First New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike wanted to ask more, but knew Dave would tell him more if and when he was ready to. Stephanie stood there blushing from not having her bra on and Dave was tempted to see just how willing she was to let him have his way, but remembering his promise to ALWAYS treat her with respect and as an equal when in public, decides to allow her to choose to stay for a few minutes or head back to the apartment upstairs when Mike asks them to stay for a few drinks. He looks at her and she says she doesn't care either way; then leaning forward asks if he will slip her the bra subtly so she can go slip it on in another room. When he shakes his head no, she quietly states, "Fine if you want Mike to see my damp shirt and the dirt in odd places..." and reaches for her jacket zipper. He simply laughs and wraps his arms around her knowing that if he had asked she would have removed her jacket and probably her blouse. He loves that she wants to please him like this, despite it pushing her to her comfort zone limits.

"No, Mike, we'll have you up for supper or drinks very soon, but I want to take her upstairs and get her warmed up. She insisted on taking a walk in the snow, but isn't used to the cold, being a southern girl. She claims to be able to count on her fingers the number of times she has seen snow fall and accumulate to a point you could actually see it. Poor girl is frozen to the core."

Mike grins first at Dave, then at Stephanie, and back again. He is no fool; he gives Stephanie one last appraising look as she turns toward the door and winks as he catches his brothers eye. "Ok...Just don't keep me up all night banging the bed against a wall, or sliding it across the floor, ok?" Mike hoped it was just loud enough for Dave to here, but when he saw Stephanie's cheek turn BRIGHT red, he stops laughing. "Sorry," was all he managed to get out before Dave shut the door behind them, but he winked at his brother letting him know there was no harm done.

Upstairs, Dave helps Steph out of her coat, liking very much the way her tits sit without her bra on in that particular shirt.

"I'll start a shower. I am freezing. I know it really was stupid to do that now, but it felt SO freeing at the time."

Dave smiles to himself as he watches her heading down the short hall towards the bathroom. *How the hell did I manage to get this lucky?* He hangs both of their coats on the rack beside the door, removes his boots and heads toward the bathroom. She is sliding her damp pants down her legs.

"MMMMMM"

She pops up so fast she nearly falls over backwards. "OH, when did you get there?"

"Not soon enough, you're topless already. You said something about a plan to warm us up when we got back? Something to do with a HOT shower?"

"Oh. Yeah-umm," suddenly VERY aware of her nudity and feeling very self conscience, she tries to cover herself as best she can with her arms.

"Baby, I have seen you naked lots of times. And in the flesh now as well as on a camera. I want you to relax. If you want to shower alone just say so." He walks over to her as he speaks and takes her breasts in his hands and plays with her nipples for a moment before reaching down to kiss her deeply. "It has never been just about sex with us. You know that. And I don't want you to do anything you don't want to, hear me? Downstairs all you had to do was reach in my pocket & take it. I wouldn't have stopped you. But I want you to be comfortable being looked at, cause I plan to take you to watch Mike's band play real soon and I want every eye in the place on you and jealous of me!" He kisses the tip of her nose sweetly and starts to release her tits, but she puts her hands on his quickly.

"I know it isn't just sex. You make me feel like the sexy woman you say I am. He always tried, but I always felt like he had married the skinny little thing and was stuck with what i had become. You aren't, never have been never will be, although if you REALLY are as fertile as you say, you MIGHT consider getting a snip job soon. Unless ya want to be playing daddy all over again and that wouldn't be very fair to your kids now & not how I want to start a relationship with you or them."

"Very true, Sweetheart, very true, now, about this shower?"

"Will you join me please, Sir. I need someone to scrub my back, but don't worry I'll return the favor."

"Mmmm, sounds promising!"

He lets her go so he can start stripping and she starts the water running. She opts to stand in the hot water watching him undress as she rubs herself making certain the water is reaching every part of her body. He is watching her as well, fully enjoying the show she is subconsciously giving him; massaging her tits, flicking her nipple rings, running that hand slowly down her belly.

"Baby, you have still been working out, haven't you? Even after you stopped speaking to me; your body is definitely more toned. WOW, I am going to have to start doing something or you are going to ditch me for some sexy lean man!"

