desire already spotting her swollen lips. As the door swings open she is hit with the smell of the cologne she had sent Him recently. Hearing the door slam shut she peeks up, blonde tendrils dragging lightly over the swell of her breasts to glance up at Him, a smile on her lips happy to be near Him, thinking this meeting has been to long in coming. His laughter fills the room as He notices her trying to sneak a peek. "C'mere My slut." Without hesitation or any reservation she rises and throws herself into His arms covering His face in kisses. He drags His fingertips lightly over her soft skin, "as much as I like You this way My dear why don't you get dressed so we can go get some dinner." A soft giggle escapes her lips.

"Yes Master." He sits on the edge of the bed and sips His drink watching her every step as she wanders over to the closet where she had hung her clothes to retrieve an outfit. Swinging open the closet door she blocks herself from His view as she gets dressed. He looks back over when He hears her soft southern accent whisper, "I'm ready Master." His eyes travel up her body finally reaching her face and He smiles at her.

"You look beautiful as always My slut." She had chosen to wear her red strapless dress with matching red heels knowing He loved the color. A chill races up her spine when she hears the words 'My slut', and once again she relishes in the fact that she is His completely. "C'mere darling" He says a grin spreading over His lips, "I have a gift for you." As she reaches Him He traces His hands down her hips and grasps the bottom over her short dress and works it up to sit on her waist. Dragging a single finger up the slit of her exposed pussy He smiles up at her, "I'm glad you remembered."

Smiling softly, "I would never forgot one of Your rules Sir" she says, "especially one as fun as the no panties one." He chuckles as He reaches into His pocket and pulls out a butterfly vibrator. He clips it onto her clit and wraps the two cords around her thighs hooking them into place holding the vibe against her clit, then switches it on low. Her eyes light up as she darts them up to look into His dark eyes. "Master," she pleads, "are You wanting me to wear this out to dinner" a worried look passing over her face.

"Yes little one," He says calmly, "you will wear it to dinner and enjoy it I suspect" a smirk forming on His lips. Wrapping His arm about her waist and guides her out of the room and to the elevators. Stepping onto the elevator He asks her where she would like to go for dinner.

"Well Master," then a slight pause as she thinks, "there is a cute little bistro just a few minutes walk down the river which is nice."

"Sounds perfect little one, lead on then." The walk to the restaurant seemed to last forever, she was so sure that everyone walking by her could hear the gentle hum of the vibe against her clit. She looks over her shoulder at Him a pleading look in her eyes.

"No love," He says, "it's staying on. Don't worry you're doing great." But knowing her distress He places a hand reassuringly on the small of her back and guides her into the bistro. They are seated, much to her relief, in a small table in a back corner where as an added bonus to her the lights were dimmed. As she gets seated she crosses her legs. Just as quickly she uncrosses them when she realizes that by doing that she pressed the vibe harder against her now throbbing clit. All through dinner she struggles to remain calm and still as the vibe keeps her on the edge. She can feel herself starting to leak down her thigh and she blushes self-consciously. Noticing her blush He at once knew what her problem was and He chuckles softly at her predicament.

Leaning close to her He brushes His lips over her neck kissing it, smiling at the reaction she has to His touch. Knowing she was probably having a hard time keeping herself under control He whispers softly in her ear, "don't sweat it slut, it's almost over. I have faith in you, just hold out a little bit longer." A relieved smile slide over her lips, knowing He believed she could do it was enough to give her another burst of strength to control her reactions to the constant stimulation. He pays the bill and they get up to leave, but she leans on the table for a second trying to steady her legs beneath her for the walk back to the hotel. He guides her from the bistro, keeping His arm wrapped about her waist as both a physical and mental support for her.

Reaching their room He tells her she is excused to remove the vibe and clean up a little bit. While she was in the bathroom cleaning up He starts to unpack His toy bag, glad He brought all her favorite toys because she deserves it after how well she's done this evening. She comes out of the bathroom totally nude except for her thin red leather collar. She crosses to His feet and sinks to the floor curling her legs under her. Settling back on her heels she spreads her legs as wide as she can tucking her blonde locks behind her shoulders before placing her hands on her ivory thighs. Looking down on her He could almost see her glow. It seemed like at His feet was where she had always belonged. He wraps His fingers around her collar and pulls her to her feet and kisses her hard almost bruising her lips. "Lean over the bed slut," He commands, "push that nice ass up in the air high and rest on your elbows." She moves quickly to obey Him stealing a quick glance at the toys He had laid out before leaning onto her elbows and resting her forehead on her hands. Arching her back to force her firm ass up into the air to present it to Him. She waits in silence for whatever will come.