First Meeting Ch. 03

Story Info
He completely undoes her.
1.6k words
4.21
28.4k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, pet. I love when you cum for me like that - completely transported and wild. Although I didn't actually give you permission, you did beg quite nicely. Don't do it again without me telling you, do you understand?"

Still in my blindfold and tied to the bed, your words whispering in my ear. I nod, still speechless from the intensity of the orgasm. "Good girl, pet." I wonder if you knew how those words made me feel.

I feel you get off the bed and unzip a bag. I'm trying to figure out what you're doing and ask. But there is silence and more vulnerability lying there blindfolded and tied up. My legs are still quivering. "Where are you? What are you doing?"

"Patience, pet." Your voice is closer now - back where I can feel your breath. You sit back on the bed and I feel my heart pounding faster. "I can see your nerves and excitement. But I also see your thighs still wet from your cum. So enjoy, pet."

Your mouth takes mine again and my body responds like magic. You keep kissing me taking and taking. Your hands are gentle and strong at the same time and are moving down my body - my sides. They are touching my stomach and breasts and neck - all over - making the electrons pop all over me. Your clothes are still on and I feel the textures against my flesh. Whimpering and moaning my pleasure as your hands and mouth move down my body. When you get to my thighs, I moan louder wanting you there.

"I love how you try to writhe, little slut. But you know you must tell me what you want."

"You seem to always KNOW what I want." I whimper. I hear you laugh that wicked laugh you have. My pussy can feel your breath so close. I'm dying to have you there. I try to push down in to your mouth, but can not because of the restraints.

"Tell me, slut!"

"Lick me there, please lick me there!" I beg.

"Where? Where does my pet want to be licked?"

Oh God! "My pussy, Sir, pleassssseee lick my pussy!"

"Is that what you want? My little slut wants her pussy licked?" Your mouth and breath gets closer and I feel that build even without your tongue. I need it so badly. I'm right there on the edge.

"Are you sure that's what you want? You don't want my finger there? Or my hard cock?"

"YES!!! YES!!" I'm screaming now.

"Which is it, little one? What do you want? You know what you have to do."

Your words are driving me higher and higher. I don't know how much longer I can stay here. "Your mouth, your tongue!!! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee. Lick me, I want your tongue there! I beg you! I need to cum!"

"And my tongue will make you cum? I think my words alone might make you cum, you slut. I think all I have to do is say the word and you'll shatter. I so love this state you're in. You would do just anything for me right now. Anything I wish."

God, his words.... I've never stayed at this edge so long. I'm dying for release and he's right. If you just said the word. I don't dare cum without you saying.

"Yesssss, please Sir...anything. Let me cum, I beg you. I need it so badly!"

"Then, CUM, BITCH! CUM NOW!!! GIVE IT TO ME!" You yelled and at your word, my body shattered like thousands of glass shards exploding.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OMGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" And as I was shattering 2 orgasms back to back, THEN, you put his mouth on my pussy, drinking me in and sending me to more orgasms - nonstop orgasms. You're drinking and I'm gushing and your breath and mouth and tongue on me is sending me over the edge til I don't know my name.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh GODDDDDD!!!"

You take your mouth off and as I try to come back to Earth, I vaguely hear you take your clothes off. Your hands come back on my flesh, touching my breasts, playing with them, loving the way they feel and respond to your touch. You straddle me still in my blindfold, and I feel your cock on my face. I open my mouth, dying to taste you. You tease me.

"You want this, slut? Is this what you want? A cock in your mouth?" Not believing my own body is responding again to you, I stick out my tongue, wanting to taste - not knowing where you're going to move it.

"Yes Sir, I want to taste you, please. Feed it to me, please."

"Now that's a good little slut asking nicely for a cock in her mouth." Then you reward me and I have your pulsing, throbbing cock in my mouth. You're larger than I expected and thick and feel perfect.

