First Meetings Ch. 02: Second Chances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers

Let me tell you that waiting those last few months was difficult. I wanted to see her but I at least got a few more e-mails from her to tide me over. Eventually the tedium of touring got bad and I think everyone was ready to stop as the end came for us. We ended up taking a couple of days to drive back home and drop off the bands gear and my equipment. The two days was a good idea. We didn't feel rushed and we were able to relax.

I'd built time for the drive home when I'd made plans with Amy to meet up with her. We were going to meet up in New York. I was gonna get there a couple of hours before the show we'd wanted to go see together. Also we'd be spending about a week after that just relaxing together. It would let us see if the way we felt over e-mail was still there. It was going to be a great break for me and the longest time that she and I been able to spend together. I was so nervous about that, that my hands were shaking a little when I stepped onto my first flight. I hoped she would still want me after that week.

The flight was uneventful, thankfully. I got some rest on the two flights that I had. The only issue was a quick layover where I had to damn near sprint from one terminal to another so I could get to my last flight. I say the only issue. There was another but that was the fact that I'd never really flown into JFK before so I got a little lost trying to find baggage claim. When I found it I found my bag already circling the carousel. I apparently it'd taken me that long to get there.

When I left the airport I grabbed a cab and took it to find a hotel. I hadn't actually booked a hotel and I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find a room but thankfully I found a nice cheap room that was relatively close to the club that I was meeting Amy at. When I checked in I still had a couple of hours before I had to be there so I ordered a snack and relaxed in the room.

I ended up falling asleep for about an hour while I waited. It was nice to have a nap on an actual bed instead of trying to take one while sitting in a plane seat. When I woke up I had to rush out the door so I had enough time to walk to the club. I left a little extra time so if I got lost I could find my way. Thankfully this time I found my way without trouble. When I got there I found Amy waiting for me at the door.

When she saw me she walked up to me and we hugged as if we hadn't seen each other in years. I pressed my lips to hers and we kissed for a minute. I just wanted to feel her lips on mine. Though I realized that we couldn't stay like that long. We stopped kissing but held hands as we walked into the club and watched an amazing show.

What I really found amazing wasn't the show itself, though that was very good, it was just the fact that we were able to just be that day. There wasn't anyone trying to get her attention. There wasn't anyone asking for an autograph. We were able to just be a couple going to see some live music. We even talked to a couple of her friends. That was wonderful. I was able to stand behind her, just hold her and just be with her. I wanted that more and I hoped more of it that week.

Once the show was over Amy took me to a nice restaurant where had a good dinner. We talked most of the time and I told her about the last few weeks of the tour. She thought it was funny that they would still play a cover of one of her songs. They never played the same one two shows in a row just to keep it interesting. They would dedicate the song to me but never really say why they were. I didn't mind the joke especially since it became a running gag between us on the tour. It was a nice little side gag that gave us a smile occasionally. It especially pepped up the last few weeks.

I asked her how her family was doing and if she enjoyed her visit. As dessert came she was telling me how she'd had a good time and what she did. With the way she talked you could tell that she always loves seeing them. I could also tell that the trip was too short for her but she had already made plans to see them again soon. I told her a bit about my family as we just sat there after everything had been cleared from the table. We didn't go anywhere else after. We just ended up walking back to my hotel and enjoying the nice night air.

She came up to my room and we decided to watch a little TV at the end of the day. We lay down on the bed and held each other. I was on my back and she cuddled up to my side. She put her leg across mine and I slowly ran my fingers up and down her back. I looked down at her at one point and kissed her forehead. She looked up at me and I kissed her lips. The kiss wasn't long but it was wonderful.

We kept cuddling and watching tv for a while until I decided that I wanted to take a shower. I didn't want to get up from her arms but I felt I really needed to get clean. I grabbed my bed clothes then asked her if she would stay the night with me. She said she would, and I headed into the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I didn't need to relax; I just wanted to get the feeling of travel off me.

When I stepped out of the bathroom Amy was laying on the bed. She sat up she asked me if I had anything that she could wear to bed. I said I had a few things that she could look through. I pointed out my bag and she rummaged through it. She quickly pulled out a couple of things and went to take a shower. She took a little longer than I did.

When she walked out I was floored. I mean I knew that a woman wearing my clothes was sexy but there was something about her wearing them that added something special. She'd grabbed a t-shirt that I really only wear sparingly. It's small on me so I only try and wear it when I make a quick run somewhere or as a sleep shirt. It fit her better. Much better. It hugged her curves well but also stopped just above the sleep pants she was wearing.

I had to chuckle at the pants though. The pants had Homer Simpson on them making different faces. I'd had them for a while so they were really comfortable. But of course they are silly looking pants and I loved the fact that she was wearing them. She smiled at me and asked if I liked the pants. Of course I said I did. I even told her they looked better on her than on me. Cliche, I know but what else was I gonna say.

