First Meeting

Story Info
A slave meets her Master for the first time.
2k words
4.06
14.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The time is late, probably around midnight or so. The summer night has been kind do you as you walk through the park with not a soul around. The full moon gives you just enough light to find your way. As instructed by your master, whom you've never met, you await my arrival by the largest tree in the park, a large oak with plenty of smaller trees around it. As I instructed, you wait dressed in a long black coat and knee high black boots.

You stand with your back to the world as you examine the old tree. Before you realize what's happened, you find yourself pressed against the bark. I keep you pressed as I lean in to smell your hair; clean, straight, just the way I love it. Your breath quickens, your heart beats faster. My mouth waters as the sweet smell of your warm flesh fills my nose.

I spin you around to stare into your beautiful eyes. This is the fist time we've seen each other in person after years of online communication.

"Hello Master," you whisper to me.

"Hello my slave," I reply, stroking your face. "I have much planned for you tonight.

"Like what?"

"You'll see," I say with a smile. "But for now, you are not allowed to touch me."

I push you against the tree and rip your coat open. I like what I see. You're wearing a red bra and matching red thong as well as black stocking under your boots. I press my body against yours and gently bit and suck your neck. You lift up your leg and wrap it around me. I cup your ass as I kiss your lips ever so lightly, ever so teasingly. You kiss me back, slightly harder, wanting me more and more with each passing second.

You feel my bulge pressing against your moistening pussy. I grab your throat and stare into your eyes again. I kiss you hard and bite your lower lip. Your breath quickens as I get more vicious. I bite your neck harder as I squeeze your breasts hard, turning them red. You softly moan as the pleasurable pain. Just as you are truly getting into my workings, I clamp my hand over your mouth.

I press my finger against your lips. As we wait, a couple joyfully walks by us, completely unaware of the obvious scandal. They stop and talk for a few minutes, gazing up at the night sky. I keep myself pressed against you. In case they do see us, they won't see what you're wearing. Eventually they move on, much to our happiness.

I continue where I left off. I rub your erect nipples through your bra and lick your warm breasts. With my free hand, I wrap my fingers around your neck and keep you pressed against the tree. With my other hand, I feel down the rest of your body, running my fingers gently over your stomach, and into your thong.

I lightly tease your clit while I begin to suck on your neck again. You dig your nails into the bark of the tree. Then all of a sudden, I stop. You look at me with wanting eyes. I reach into my coat and pull out a rope. I tie your hands together as you stare at me. I loop the rope around a tree branch and pull until your arms are suspended above your head. Once your arms are secure, I being the real work.

I draw a knife from my pocket and cut your bra off. Your breasts fall out, plump and round. I pull one of them into my mouth and suck on your nipple hard. Without the help of the knife, I remove your thong by simply tearing it from your body. I rub your clit with two of my fingers, making you moan out in ecstasy. Your juices drip all over my fingers, making my cock harder and harder. I pull them out and shove them both in your mouth, making you suck your juices from my fingers.

I then turn you around so that your face is facing the tree. I rub your beautiful, ripe ass, then smack it as hard as I can. You yelp out in pleasure and giggle a little bit.

"You've been bad, haven't you?"

"Yessss," you moan.

"Have you been bad?!" I yell at you.

"I've been so bad, Master!"

"Count, slut," I command to you as I smack your ass harder.

"One, Master..."

"I can't hear you!" I yell as I smack you again.

"Two, Master!... Three, Master!"

This continues all the way up to fifteen. By that time, your ass is a bright red that seems to glow in the darkness around us. You breathe hard and pant for the stinging sensation on your ass. I grab one of your tits from behind and squeeze hard. With my other hand I reach between your legs and rub your clit again. I turn you back around and get on my knees.

I throw both of your legs over my shoulders and gently lick the insides of your thighs before lightly licking your pussy. Your legs squeeze around my head as I shove my tongue deeper into your dripping cunt. I lick harder and faster, knowing that you're close. Right when I feel you about to burst, I stop and pull away from you. I see the desire spread across your face, obvious as the moon on this warm night.

I stand up and look you in your eyes as I unzip my pants and let loose my throbbing erection. I pick your legs up and slowly slide my cock into you. You take in quick, sharp breathes as my huge cock stretches your tight little pussy out. Once I get it, I slowly start to pump in and out. I grab your ass hard and start to speed up.

