First Night with Don & Kate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The rest of the gang just went out to the hot tub," Kate told them. "If you care to join them you know there are robes in the other room."

"That sounds perfect," replied Claudia, " I need to relax and loosen up after that flight and long lay over."

Kate had her hand looped through the crook of Roger's elbow and gave the impression she wanted him to stay put, he took the hint.

I got them both a drink and as Claudia pulled off her jacket I was treated to the lovely vision as her ample breasts pressed against the thin material of her blouse. She had not bothered with a bra and the movement of them with the nipples nearly poking through the blouse had me mesmerized. She thanked me for the drink and we stood around talking for a couple of minutes when she said she was ready to head to the tub. She stepped in the other room to change as we continued talking and she did not bother to close the door.

I couldn't help but try and see her as she changed, I guess it is my natural voyeuristic nature. She pulled her blouse off over her head but she had her back to us; I was right, she had nothing on under it. When she undid her pants and let them fall I was treated to the sight of her shapely ass and I appreciated the fact she was wearing a thong which she shimmied out of next. She stepped forward out of sight and when she reemerged she was already tying her robe. No matter how much nudity I had experienced it seems I was always ready for a little more.

She stayed and chatted for a few minutes and then said she didn't want to miss them in the hot tub and headed out. I was wishing I could be there to see her disrobe but maybe I would get a chance later. Now the tension was building as just the three of us remained. I had to say I was quite taken by Roger and I could see why Kate has been excited when he said they were going to make it over if only for the end of the evening. At Kate's suggestion we headed for the master bedroom.

Kate led the way up the stairs followed by Roger and then me. Up until tonight I couldn't say I ever paid much attention to how other men looked but I had to appreciate the powerful legs and ass that were evident even with him still wearing his slacks. We entered the bedroom, the place where I had been initiated into the group earlier this evening. Kate sat on the edge of the bed as Roger and I waited for her suggestion of what she might like.

"Maybe I should shower and freshen up," Roger offers, " it's been a long day of airports and flights."

Kate gives him a long apprising look. "I think I prefer you just like you are, I am betting you will need a shower when we are done," she says with a glimmer in her eyes. With that she pats the mattress next her and he accepts the invitation to join her on the bed.

Reaching over he unties her robe and I help her slip it off. She is gorgeous sitting there nude, her large firm breasts with light brown nipples just begging to be fondled and kissed. I had already fondled and even came on her breasts earlier tonight but that didn't dilute the passion I was once again feeling. Her dark curly pubic hair was peeking out from between her closed legs and that was the target of my desire, I had yet to experience my cock in her pussy although this was the second evening we had spent together.

She undoes my tie with a single yank and tells me to lose the robe. I stand there naked in front of her and in front of this fully clothed man I had met minutes ago. They both stare openly at me and though I am somewhat self conscious I am getting use to being naked in front of near strangers. Roger asks if he should strip as well and Kate tells him we will help him with that. At her beckoning I join them on the bed with Roger between us.

Kate kneels on the bed behind him giving me a good view of her pussy as she helps him take his shirt off. He is quite muscular with a solid chest and well developed arms. He lays back on the bed which puts Kate's pussy almost over his face. He seems to drink in the sight and the aroma of this sexy lady. She turns and straddles his face her pussy just out of his reach as his powerful hands grab hold of her succulent ass. She slowly lowers herself until his tongue can taste her pussy and I notice a bulge growing in his pants. I am slowly stroking my own cock I am so turned on by the scene in front of me. She only gives him a couple of minutes to enjoy her sweet nectar before raising off him and kneeling beside him on the bed opposite me.

Roger looks at me and my hard cock sticking straight out. I watch as his big hand wraps around it and he strokes me and I can't believe how good it feels. Kate leans across his body and gives me deep long kiss and asks me if I would like to join her in undressing this stud. I know that is what she wants and it is reminiscent of the evening when she and I gave her husband a massage.

"I will follow your lead," I smile at her as Roger releases my cock and lays back on the bed with his hands behind his head.

We start by feeling his muscular chest and arms running our hands down until we reach his belt and then back up. I occasionally take the opportunity to fondle one of her breasts or feel her ass and she does the same with my cock and ass. Then we proceed to stroke the front of his pants. His cock is making a huge bulge but seems to be trapped and unable to full extend. We take turns fondling his trapped cock which brings soft moans from him. Kate tells me to unbuckle and unzip his pants as she is stroking his chest again, I see he now has one hand fondling her ass and I am sure dipping between her legs.

