First Meeting: Reno Bound Ch. 1

Story Info
Master and submissive finally meet.
1.5k words
4.21
20k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting behind the wheel of her Honda Accord as she maneuvered the car into a small space in the hotel parking lot a small smile crossed her lips. Thinking to herself as she turned the engine off, "finally here .. after all these months of chatting online and submitting myself in virtual time to this Master that takes my breath away… time for real life now."

Reflecting for a few minutes of all the excitement T/they had shared during T/their on line scenes and knowing this would prove to beyond anything she might imagine. She opened the car door and swung her legs from the car, as she placed her feet on the pavement she felt the cool crisp March air blow right up her skirt. Making her aware of the sexual thoughts that had entertained her mind during the 3 hour drive from her home in the Bay Area suddenly realizing how wet her thong had become. She quickly reached for her keys and purse, locked the car door and made her way to the hotel's entrance, deciding to get her bags after she registered for her room. Entering the main casino floor where the hotel registration desk was also located, she walked over to the desk and told the clerk she had made reservations, giving him her name. He handed her the card key and asked if she had bags and if she needed some help. Looking up at him she smiled and said, "yes, I could use some help with them, they are still in my car".

As he picked up the house phone and dialed a 2 digit number paging the bell hop, she was unaware of the handsome gentleman that was seated at the Black Jack table taking in her every move. He smiled to Himself, pleased with that He could devour her with His eyes and she not even know it was His eyes that practically bore into that shapely backside of hers. She was also unaware that when He had arrived He had asked the desk clerk to give her the room next to His, the room with the locked adjoining door. He watched her smile and chat with the bellhop as they walked out of the hotel to her car, the bellhop pushing a luggage cart.

He decided to take the elevator up to His room before she re-entered the hotel, wanting to be in His room to hear when she entered her room and sees the welcoming gifts He had placed there for her. He slid the card key into the lock and pushed the door to His room open and decided to recheck the items He had brought with Him for the many scenes He had planned for T/them during T/their week's stay in Reno. He heard their voices as they came closer to her room, the wheels of the luggage cart squeaking every so often. He walked over to the TV and clicked it on and the small VCR looking machine He had placed and set on top of the TV after He had gotten the small camera lens placed in the right location of her room. He made some adjustments and watched her appear on His TV screen tipping the bellhop and then closing the door to her room and locking it.

She smiled happily, knowing that it was just a matter of a very short time before she would see Him.. He watched her face as she walked over to the small table in front of the high rise window 12 floors up from the traffic below. Picking up the card that lay a top the wrapped box, she opened the envelope and read His written words "Welcome to Reno My sweet lil sexy pet! I have left a welcome gift for you in this package, I hope you like them. I am certain they will fit you perfectly. Please make yourself comfortable, if you wish to shower and freshen up after your long drive, please do so. You are then to put on the items in the box. I will arrive shortly after you are done and have relaxed a bit. … He heard her voice through the mic as she said to herself, "relax?

Surely He isn't serious…I am so anxious and excited to see Him that there is no way I can relax". She finished reading the card, then propped it up on the table as she reached for the package and began to unwrap it. She wondered where He was, guessing He was probably downstairs getting in some gambling time. The beautiful gift wrap fell away from the box and she lifted the top portion up and gasped .."Oh my god, these are so beautiful and erotic.. " Noting His impeccable taste for such a kinky but extremely sexy outfit. She laid the items out on the bed, admiring them.. then holding up the soft leather corset to her body and looking in the mirror, muttering, "Can't tell with my own clothes still on." She suddenly felt a sense of urgency to hurry and shower so she could feel the material on her bare flesh.

She started to disrobe as she made her way across the room to the bathroom, tossing her clothes in the over stuffed chair in the corner…His eyes glued to the TV screen, He watched her naked form disappear into the bathroom, hearing the water now running in the shower.. remembering the countless mornings in His own shower imagining her there with Him as He stroked Himself to orgasms so many times over the last few months He had lost count. He planned to make the visions of her either kneeling in front of Him in the shower or standing in front of Him bent at the waist finally a reality at some point during this next week.

He decided to use this time to double check His Master's bag for all of the items He was going to need for the scene tonight. He had already set up the VCR in her room and had placed a couple of movies in the dresser drawer, the cam corder was also in her room in the closet set up on the tripod. He had stocked the small refrigerator with wine, beer, non-alcoholic beverages as well as her favorite Kaluaha and a carton of milk. Along with some fruit, whip cream, chocolate syrup and as a surprise to her, He had purchased a lemon meringue pie, smiling as He recalled how He had told her He wanted to lick the meringue from her body.

She emerged from the bathroom, naked and towel drying her long brown hair as she leaned down and picked up the smallest piece of her luggage returning to the bathroom with it in her hand. About 15 minutes later she walked from the bathroom over to the bed.. He was very pleased looking at her nakedness, yes very pleased with the way she looked as He knew He would be. She sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her leg up so she could slip her foot into the seamed nylon, pulling it up until the lacey top was hugging her thigh, she repeated this with her other foot and then checked herself and the seams in the mirror, they had to be perfect for Him she thought to herself.

The sheer black nylons felt so silky on her smooth shaved legs..she loved the feel of them. As she walked back towards the bed.. she gave another glance over her shoulder at the mirror and speaking to her own image as if she were speaking to Master.. She said, "and is Master pleased with my nylon clad legs? Grinning at herself in the mirror then adding "I certainly hope He will be." And at the same time on the other side of the wall from her, in a quiet low voice He answered her "you better believe I am my lil pet"

As He continued to watch her prepare herself in the items He left for her He felt His cock begin to stir…With each item that she put on His cock got harder and harder. He smiled appreciatively as he watched as she tied the shiny black laces that tightened the black corset, noticing how hard her exposed nipples were.. pleased that He had thought to purchase a corset that displayed her breasts so invitingly.

He was anxious to place the weighted nipple clamps that He had purchased and were now in the small refrigerator of her room. Knowing that when He attaches the ice cold clips tightly to her hard sensitive nipples the results will produce sensations that will enhance and magnify the effects of the dual breast pump He was going to use to increase the size of her nipples. He planned to heighten every sensation of her sexual state of arousal.

Her movements to pick up the sexy but sluttish little dress pulled Him back from His thoughts of the scene He had carefully planned down to the last detail of an evening of mutual pleasure He was confident neither of T/them would soon forget.

To Be Continued...