"Glad you noticed. Yes, I actually hit the workouts harder after trying to block you from my mind. I needed a way to exhaust myself."

He pulls the curtain closed as he steps in the tub and she moves to make room for him under the spray. She reaches for the rag and works the soap into a lather and begins to wash his chest and arms.

"Baby, I am a big boy and can do this myself, but mmm." He stops as she kneels in front of him, gently washing his dick and balls. *OK, I can get used to this REALLY easy. He was fucking nuts to let her go if she did this for him.* She makes certain he is well rinsed before standing and asking him to turn so she can get his back for him.

"Do you not want me to? I mean, I am not trying to get you all worked up, although when I mentioned the hot shower before I wasn't planning for all that happened on our walk to take place."

He turns letting her wash his back and massage his ass for a few minutes.

"No, Baby, I am just not used to the royal treatment is all. You have to remember I married for a reason other than pure love and stayed there because it was the right thing to do. My turn to wash you now." He turns letting the water rinse his back as he turns her around starting with her back. Slowly massaging his way down her back to her ass, he boldly slips the rag between those cheeks wiggling his fingers as he pulls it up and down. Next he squats behind her; running the rag and a bare hand up & down hers legs, one at a time. Next, he slips around her; gently moving her toward the water rinsing her back and the pulls her toward him and assaults her breasts with his soapy hands. He watches as her nipples harden in their tell tale fashion giving her away.

"You like this, my little slut?"

"Oh, YES-VERY much! But I think I better get it from here. Otherwise I am gonna cum again and VERY soon." She laughed and tried to turn so she could rinse the soap off her chest but he grabbed her hips and stopped her mid-turn.

"And who says I don't want you to cum again and very soon?"

"OH Baby, I was just-" she stopped mid sentence when she saw the serious look in his eyes. "Baby, I really hadn't meant this to be sexual, not after the park!"

"I am aware of that fact, but I also happen to know you love to cum for me and I can think of no better time or place for you to cum on me than here in the shower where I can rinse off as I need."

"Are you REALLY serious?"

He slips his soapy hand between her legs, washing her, gently pushes her backwards under the water letting it rinse her well, and pulls her to him again as he kneels in front of her lifting her right leg. He looks her in the eyes as he kisses a slow path up her thigh.

"Oh, Davie! Darling, You really don't- OUCH!"

"Hush and enjoy, or I'll bite you again, and it wont be that gentle or on your thigh."

"MMMMM, Yes, Sir." And with that he watches her relax and transform into a wanton sex toy for him. He licked, fingered and thumped her clit and cunt taking her to the edge several times before allowing her to cum.

"You have always said you like that. Now is the time to tell me if you really don't."

"OHHH! No, Sir, I do like it; very much, OHHH!" He had started sucking her clit again and was fingering her asshole.

"You going to cum for me this way? You going to cum for me as I fuck your ass? HUH?"

"Yes, if You will let me."

"Hell yeah, I'll let you. Cum now!"

And she did; her orgasm hitting her hard enough to almost make her loose her balance. He stood after she finally finished.

"Thank you, Baby. That's my good girl." He kisses her deeply, letting the spray rinse them both and steps out of the shower. She waits a few moments, rinsing well between her legs and then turns the water off and gets out herself. The woman she sees in the mirror across from her is flushed, but beautiful. *Must be the stream! That can't be what I really look like.* She quickly towels off and heads to the kitchen wrapped in her small towel.

"Baby, we need to get at least 2 bath sheets. These towels are tiny."

Not knowing where he was she put a pot of water on to boil for some hot chocolate. He appears behind her and slides his hands around her.

"I like them tiny, especially when you are trying to wear them." His goatee tickles her neck and she wiggles a little dislodging the towel.

"OH," she yelps and he laughs as she attempts to catch it.

"I told you to be ready to be naked all the time, or nearly naked, remember?"

"I thought that applied to a one time weekend thing."

"Hmm, nope. I think I'd like to watch you doing the little things here & there around the house naked, or in something that leaves your ass hanging out."

"I'll remember that and attempt to remedy my clothing situation as soon as I get a job & can pay for some. I guess I'll have to be naked or you'll have to deal with better coverage until then. Today's outfit was the 'SEXIEST' I brought with me, with one bedroom only outfit as the exception."