I undo his buckle and unhook his slacks. I slowly pull his zipper down letting my finger tease his rigid cock as I do so. He lifts his hips and I pull his slacks off of him, I can see his cock move under his boxers until it extends fully out to one side. I run my hand over the length of his pulsing cock. He is quite long and getting longer. Kate joins me as we play with his cock still covered by his boxers, he has once again taken my cock in his hand and is stroking it. If hadn't already cum twice tonight I think I could have shot my load as he jerked me off. I am running my fingers up and down his clothed cock while Kate seems content to watch for a moment and then tells me to take his cock out.

I reach inside his boxers and take his big cock in my hand and pull him out as Kate pulls his boxers down enough to extract his large balls as well. His cock throbs in my hand, my fingers barely able to reach all the way around it. It is the thickest cock I have seen tonight and nearly as long as John's. I stroke him as Kate teases his balls and we are rewarded with a nice dollop of precum puddling on the big head. Kate leans over and sensually licks it off and then takes just the head of his cock in her mouth, I know her tongue is dancing all over him and probing his pee hole. I watch once again in awe as she starts sucking his big cock into her mouth. Inch my inch she continues to engulf his dark meat and I can't imagine how she can swallow so much of him. I continue stroking him as she sucks him but I know Kate well enough by now to know what she wants to see.

She doesn't have to say anything, as she pulls her mouth off his engorged prick I pump him a few times and then take her place. It is a challenge to get the wide head of his cock in my mouth with out my teeth scraping him but I take my time and managed to get him safely in my mouth. To my delight Kate comes around and gets under me and starts sucking me off at the same time while he massages my ass. We are both getting close to cumming when Kate says she needs to be fucked, and fucked by both of us.

Roger has only one comment, "Who would you like first, you have two very hard cocks here waiting to please you." When he found out I had never had the pleasure of stuffing my cock in her beautiful cunt he quickly responded, "By all means Tim, you go first, and you are in for the finest pussy you will ever come across. No pun intended."

I knew I liked this man, what a gentleman to let me go first. Kate asks me how I want her and after a quick reflection I tell her, doggy style. She seems to like that just fine and I knew it would allow me to drive my cock into her wet snatch as deep as possible. She gets up on her knees in front of me, her outrageous ass right there for me to enjoy. I position myself behind her and taking my cock in hand I rub it across her pussy a couple of times before finally reaching my goal as I slide it in to her slick pussy.

We quickly develop a rhythm, not particularly fast but nice and hard and deep on every stroke. She truly has the finest pussy I ever had the pleasure of plowing. Roger positions himself in front of her so she can suck his cock as I fuck her.

As glorious as it was, and even though I had already spewed two loads of spunk I couldn't make it last as long as I wanted. I could feel the cum welling up in me and knew I couldn't suppress it and I warned her with a moan that I was cumming. I emptied my balls in her warm wet cunt and then just held her against me for a moment as I came down.

Roger quickly replaces me and drives his huge ebony cock into her over and over. She was already on the edge and it doesn't take long for her to have a explosive orgasm. He continues to pump her and I swear she came two more times before he pulls his slick cock out of her, covered in her juices as well as mine. She has to lay back and rest a minute when I realize that she had stopped them before Roger had a chance to cum. He lay next to her, his black thick cock throbbing. I crawl between his legs and hold his pulsing cock in my hand before taking him in my mouth. I do better at accommodating his girth although I can only take half of his length. I make up for it with my hand alternately pumping his cock and playing with his balls before slipping a finger between his crack and pressing against his tight asshole. He moan and squirms and then warns me to take my mouth off of him. I don't, I keep sucking him and he shoots a huge load of cum in my mouth. I swallow once but I can not take it all as it dribbles out of my mouth and down my chin. Kate is there in a flash to kiss me and get a taste of this ebony stud.

The evening ended with us all in the living room. I still hadn't seen Claudia nude. John and Pat said they had to hit the road and I said it was time for me to go to as well. I didn't want the evening to end but could see it was time to call it a night. We all said our goodbyes and I thanked everyone else again for having me; which they did in multiple ways. Roger and Claudia spent the night but I don't know what else transpired. I know I was completely satiated but would anxiously wait for their next invite.

If this story has helped you get moist or hard or encouraged you to masturbate while reading it I would appreciate your comment to that effect. A little detail would be nice.

wb10

12