First Meeting

Story Info
Online lovers meet by chance.
1.2k words
4
9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, noisy and boring in the airport. The plane was already very late, and she was sure it would be cancelled anytime soon. Taking out her mobile she rang the nearest hotel and managed to book a room, just before they announced the cancellation. She rushed out to the taxi rank and grabbed a taxi to the hotel, by this time the snow was falling fast. Damn it, she thought, stuck in snow instead of on my way home for Christmas.

By the time she reached the hotel, in was chaos, the hotel lobby was full of people trying to get rooms, but the hotel was fully booked. The news was the airport was closed tonight and possibly tomorrow due to the weather. Not only was it snowing but there was a huge storm out at sea too. Great she thought as she made her way, with her hand luggage to the reception desk. As she approached she noticed a man, he was attractive, and looked familiar, but she couldn't think where from. She spoke to the receptionist and made her way to her room. When suddenly it hit her, it was Bobby. She tipped the bell boy dumped her bag and ran back down to the lobby. He was still standing where she had seen him, she ran up to him grinning from ear to ear. Hello Bobby, he turned to look at her in surprise, then he hugged her, oh god it is Liz, he kept saying. Once the excitement was over they each explained how they were stuck here, thousands of miles from home the day before Christmas Eve, business trips and bad weather.

Bobby then said that he was having to look elsewhere for accommodation, as this Hotel was full. Liz didn't hesitate stay with me, she said. As soon as the words were out of her mouth she blushed. The implication of those words was so much more than share my room, it was as though she had just said Fuck Me really loud in a public place. As she blushed, Bobby took her hand and said softly, are you sure. Liz then said yes, but she had just meant share her room…then blushed some more. Bobby whispered, Hush and smiled at her in friendship, saying that he had known what she meant, she wasn't a woman to offer such things that lightly. At his touch and his soft words she felt herself aware of him, she felt her body respond to him, female to male. She looked deep into his eyes and smiled, whispering no not lightly. His eyes widened and his mouth formed a grin as he realised what she was offering and as she felt him responding to her, male to female.

They hardly took their eyes off each other as they made their way back up to her room, there she found the bellboy had taken in her bags and was waiting for a tip. She tipped well. Bobby dropped his bags by hers and then turned towards her, she trembled as he took that step towards her, that first, yet final step that changed everything. He reached out to caress her face as he brought his lips to hers. She tilted back her head, closed her eyes and returned the tender kiss, she felt the hairs on her arms stand up as a pulse surged through her. Her eyes snapped open at the same moment as Bobby's and she saw the same passion reflected in his gaze and the same astonishment there too. They both grinned in a rather breathless way, before grasping each other and kissing in a much more passionate way. Their lips met in a harder, wilder kiss that they both knew was only the start of something, their hands found each others bodies and they pulled and touched each other knowing that this hunger that had risen in them would only be sated with full on, wild, animal sex.

Their hands encountered clothing and both felt frustration at the barrier between them. They acted almost as a single entity as they pulled and ripped at the clothing both desperate to be naked and longing to feel the naked flesh of the other… feel it, caress it, taste it, take it. Soon the clothing was gone and their bodies were pressed against each other. Their hands caressing more intimately, Liz stroking Bobby's erection as Bobby kneed and squeezed her breasts. Both felt the passion and the hunger growing stronger, both wanted to taste, Liz dropped to her Knees in front of Bobby to lick, then suck his wonderful cock, taking it inside her, wanting to suck him into her. Bobby sighed and moaned as he felt her hot, wet mouth enclose his throbbing dick. He wanted this but he wanted more. Grabbing her hair he drags her to her feet and then almost throws her on the bed, ignoring her cries of discomfort and disappointment as his erection has been ripped from her mouth.

Once on the bed, Bobby crawls over Liz, so he can taste her too. They each get to taste intimately as they end up in a 69 position each licking, kissing, sucking and caressing. They each use their hands to explore the others ass, caressing and probing, as their mouths taste the juices each is producing. Suddenly, as if on a silent signal that only they can hear they move to kiss, each tasting themselves from the lips of the other. The moment has stretched long enough and they each need more. Liz grabs Bobby's cock and guides it to her wet pussy as Bobby pins Liz's shoulders to the bed and roughly sucks and bites her nipples. Then in one hard thrust he is in. Liz screams and Bobby groans as they each feel the other in or around them. His cock seems to fill her, stretch her as never before. Her pussy is so hot, so wet and so tight gripping him, enveloping him. Then they need more, each grasping or pulling at the other as their hips move in the age old rhythm of sex, lust and love. They grunt and growl at each other, grinding sexes together, riding towards their climax. Each wanting to achieve heaven, each wanting to please the other, in their minds deep recesses each just wanting the act itself. Their passions running wild they use each other roughly, fingers digging into soft flesh, nails ripping skin. Each knowing that this will hurt eventually, but now in their passion each welcoming the sensations, each wanting them, each reaching for complete satisfaction. Their panting breath and animal noises getting ever faster, their wild thrusting and bucking also speeding up each welcomes the approaching culmination with a sense of complete glee. They speed up further and thrust harder, grip tighter and scream at each other that they are coming. As they each reach the heights of satisfaction and pleasure. Moments that feel like eternities pass in a dreamlike haze of passion and fulfilment as each body jerks, shudders and shivers its way to climax.

Then suddenly it is over. They each move slightly, so they are apart from each other, each coming back to earth after their shared experience of the universe. They both wore identical grins of satisfaction and each bore the marks of passion, scratches and bruises just beginning to show. Each showed concern to the other apologising, then smiling at the memory. They without a word they both knew that there would be a next time, when perhaps it would be gentler, more loving, and there would definitely be other things to do and ideas to explore, each smiled.