First Meeting

Story Info
After months of sharing fantasies, they finally meet.
1.9k words
4.24
10.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally come for Katie and Brandon to meet - after months and months of sharing wonderful thoughts and fantasies, the time had come to turn the dreams into reality. She flew down to stay with him at a beach house that he was renting for them for the weekend, and he couldn't wait for her to arrive.

He picked her up from the airport and couldn't take his eyes off of her from the moment he saw her. Her smile...her eyes...the low-cut shirt and short skirt she was wearing. He wondered to himself if she knew just how badly she was teasing him at the moment. They laughed and talked as he drove to the beach house.

The plan for the evening was to go to the house so that Katie could freshen up and change after her flight in. Brandon helped her with her bags and showed her to the bedroom. It was late afternoon and there is this quiet cafe on the beach they were set to go to.

Katie smiled at Brandon and kissed him playfully on the lips before closing the door to the bedroom to change. He waited across the living room for a few moments before hearing the bedroom door creak open.

"Can you help me with this zipper on my skirt?"

He looked back to see her standing at the doorway. He could see her pink lace bra as she held her arms across her chest.

"Sure," he smiled at her.

He walked over to her and she turned around. He moved close behind her and could smell how sweet her hair smelled as he pulled on the stuck zipper. She could feel his breath on the back of her neck and felt a chill of excitement go through her body as he breathed in her sweet scent. He let his lips brush gently against the back of her neck as he slid the zipper down. He looked down and could see the waistband of her delicate pink thong. He couldn't stop thinking about how many times he's made her panties wet through words and fantasy and wondered if they were wet at this moment. He slowly put his hands on her hips and held her gently as he pressed his lips to the back of her neck. He heard a faint moan and could feel her body respond to the gentle pressure of his lips on her soft skin.

"I think I got it" he said with a smile.

"Mmmm I think so," she said softly as she took his hands in hers and wrapped them around her waist.

He pulled her back against him and tightened his arms around her, holding her firmly. She leaned back against him and closed her eyes as she felt his strong embrace. Thoughts and fantasies of this moment flooded her mind as she leaned back against him. She could feel her skirt slowly sliding down her legs as he began kissing her earlobe. Her head tilted back against his shoulder as her skirt fell to the floor and she felt his lips on the side of her neck.

He loved the way her body responded to his touch. He could feel her quiver as he kissed her neck and caressed her bare stomach with his strong hands - his body quivered as well as Katie pressed her ass back against him. He wondered if she could feel how hard he was for her.

Not only did she feel how hard he was as she pressed back against him, but she could also feel the front of her panties getting instantly wetter. She moaned softly as she felt the cock that she has fantasized about so many times actually pressing against her firm ass. He slid his hands back, over her hips and let his fingertips caress the small of her back before tracing his fingers up to her bra strap. He pushed her bra straps off of her shoulder and unfastened the clasp. He kissed gently up and down her back before taking her hand and turning her to face him.

He put his hand to her face and they looked into each others eyes for a moment before he kissed her. She put her arms around him and moaned softly into his lips as he sucked her bottom lip. He pressed his body against hers and let her feel his hardness again. She slid her hand from his back to his stomach, pulling up his shirt and rubbing him gently. He moaned as he kissed her, feeling her soft delicate hand caressing his stomach, sliding lower, playfully brushing against the front of his pants. He could tell she wanted to feel his hard cock but was a little shy so he took her hand in his and pressed it firmly to the front of his pants and moaned with her as she felt how hard she had made him.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth and kissed her so deeply her knees felt weak. He began kissing down her neck and down her chest. He felt her hand in his hair and she held his head against her chest as she felt his lips on her nipples. She felt the tip of his hot wet tongue teasing them before sucking each one into his mouth. He felt her fingers on his zipper and moaned as she pulled it down. He looked up into her eyes as he sucked and licked her nipples then smiled at her as he felt his cock straining against his boxers.

"Do you want to see it baby?"

"Mmmm please," she moaned.