You moan in my ear as I go faster and harder. I start to thrust into you as hard as I can, slamming your body against the tree. I fuck you harder and harder, breathing heavily as I do. Your tits swing back and forth as I plow into you. I feel myself getting ready to climax. I dig my nails into your ass and bite into your neck as it comes. My cock explodes deep in your pussy, filling you up with my hot semen. I pull out of you and let your legs rest. As I watch, my cum seeps out of your pussy.

I untie your hands and let you fall to the ground. Not wanting the momentum to be interrupted, I grab a handful of your hair and pull you forward. Instinctively you open your mouth and take my entire cock down your throat. I don't hesitate or start slow this time. Your wrap your lips around my dick and suck as hard as you can. You gag and nearly vomit as my cock touches the back of your throat. I moan loudly as you suck me off harder and faster.

I fuck your face harder and faster as you suck more and more. I smack your face to make you suck harder. Just as you do, I cum hard. My hot semen spills down your throat. As I pull out, it seeps out of your mouth and on your tits. You moan and try to catch your breath. But before you can, I pull you up by your hair and press you against the tree again.

I pick you up by your leg and shove my cock in your pussy. You wrap your arms around my neck to keep yourself levitated. I skip the slow stuff and immediately start pounding into you. I slam my cock in you harder and faster, slamming your body against the tree. You do everything in your power to stop yourself from screaming out in pleasure. I drop your legs and turn you around so that you are slightly bent forward. I then slide my dick in you once more and start pounding you.

"What's going on over here!" a demanding voice calls.

Before we can stop, the light of a police officer flashes upon us. I pull out of you and put my cock away.

"Say nothing," I command you.

I walk over to the man and pull him away. As you watch, we spend a few minutes talking. After about five or so minutes, we walk back over to you.

"Officer Reed is going to be kind enough to allow us to leave," I tell you. "On one condition. You show him how much of a slut you are."

In the darkness, it is hard to make out his form, but from what you can tell, Officer Reed is a tall, strapping gentleman. He moves over to the tree as I pull you away from it. He unzips his pants and lets lose his member. Nearly as long as mine and just as thick. His thoughts of you have already made him stiff and prepared. He sits down at the base of the tree and waits.

"Go ahead, my slave," I whisper to you. Without hesitation you get on your hands and knees and crawl over to him. You wrap your hand around his cock and slide your tongue up and down, licking around the head when you reach the top. You go down on him as deep as you can and suck as hard as you can. As you do, I move up behind you and start to finger your pussy, making it nice and juicy again.

I shove two of my fingers in your dripping hole, playing with our clit as I do so. You moan out as I pleasure you. The vibrations from your throat throw Officer Reed into ecstasy. He begins moaning as well. I go down and start to lick your pussy again, making you moan louder. Once I feel you are satisfied, I spread your ass and slide my cock in you once again. I fuck you at a medium pace, savoring the warmth of your cunt. You moan as I start to pump harder and faster, squeezing your ass hard. I reach up and grab your tits as I start to bang you harder. You scream with the Officer's dick in your mouth and start to suck harder and faster. The Officer grabs the tree behind him as you drive him to the brink of orgasm. You grunts as he cums in your mouth. There is so much of it that you choke and have no choice but to spit it out. The Officer move out of the way to rest and once again it is just you and I.

I pull out of you and roll you over onto your back. I spread your legs and resume fucking my slave. I bend down and kiss and bite your neck. You wrap your arms around me and squeeze me tight. I grab your tits and kiss you deeply as I start to fuck you harder and harder. I sit up and put your legs in the air and continue the job. I watch your tits bounce back and forth with the rhythm of our love making. You scream out in pleasure and I bang you. I grab your tits just as I climax, filling your delicious little pussy with my cum.

I instantly pull out and dive between your legs once again. I lick your clit and your pussy, making you arch your back. I grab your legs and eat you out until you cum once more. Once you do, your body relaxes. I watch you breathe hard, tired and worn out. You beautiful body is enchanting. I realize I cannot let you return home. In your exhausted state, I pick you up in my arms, then carry you away into the dark of the night, leaving the unconscious Officer in our wake.