"Hmmm, bedroom only? Go put it on; I want to see it on you out here. What is the water for?"

"Hot chocolate; wasn't sure what your plans for tonight would be, but it IS New Years Eve, and since I don't drink-"

"Damn, it is sure is, I was supposed to go with Mike and hang out tonight. Oh well, I know he understands the change in plans. But I should take you at least to the bar for a little bit."

"If it is all the same with you, I'd rather just snuggle on the couch; just us for tonight. Still want me to change into that outfit?"

"Yes. I think I agree we can start this year off quietly, here, alone. But you will be nearly naked so I can enjoy the view anytime I wish." He finally released her to go change with that, popping her on the ass when she bent over to pick up the fallen towel.

When she comes back in he is pouring the hot water into a mug for her hot chocolate, with a beer sitting on the cabinet beside him. He stops stone still for a few seconds when he sees her; standing in her high heels, with her black mini-skirt garter belt and lacy black stockings and her white see through school girl top.

"DAMN. I have died and gone to heaven or something. What the hell are you doing here? What have I done to earn this from you? I wasn't there for you like you needed. I was very selfish. WHY? What made you choose ME?"

"I wish I could pin point it. I really can't say it was something specific. I can't promise I will stay past tomorrow either. I just know I needed to figure this out. And I will take it one day at a time for a bit. SPEAKING of tomorrow, I need to make a phone call; I promised 3 little people I would call."

She heads back to the bedroom and picks up her phone from the foot of the bed. He sits down in front of the computer trying to prepare himself for whatever mood she might be in after this very emotional phone call. He hears her talk with each of her 3 children, telling them she loves and misses them; and knows she is speaking to her husband for a little while after as she asks him about how each child is doing and then how he is. He hears her say goodnight and can tell she is crying.

He stands and goes to the bedroom door. "Can I do anything? I have a 2 arms and shoulders, when you soak the one you can start drenching the other..." He was trying to lighten the mood and not seem heartless at the same time. He knew her heart was still divided, might always be.

"No, the kids all asked when I'm coming home, and then he was just so cotton-pickin' nice. I am just so confused. If I could have you both I would be in heaven. But I can't and I know that. I just don't know what I am supposed to do. I want you too."

He walks to the bed and wraps his arms around her. She snuggles into his arms and eventually stops crying. "I just want you happy, Baby. If that means I disappear forever, then so be it."

"Dave, I tried that, and I only felt more alone. No, you weren't always there 100% when I need you, but when you are there you are there 100% and I feel that. He seems to give about 50-75% so I have started giving less as well. I want to know I matter, as a woman-not just to the kids as a mom and to him as their caregiver. I want to have him listen to me even when he knows the rest of the words I am going to say. Not interrupt and say stuff like 'I know, I am not stupid I can figure that part out without being told.' I know he can but after being at home with the kids all day by myself I want to talk with an adult. And he would rather watch TV, or hunt or play video games. And I was teaching them at home, so I was really in the habit of explaining everything because I had to with the kids. I don't want to think about it right now, please. What do you want to do; anything other than sit around with me thinking about that?"

"We can still dress and go out. I don't have a lot of money but we could go have a couple of drinks and then come back here and watch the ball drop on the TV."

"Ok...I go for that." With that she stands and heads to the corner where she has placed her bag. She pulls out a pair or jeans and turns to ask whether it would be a t-shirt or blouse kind of place. "I haven't been to a bar in forever and I haven't got a clue what I should wear. I only have my jeans though, so which top?" She holds up a blouse similar in style to the one she had worn earlier and a t-shirt.

"How tight is the T? I want every man there to be staring at the sexy lady on my arm wondering the same thing I have been wondering all afternoon long- How in the HELL did he get THAT lucky?"

"Um, Dave, Hun."

"Don't start that bullshit with me either. Try on the T-shirt, no bra."

She looks him in the eyes for a moment then complies saying only, "OK." She is a bit embarrassed by the lack of a bra, but is thankful the shirt isn't very snug.

"NOPE! That top wont work. Here try this on. It is too small for me but I think it might fit you just right." He tosses her a pale blue T-shirt and watches as she removes the larger shirt and slips the smaller one on. "MUCH better," he grins walking over to where she is standing.