He watched her eyes looking at his cock as he unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. He was so hard. Throbbing, with a drop of precum glistening on the tip. Katie smiled at Brandon and reached down and rubbed her fingertip along to top of his shaft and watched as his cock throbbed and he moaned into her ear. She kissed his lips as she teased his hard cock. Then moved her lips to his neck, kissing her way down slowly. She pulled his shirt up and kissed his chest, slowly working her way down his stomach. Chills were going through his spine as he watched her kissing down his body. With each touch of her delicate lips to his skin the chills intensified...

"Mmmmm that feels so good baby," he moaned.

She got to her knees and smiled up at him before kissing the tip of his hard cock. He kept his eyes locked on hers and felt as if he was going to melt when he watched her open her mouth and suck the head of his throbbing dick. He moaned and put his hands in her soft hair, letting her take his cock into her hot wet mouth inch by inch.

"Mmmm you look so beautiful with my cock in your mouth baby."

She moaned around his cock and her hands moved to her nipples. He watched her, moaning, throbbing in her mouth as she played with her nipples. Her hands slid down her stomach as she sucked his cock deeper. And she slid her thong to the side and began to touch her wet pussy. As her finger touched her clit she moaned so loudly around his cock...she couldn't believe how wet she was. She couldn't believe how hard and big his cock was in her mouth and how much she loved sucking on it.

Feeling her hot mouth and watching her, hearing her moaning on his dick was almost too much for him to take. He reached down and took her by the hand that she was using to rub her swollen clit and sucked her fingers into his mouth.

"Mmmm you taste so good baby," he said as he helped her to her feet, "lay down on the bed."

She laid on the bed and he climbed over her, kissing her deeply as his hard cock rubbed against the front of her panties.

"I want you inside me," she whispered.

He took her hands in his and held them down to the bed as he looked into her eyes and kissed her again.

"Mmmmmm and I want to be inside you so deep baby," he whispered in her ear.

He rubbed the head of his cock against her panties again, teasing her. Before he began kissing down her neck and her chest. Down her stomach. She began to grind her hips on the bed as his fingertips played with the waist of her thong and slowly slid it down. Her legs spread and he kissed her inner thigh, slowly licking and kissing his way up, letting her feel his hot breath on her skin. He could feel how hot her pussy was and could see her wetness dripping. He took her hands in his as he pressed his lips to her clit and held them there, tasting her sweetness. She squeezed his hands and looked down as he looked up to see the pleasure on her face. He stopped swirling his tongue around her clit just before bringing her to orgasm and gently kissed her clit before moving on top of her again and kissing her deep so that she could taste herself on his lips.

"I need you inside me," she whispered as she felt the head of his cock against her clit.

He took her hands in his and held them to the bed, leaning over her, looking into her eyes - the setting sun was shining through the curtains and onto her beautiful face as he slid the head of his cock inside her slowly. She looked up at him and gasped then squeezed his hands as he pushed himself inside her inch by inch. His cock was throbbing inside her, he couldn't believe how hot and wet her pussy was and how incredible it felt as he filled her.

"Does that feel good baby?"

She moaned as he pulled out to the head and kissed her before pushing back deep inside her and holding it there, letting her feel him throb inside her. He moved one hand under her head and played with her hair as he began to slowly fuck her. He held her head up to his chest and let her moan against him as he thrust inside her deeper and faster. He could feel her pussy tightening around his throbbing cock and could hear her breathing getting faster. He pulled his cock out to the head and looked into her eyes before pressing his lips to hers. As he slid his tongue into her hot wet mouth he slid his cock slowly inside her, filling her. He moaned as she sucked his tongue and he felt her pussy squeezing his cock as she came. He slowly moved his cock inside her, looking into her eyes as she came on his hard dick. He pushed his wet hard cock deep inside her again and moaned against her chest as he came inside her. She could feel his cock spasm and the hot cum streaming inside her soaking wet pussy. He kissed her deeply as he came, moaning on her tongue.

"Do we have to go out to dinner?"

"Mmmm no" she said as he laid beside her and guided her head to his chest...