I mean it was true. Especially the way they hung off her hips. She looked amazing. I looked back up at her face and wanted to kiss her again. I moved from my chair and wrapped my arms around her. I put a hand behind her head and pulled her into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around me and we held each other and kissed. I slipped my tongue past her lips and ran it along her tongue.

As we kept kissing, I felt her hands start to run along my body. At some point she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to pull it up. As much as I didn't want to let her go, I did. But it was only so I could take my shirt off and throw it to the floor. I kissed her again and I felt her soft finger tips start to run along my bare back. I quivered a couple of times at the touches.

She was exploring my body and I wanted to explore hers. I wanted to find all of those little hot spots on her. I'd found a few that first time but I wanted to find more. I didn't feel a need to rush this time as I was sure that this wouldn't be the only time we could find to get together this week. My hands slowly moved over her back and down to the hem of the shirt that she was wearing.

We stopped kissing, again only long enough for me to remove the shirt from her. I tossed the shirt toward a chair, then wrapped my arms around her again. I pulled her to me again and enjoyed the feeling of her breasts pressing into my stomach. I felt her nipples harden a little as I started to stroke her back and arms.

I didn't spend much time on her arms as it became clear that it did help relax her but it didn't turn her on. A good thing for the beginning but not for where I wanted to go. I let my fingers run over every inch of her back and that got her to softly moan into my mouth. After a bit I pulled my lips from hers then turned her around. I pulled her back to me as I slowly started to run my fingers over her front.

I avoided her breasts at first as I already knew they were a hot spot. Don't get me wrong I love her breasts and I planned on playing with them. It was just that I wanted to spend more time on the rest of her body. I payed particular attention to her belly.

A woman's stomach is one of my favorite body parts and hers is divine. I loved tracing it with my fingers and slowly rubbing my hands all over it. Again it wasn't a sexual hotspot, but she did seem to enjoy me paying that much attention to her belly. Definitely a nice place to start for the both of us. When I ran my hands along the sides of her body that elicited some beautiful sweet moans from her. I'd found a couple of more spots around her hips.

As I kept running my fingers along her sides I started to place soft kisses along her shoulder. I kissed her neck as I finally started to move my hands upwards. My fingers slowly traced the area just under her breasts. I loved the feel of her soft skin and she seemed to enjoy the feel of my fingers. As my fingers started to trace the flesh of her breasts she lay her head back onto my shoulder.

I kissed her shoulder again before lightly nibbling on it a little. She grunted softly as I started to lightly caress her breasts. Her nipples got harder and pressed into my palms as I squeezed them. I pinched her nipples between my fingers as I slowly began to move us toward the bed. When I felt my calves touch the bed I started to move my hands lower again.

When my hands started to move over her stomach again I felt her press her butt into me. The feel of her ass pressing into me got my erection to start to grow. I let her grind up against me as I started to run my hands over her thighs and hips. I couldn't get my hands very far down but I didn't mind. I could get to her hips and thighs and that was good enough for me for now.

She reached around me as far as she could and pulled my crotch into her more. I decided in that moment that I could explore her more later. I wanted her right then. I wanted to hear her to cum. So I slipped my hand into her pants and rubbed my hand along her panties. Amy moaned her sexual want as my finger found her clit through her panties.

I kept rubbing her until I finally decided to finish stripping her naked. "Don't stop," She moaned as I pulled my hand from her pants. I kissed her shoulder again, then slipped my thumbs into the sides of her pants and panties. I slowly pushed them down until they fell into a pile around her ankles.

As soon as they hit the floor I reached my hand between her legs again. I ran my finger through her small patch of pubic har then along her moist lips before pushing past them and stroking her clit again. The feel of my finger against her made her moan so sweetly. As I kept playing with her pussy I felt her hands reach between us.

She slowly undid my belt then my pants. When she unzipped them I shook my hips a little and let my pants fall to the floor. I felt her tug on the bottom of my boxers and I decided to help get them off. I took my free hand and pushed my underwear down as best I could until they finally joined my pants on the floor. Amy gave a frustrated grunt as she pushed her butt back into my crotch.

I loved the feel of her soft cheeks as she pushed her ass toward me. She rubbed it along my penis as I kept rubbing her clit with my finger. It started to get even more interesting when she started to shake a little. Her moans slowly grew louder as well. She was getting very close to hitting her sexual peak.

I wrapped my free arm around her belly so I could hold her as her small shakes turned into near violent quakes when her orgasm took over her. Suddenly she let out an incredible moan and her whole body slumped back. I had to hold her up and keep her from falling as her legs lost their strength. I slowed my stroking of her clit as she started to come down off the mountain. After a minute I moved my hand from her vagina and just held her.

