First Night on the Job

Story Info
Two nurses fuck in front of a patient.
1.5k words
3.87
102.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Elaine's first night working as a nurse. She had been in New York only a few weeks, having moved from Georgia soon after her college graduation. She had been eager for the city and the freedom it offered, but she yet to make any real friends for herself. On this first night, Elaine looked fresh and prepared, her blond hair brushed straight and eyes alert. She was able to hide her nervousness that night as she entered the report room in thin blue scrub pants and her orange t-shirt that clung tightly around her small, round breasts. Brenda noticed the new body in the report room. Brenda was not normally attracted to women, but this particular woman caught her eye. She had the blond hair almost the same color as Brenda's own, skin a couple of shades lighter, but tan. She was tall, and slender. Her face looked sweet, eyes a bit sad almost. But it was the way she walked, that made Brenda perk at her sexuality. When Elaine walked, her pelvis tilted forward, her shoulders back and her eyes ahead but wandering as Elaine almost strutted her body across the room. It was like watching an animal in heat parade around the pack. This display of sexuality captivated Brenda. She felt her clitoris pulsing and Brenda shifted in her seat.

Their short, squat manager waddled in the report room. Brenda kept her eyes on the new girl. Elaine's eyes surveyed the room without looking at anyone. "Everyone, this is Elaine," their manager introduced her. "It is her first night here. Make her feel welcome. Now who can show her around tonight?" the manager asked.

"Oh I don't mind to," Brenda said.

Elaine looked to see where the sensual, almost breathy voice came from and noticed the small blond hair woman, hair in waves down past her shoulders, green eyes that radiated warmth, and small, detailed movements that revealed her hands and body knew how to work. They left the room together.

"We have room 28 tonight. He's intubated and the family has gone home. You can just watch me at first. I'll show you where everything is and how our equipment works and then later you can get to work."

"That sounds good," Elaine said. Elaine would enjoy watching Brenda. She had already watched Brenda's ass tighten side to side as she followed her to the patent's room. Elaine was married, but she had had affairs with women before, though not for a while. Her body began to remember what it felt like to be with a woman, and Elaine started to lust for her sexy co-worker. Elaine was imagining grabbing Brenda's ass and started walking close enough to smell Brenda's hair, when Brenda turned around. The striped shirt Brenda wore clung around her breasts, perfectly sized for Elaine to take one in each hand or the left breast in her left hand and running her fingertip just over the nipple, before touching her tongue to the puckered, begging flesh of the areola.

"You have?" Brenda asked.

Elaine noticed she was nodding her head. "What? I am sorry?"

"Worked as a nurse before?"

"Oh no, I am sorry. This is my first night."

"Where are you from?" Brenda asked noticing Elaine's soft drawl.

"Georgia."

"And how do you like New York?"

"I like it. Sometimes the people are hard to get to know."

"Well I am here if you ever need me for anything."

"Thanks," Elaine said, a little surprised by this instant generosity.

"Well, I should show you the patient, I guess," Brenda shook her blond hair over her shoulder and smiled. "His name is Richard, he is intubated right now. He is recovering well from a motorcycle accident. But he is on a breathing trial. He is pretty much awake and breathing for himself right now. Go ahead, shut the door behind you. Hi Richard," Brenda said, waving to the patient.

Richard waved back. He was a nice looking man, even with a tube down his throat. He was about thirty years old with, soft feathery black hair. "Are you in any pain?" Brenda asked. "Hand up," she demonstrated with her own hand, "if yes up, down if no."

Richard showed a hands down. "Richard, this is Elaine, she will be working with me tonight. Would you like for me to show her some of what we talked about last night?" Richard put his hand up.

"Elaine go put your hands along that back wall."

"What?" Elaine asked.

"It's sort of a game, an exercise, for Richard," Brenda explained.

Richard began to slowly touch his fingertips to his cock

Elaine put her hands against the wall, trying to look behind her. Brenda turned Elaine's face to the wall. Elaine felt Brenda's breath rising up her neck, like a steam. She felt the jerk of her pants down in an instant and the chill on her bare ass. Elaine's pelvis instinctively cocked towards Brenda's voice as she spoke. "Oh what a nice ass, don't you agree Richard?" But Brenda was not looking to see Richard's hand raised in the air or his other, gripping and beating his cock as he moaned. She was looking at Elaine's supple ass exposed.

"Oh yes," Brenda said. "Such a beautiful ass. You know what I am going like to do?" her breath was making the tiny hairs on Elaine's pale ass stand as Brenda's breath blew into them. Brenda moved her hot mouth the length of Elaine's back and breathed into her ear and neck. "Yes," she purred. I want to lick your asshole. And you will like it. Yes, you will like my tongue in your asshole." Brenda bent back down and took one wide lick from the lips of Elaine's cunt to the space between the dimples in her lower back before she focused on Elaine's asshole, flicking her tongue around, sparking every nerve ending in Elaine's body.

"Uumm," Elaine let out a load moan.

"Oh not so loud honey," Brenda said. "We're at work."

Brenda returned her tongue to licking up and down Elaine's asshole, biting the thick flesh of her ass.

"You guys need any help in here?" A voice asked. Another nurse had opened the door but had made no effort to peak around the curtain.

Elaine could tell by Brenda's still flickering tongue that Brenda was not going to answer. The sounds in the room had changed. She realized that the rhythmic thumping of Richard's masturbating had stopped. It took every effort Elaine had not to moan in ecstasy when she opened her mouth to reply, "No, we're fine in here." The door shut and Elaine let out a groan.

"Now, I am going to lick," Brenda started, but Elaine did not let her finish.

Elaine crouched down to Brenda's mouth and kissed her hard, Brenda's front teeth pressing into the flesh of Elaine's lips. Elaine could taste her own ass on Brenda's lips and gave that taste another flick of her tongue.

"I have to taste your cunt," Elaine almost growled, half-animal now with lust. She pulled Brenda's pants down and buried her face in the sweet and salty tastes, licking, sucking, slurping the delicious wetness that poured from Brenda in her heat. Elaine slipped her fingers into Brenda's cunt crouching above her and Elaine's tongue focused on Brenda's clit, pulsing it back and forth.

Richard moaned in escalating pleasure as he watched Elaine bury her face in Brenda's cunt, "Uh, uh, uuhh, uuuuuhhmm," until he finally came so hard the wetness of his cum could be heard squishing over his dick with his fingers. Richard liked this last feeling of wetness, like a pussy coming over his cock.

"Okay, that's enough," Brenda said, standing up, taking her face out of reach from Elaine's mouth.

"No," Elaine said, pressing Brenda to the wall and feeling her way up Brenda's shirt to her nipples, lightly running her forefinger along the tip of Brenda's nipple over and over. Elaine slipped her leg between Brenda's legs and felt her cunt, wet on her thigh. Elaine worked three fingers into Brenda's cunt. "Yes, you like me to fuck you, don't you? You like it when I fuck you with my fingers." Brenda's body spasmed with pleasure and Elaine brought her mouth down to Brenda's nipple. Elaine talked Brenda to a climax. "Yes you like it when I fuck you. Why don't you come, you red hot woman? I want you to come. I want you to come all over my hand, just let your cunt drip on my fingers."

"Jesus fucking christ," Brenda finally snapped in pleasure. After coming she collapsed into Elaine's chest. They pummeled each other's mouths, sucking, and pushing tongue against tongue.

"We have to stop. We should stop. We must stop," Brenda said, finally pushing Elaine away. "We have work to do. Did I introduce you to Richard? I forgot. Elaine this is Richard. Richard this is Elaine. I am Brenda, from last night. Elaine and I will be your nurses tonight."