You gasp softly and that feeds my hunger. I start to suck and lick under the rim. I lick it and suck it - God, it tastes and smells so good. Your precum tastes so good. I suck and suck as best as I can with no hands. You start to fuck my face a bit and then you remove it - leaving me so hungry for you.

"More! Please, put it back!"

"Patience my little cock slut, you'll have it soon enough." Then I feel something enter my pussy - a dildo! It's deep inside me. You start fucking me with it and it's so sudden and so hard and so intense I feel the build right away. It's driving me insane, just shy of my clit the way you put it inside.

"Cum, Summer, cum all over this dildo!" You fuck me in and out with it and I explode in to a thousand pieces - gushing all over the dildo.

You then lift my ass up and insert the wet dildo in to my ass in one slow push. It glides in from all my cum on it. You put me back down so that the bed keeps the inside me. I'm groaning, it's so tight feeling so good. Then I hear a buzzing sound and know you have a vibrator in your hand. I'm trying to writhe with this dildo up my ass and now hearing that familiar sound, I'm getting more and more aroused. You put the tip of the buzzing vibrator first on my left nipple - knowing it's the less sensitive one.

"Mmmmmmmmm" then you move it to the right. "MMMMMMMMMM!!" Oh god it feels so good. You move it down my belly and you let it rest on my clit. You just put it down letting it rest right there, buzzing my clit!!!

"OMGGGG! I'm going to cum again!!!"

"Summer, if you want your fantasy of being filled completely fulfilled, you will NOT cum unless ordered."

Oh my God, he's going to do that for me. I stop what I can, but my clit is buzzing and the build is driving me insane. You sense I'm on the edge so you take it off my clit and ram it deep inside my pussy - still on. Now my pussy and ass are filled.

You mount me again and say, "What's left, my little slut? What does my little whore want now? Are you content with a dildo up your ass? Noooo. Are you appreciating the vibrator in your pussy? Maybe...but you want more. You want my cock, don't you, pet. You want my cock completing you."

As you talk, your cock is teasing my face and my tits and my mouth. My mouth is open, waiting...wanting. I spoke of this fantasy to you once never imagining it to be possible.

"Yesssssssssss, please fill me. Fill me completely. Fill my mouth with your cock, Sir. Please!!!!! I'm begging you."

"Begging? You call that begging, slut?" Your cock near my lips, the vibrator pulsing electrons through my body. My whole body on fire for you.

"Pleaseeeeeeeee Sir, I'll do anything. I need you. I need to cum filled with you. Please Sir - PLEASE. Let me do anything for you, just do this, pleaseeeeeee!!!!!" I'm almost in tears with need. You keep teasing me.

"Yes, slut, you WILL do anything for me! Don't forget that. Now here." Your reward me with your cock in my mouth. And you start FUCKING my face, gagging me with it. So big, so hard - throbbing.

"You may cum as you wish, slut, but when I cum you are to hold it in your mouth and not swallow til I say so." You fuck my mouth, I suck and suck. More and more. And I love how you fill my mouth - so hard - so thick. Pulsing and throbbing in my mouth - it's so delicious. Your precum. You start really moving in and out of my mouth and with your hand fuck my pussy with the vibrator. I start to cum and you fuck me so hard with the vibrator. And I moan vibrations on your cock. I moan in your cock.

"Yes, Bitch, take it! All holes filled, what a slut you are. Now CUM! I feel you start to cum.

"Cumminggggggggggggg!!!!" I moan. OMGGGGGGG. I can't believe the intensity. I'm about to explode like I never have before. You start spurting in my mouth and I take it without swallowing it. Cumming like crazy over and over again, being blind making the intensity even stronger. I shatter, implode, explode. I hear you groan,

"Yessss what a good slut you are! You may now swallow it, pet. You were so good."

I swallow your essence and savor the taste of you. You remove the blindfold and toys and untie me. You hold me as I quiver under your flesh, thoroughly spent and smiling. "Thank you, Sir." I say as I drift off to sleep.