She is blushing a bright red, well aware that every inch of her bust line is outlined in this snug little shirt. "Dave, Darling, I can't go out like this, I might as well be naked."

"I know!" He has a mischievous twinkle in his eyes when their eyes meet.

"Dave, I mean it. I can't wear this and no bra. It just CAN'T!"

"Yes, you can. Relax. I promise I will not let anything happen to you."

"I know that, but I am simply not comfortable."

"This from a woman I watched strip and then made love to in a public park this afternoon?" He smiles down at her knowing he is going to get what he wants.

"I guess your right. Ok. Let's go before I lose my courage." She stops in the kitchen to drink her hot chocolate as he slips his shoes back on.

They head down the stairs and load into his truck quickly. "I really think we set a record with the snow fall today."

"Well it is more snow than I have ever seen for certain."

He drives them the 4 blocks to River Rock Cafe. He helps her out of his truck and places a possessive arm around her waist as they head into the bar. Several heads turn as they enter, people looking to see who is letting the cold air in. Once inside He takes his coat off and begins to remove hers for her. She starts to object, but then realizes the room is actually very warm, so there is no need for it and allows him to slide it off. She notices a few people continue to stare in their direction, a few of the nodding at Dave as they walk toward the back of the room to a booth in the corner. He ordered drinks for them both, planning to help her relax a little as she sits down at the table he has selected. He chatted for a few moments with a gentleman at the bar while he waited on the drinks. When he returned to her he was shaking his head and chuckling. "Well, you certainly made an impression. The bartender NEVER gives anyone free drinks, but he said yours were on the house tonight. And I haven't got a clue who that guy at the bar was, but he was sure hoping I was your dad and not your lover. Was funny to see his face when I said I was the luckiest man on this planet tonight."

"You're kidding me. I saw you pay for the drinks and that guy wasn't looking at me like that."

"Baby, I paid for MY drink. And all the men here are checking you out; the ones with dates are just being a little more subtle about it."

"OK, I'll take your word for it." And with that, she let the matter go. She slowly relaxed and he could see her smile was genuine once again. They sat "people watching" as they drank and she did catch the occasional eye drifting in their direction causing her to grin. An old friend of his stopped by their table to wish them a Happy New Year.

They leave the bar around eleven-thirty but drive the 4 blocks very slowly as the snow had picked up while they were drinking. They hurried up the stairs into the apartment and Steph immediately started more water to boiling.

"I know I don't need anything more to drink, but I need the warm liquid in my hands."

After starting the water boiling, she removes her coat and shoes and joins Dave in the living room. He is sittin on the couch channel surfing when she comes to the door. "Come sit, Baby."

"Let me get my hot chocolate, ok?"

"Sure thing. Did you enjoy the bar? You seemed to enjoy the people watching, especially when you caught someone checking you out."

"I did NOT catch anyone checking me out! But i did enjoy the people watching."

Dave just laughs at her supposed outrage and she heads back to the kitchen to fix her chocolate. She returns with five minutes left in this year and sits down on the other end of the couch.

"I thought you wanted to snuggle, Sweetheart? It isn't easy to do with you way over there and me already nice and warm over here." He smiles a devilish grin and she slides down the sofa to sit beside him. "I only bite when you don't hush and enjoy what I know you would otherwise," he says as he wraps an arm around her.

"I'll remember that from now on. And maybe you were right. MAYBE there were people looking at me at the bar, but I think it is only because I wasn't wearing a bra and it was fairly obvious that I am pierced when I don't wear one."

"Sweetheart, they were looking at a sexy young woman trying to figure out what she sees in me. I go there often enough that most know I am a "quiet, keep-to-myself, soon-to-be-divorced" man. It was a shock for them to see me with anyone, let alone a hot young thing like you."

"Ok. Whatever, but I think they were just wondering which corner you picked me up off, 'cause I felt rather...umm..."

"Slutty? Naughty?"

"Yes to both and you can add naked! But anyway. I have something else on my mind for now." She sips a little more chocolate listening as the TV counts down the last few seconds of the year. She leans over and places her lips gently to Dave's and whispers "Happy New Year, Baby"