She felt wonderful in my arms. I hoped that wouldn't end at the end of that week. As I thought about the short future, I slowly stroked her belly again. Her breathing slowed as she started to gain strength back in her legs. When she could finally stand on her own she stepped out of her pants and panties, then she turned around in my arms.

She kissed me passionately as she put her hands on my chest. She brushed her tongue along my lips just before pulling her lips from mine. She gave me a sexy little smirk and pushed me down onto the bed. I fell backward onto the bed leaving my pants on the floor. As soon as my ass hit the bed I moved to the middle with my head on the pillows. Amy crawled up the bed and sat on her heels over my feet.

She still had that little smirk on her lips as she started to run her hands up my bare legs. She crawled up my legs a little then sat on my shins. She ran her hands higher, going over my thighs and crotch. I shivered a little as her fingers traced my erection from root to tip. She ran her fingers back down me before gripping my dick tightly. I looked into her eyes as she bent forward and took the tip of my penis into her mouth.

I couldn't help but moan as I felt more and more of my erection slide into her warm mouth. She did it ever so slowly so she could prolong the feelings for me and it felt amazing. When her lips met her hand she stopped for a brief moment before starting to pull her mouth slowly up me. She didn't pull all the way off. She stopped with just the head of my penis still in her mouth.

She held it there for a second as she ran her tongue around it and played with that V on the underside of the head. I grunted my want for more as she started to take me back into her mouth. This sexual play went on for a few wonderful minutes until she finally let my penis slip from her mouth. She sat up again and caught her breath before crawling up me some more.

When her pussy was right above my penis she stopped, sat up straight again and trapped me under her. My erection was being pressed along her moist lips and any time she would move a little I would rub against her clitoris. I watched the pleasure in her eyes as she kept slowly rubbing her clit against me. I must admit that I wanted to be inside her but I loved watching the passion in her face. And besides it felt good to me too, but I still wanted more.

I learned after a few minutes that she did too. She leaned forward and started to kiss me as she raised her hips a little. Her fingers traced a path along my chest as they moved down between us. She wrapped her hand around my penis again and aligned me with her pussy. We moaned into each other's mouths as she slowly sat back, taking every inch of me into her. She did it ever so slowly and it felt incredible as I felt every inch enter her.

As soon as her hips were touching mine she sat straight up again. I grabbed Amy's hips as she started to slowly ride me. Slowly pulling off me and then even slower she'd sit back down. Taking every inch of me in again. She kept that rhythm for a bit until she needed more. She was moaning softly as she started to pick up the pace. Her moans got louder until her passion and rhythm hit its peak.

She came hard and it was amazing to feel. Her pussy gripped me so tightly that had she moved I might have cum right then. Lucky for me she had sat down hard on me as she started to cum. Though she did lightly grind on my pelvis as she came down to earth again. That took her a couple of minutes but when she did she lay down on me.

I kissed the top of her head and stroked her back for a minute before I rolled us over. I wanted to be on top for this last bit. Her body was still squeezing me as I started my own slow rhythm. I wanted this to last, even though I felt I wouldn't be able to. As I moved I put my head next to hers and I kissed her neck. She wrapped her arms around me putting one around my back while she put her other hand on my ass.

She would try to pull me into her a little harder. She was trying to get me to move a little faster. I tried to resist until she moaned "Fuck me," into my ear. Hearing her say those words got me really going. I started to slowly pick up the pace until our bodies began to slap together. Each time I bottomed out in her we would grunt and moan together. I started to feel my need for release grow quickly.

I felt the tightening that comes just before I orgasm, just as I felt and heard her have her third orgasm. Her body tightly gripping me pushed me over the edge. I pushed into her one last time as I started to spray my orgasm into her. It was one of the greatest and biggest orgasms I'd had up until that point.

Once we were spent we lay there and just kissed and nuzzled each other. We lay there holding each other as my erection slowly softened and slipped from her. When that happened I lay down on the bed next to her and we waited for the inevitable trips to the bathroom. It always seems to happen no matter what. It took a while but when all that was done we both got into bed.

We lay down to sleep with me on my back and her cuddled up to my side. She stroked my bare stomach as I slowly ran my fingers along the areas of her bare back that I could. It felt good to have her in my arms again. I could feel her hand begin to slow after a bit and her breathing grow slower. Not to long after that her hand stopped and just lay on my stomach.

I lay there for a while after she fell asleep just watching her breath. I watched her not out of fear or anything but out a little boost of energy I got. Feeling her naked body pressed into mine gave me a little extra. But the rhythm of her breathing calmed me enough to where I eventually fell asleep. Again I don't remember dreaming but it was a good sleep.

DPPH
DPPH
8 Followers
12