First MMF

Story Info
The first time I shared my wife.
1.6k words
4.34
183.5k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie and I have been married for 8 years. We met in college. I first noticed her dancing a party, my eyes transfixed by her jiggling tits. We hit it off, and before long we were dating and fucking day and night. It was a great time in our lives. After college, we decided to settle down, get married, and have kids. Ten years later we have two kids, two full time jobs and not a whole lot of time for intimacy.

It was the start of fall. Marie had been looking forward to dinner plans with an old friend and her husband. We were sending the kids to grandma's for a sleepover, so we could have a nice time with grownups only. Marie was going to cook a splendid dinner. I bought three bottles of wine. As we were getting ready, we got a call from Marie's friend: their babysitter had cancelled, they weren't going to be able to come over for dinner, sorry. Marie was clearly forlorn. She had gotten herself dressed up, new dress and all, and had prepped a good home cooked meal. She started to pull off her earrings, giving in.

"Wait, before you take those off. Should we try to invite someone else?" I asked.

"Who could possibly be free with such short notice? I'm sure all our couple friends already have plans or don't have a babysitter lined up." she retorted.

"What about Dave? He's single." She looked surprised to hear me mention him.

Dave was one of Marie's co-workers. About a year ago the two of them struck up a friendship. She started to mention him a lot more in her stories about work. They even began texting frequently, and up to that point my wife was far from an avid texter. I didn't really suspect her of cheating, but I was jealous nonetheless and I confronted her about it. She denied any cheating, and I believed her. To her credit, she said she would stop being so close with him if it bothered me. And she did. The texting stopped, and so did the stories from work.

About a month after that, Marie had a work gathering to which spouses were invited. It was a happy hour at a local bar. I got a chance to meet Dave and I learned that he was a normal, likable dude. We talked hoops and music and other things, and I came away from the night feeling silly that I was threatened by Marie and Dave's friendship.

Over the course of the next year, we had invited Dave along with our other friends to various gatherings. Marie still kept Dave at an arm's distance and their flirtatious friendship never resumed, but he was now in our circle of friends.

"Are you serious?" she asked. "I didn't think you liked him."

"Nah, he and I are fine. He's funny. It'd be a shame to waste this good dinner."

She gave me a skeptical glance, shrugged, and then picked up her phone to send him a text. He replied back almost immediately. "He says he had no other plans and that he's starving. He'll be over in 20 minutes," she told me.

Marie scurried off to the kitchen to finish up dinner while I finished getting dressed. I sat there for a minute. What the hell was I doing? The truth is, ever since she met Dave, I've been fantasizing about Marie fucking him. Sucking his cock. Begging for his cum. And now, here I was, actually plotting about making it happen.

For a while I couldn't understand why I had this fantasy. But then I figured it out. Our sex life had slowed to a crawl. I wanted to see a side of Marie that I hadn't seen for myself since college. Horny, passionate, lustful, animalistic. Even if that meant sharing her with another man, I wanted to see her like that.

Before long, there was a knock on the front door. I opened up and greeted Dave with a firm handshake and a smile. I wanted to re-assure him that I was comfortable with him being here and was careful to project no awkwardness. Marie came in from the kitchen, and gave Dave a peck on the cheek. "Good to see you!" she said. "Glad I could be your second choice tonight," he replied with a sarcastic smile. She gave him a shove and told us to get seated at the table, dinner would be right out.

We had a great dinner. She made a fantastic eggplant parmesan and we emptied two wine bottles. The conversation was free-flowing. Marie, who normally didn't drink much, was feeling fine. I could tell by how she was laughing flirtatiously. I recommended we head to the couch to get more comfortable.

I popped open the third wine bottle and put on some music. Marie and I plopped down on the couch, Dave on the love seat across from us. We all sat there for a moment, relaxing and feeling buzzed. I started to massage Marie's shoulders. She closed her eyes and sighed, kicking off her high heels and placing her feet on the coffee table. "My feet are killing me," she said. I could feel a bit of tension in the room and broke the silence, saying "You heard the lady, Dave. She needs a foot rub!" in a half-joking tone. He picked up her left foot and began rubbing the arch. She let out a barely audible moan.

After a few silent moments of massaging, she lifted her right foot, eyes still closed, gesturing it toward Dave. He took the cue and began massaging her right foot. I noticed her legs were now spread slightly apart and imagined that he had a view of her panty-covered mound beneath her dress. My hands started to drift away from her shoulders, sensually touching the hairs on her neck, her arms, her lower back. She was squirming a bit now, and I noticed her nipples had begun hardening. I could tell she was getting horny.

I looked up and saw that Dave had boldly moved to her calves now, giving it them both a deep rub. I leaned over and started kissing her neck and nibbling her ear. I could feel her breathing get heavier. She turned her head and met my mouth. Her tongue came out almost immediately--we hadn't had a passionate french kiss like that in a long time. As we made out I peeked out of the corner of my eye to see Dave with one hand on her knee, ever so slowly spreading her legs further apart. His eyes were locked on her mound. I looked down and saw a wet spot forming on her skin-tone panties. I hadn't seen her this wet in years.

I reached down, making sure to brush past her hard nipples as I did so, and placed my hand on her wet mound. I started to rub her clit through her panties. We had gone past the point of no return. She kept her eyes closed, as if to deny that this was actually taking place. I looked at Dave and we made eye contact. I then directed my gaze back to her pussy, and pulled her panties aside. He took the cue and leaned over to kiss her wet slit. She shuddered as his lips made contact with her clit. He began licking and sucking and slipped a finger in, too. She started to grind her hips as I pinched her fat nipples.

He started finger fucking her furiously, his lips clamped down on her clit. She started bucking and was clearly cumming. His finger still inside her, he deftly slipped of his shorts and drew his hard cock close to her pussy. He started to rub along her slit, I could see his pre-cum smearing all over her pussy. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

He soon slipped his cock head in. She gasped as he started to fuck her in earnest. I pulled my rock hard cock out and pressed it to her lips. I couldn't remember the last time she blew me. But this time she opened right up and greedily wrapped her lips over my cock head. Seeing her with cocks in two holes got me so horny. I reached down and started playing with her clit while he fucked her.

I could see that they were both getting close, and I decided I really wanted him to cum in her. I thought, what the hell, and grabbed his balls with my free hand. This seemed to really get him going and he started to whisper that he was close. He was fucking really hard and Marie started orgasming. I could feel him spasming with his balls in my hand, his cock in my wife. He was shooting a huge load while she ground herself into him. He grunted as his seed filled my sweet wife. They both exhaled as his softening cock pulled out of her.

I saw his cum start dribbling out of her and I could no longer contain myself. I took position and started rubbing my cock on her pussy, smearing his cum everywhere. I entered with ease, loving the feeling on the hot sloppy seconds. It didn't take long for me to shoot my load into her, too. I pulled out and we all sat there on the couch, exhausted.

Marie broke the silence, saying she wanted to shower and head to bed. She walked over to Dave and gave him a big passionate kiss and said "that was fun," before heading to the bathroom. Dave got dressed and left, not before I gave him a firm handshake and a smirking goodbye.