First Night with My Indian Bhabhi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit, Kanchana started fucking her pussy faster and faster. Even though Lalitha is feeling some pain, Kanchana did not stop this time. She was fucking her hard now, her cock now freely sliding into her pussy. The cock deep inside her tunnel now is giving Lalitha pleasure, but also still a bit of pain. Lalitha could only gasp shallowly as Kanchana continued to drive the dildo deeper into her pussy. Her head rested deep in the pillow, drops of sweat beading and running down her face, her hair now wild and matted to her forehead, her body covered with perspiration. Releasing one final moan Lalitha collapsed back onto her bed, unconscious.

Catching her breath Kanchana looked down at the sweat-covered girl sleeping beneath her. Kanchana smiled and brushed some of the hair now clinging to Lalitha's face aside. The bindi on the fore head of Lalitha got melted and slid to the side ways, giving the most usual look of a well fucked Hindu bride. This was the first time she had ever seen someone collapse from exhaustion due to sex. "Poor Indian bride". She was proud of the fact that she had accomplished a task which otherwise reserved for her brother. She has plundered the treasure of her brother. Kanchana saw Lalitha as the perfect sexual mate. She was beautiful yet innocent, naïve yet bursting to push the boundaries.

After half an hour, preparing for a second fuck, unable to wait any more, Kanchana woke Lalitha up with a fanatical kiss by shoving her long tongue into the little mouth of the sleeping beauty.

When Lalitha opened her eyes she saw her pussy blood on the cock of Kanchana and all over the sheet. She could not move her hips without pain, so Kanchana took a towel and cleaned her pussy and the strap-on.

Kanchana kissed her on the lips and caressed the naked body. Kanchana softly uttered, "You are so beautiful my little Bhabi. You're my wife! I want to have you again!"

Lalitha smiled and drowsily replied, "Again?"

With her boyish grin, Kanchana said, "Honey, I want to take you over and over and over again!"

Still half asleep Lalitha said, "I just want to get some sleep right now."

"C'mon bhabi. I want you again. Did you like it when I came inside your body babe?"

"What?" Lalitha said.

Smiling, Kanchana said, "Remember when I came in your pussy? Did you like that?"

Remembering how Kanchana took her, how Kanchana drove her body into hers, turning their bodies into one and how it aroused her, she said, "Yes. It was amazing!"

The butche rolled on top of naked Lalitha once again Lalitha spread her legs apart willingly this time. Lalitha felt the heat and weight of Kanchana's body over her. She was starting to get aroused again. Kanchana looked into Lalitha's eyes and kissed her. With a massive grin on her face, Kanchana slid the head of her strapon inside Lalitha once more. Then Kanchana lowered herself on top of the deflowered bride. She spread the legs of Lalitha more apart to accommodate her body. A shot of electricity ran through Lalitha as she felt Kanchana's hot skin against hers. Kanchana's breasts rested on top of the bride. The sweat coverd body of Kanchana is giving intoxicating smell to Lalitha. Kanchana kissed Lalitha's lips as she slowly slide her cock inside. She could feel the full length of her strapon inside Lalitha now. Her pussy wrapped around it tightly, fitting it like a glove. Lalitha was her little concubine, her baby doll and Kanchana was taking Lalitha once more.

Kanchana wrapped her arms around Lalitha as she kissed passionately. Her hips slowly started to thrust into the young and willing body. Her tempo was slow and gentle. Kanchana wanted her wife to feel every movement of her body. It felt so natural making love to her Sister in Law on the bed prepared for her first night. Lalitha loved the feeling of Kanchana's lips against hers. Feeling her bride groom's tongue penetrate her mouth as her husband's cock penetrated her body.

As Kanchana drove herself into her wife, the bride raised her hips to meet her husband's. They kissed each other deeply like a newly married couple. Their bodies were in perfect sync with each other. Their rhythm quickened. They drove their bodies harder and faster into each other. Lalitha wrapped her legs around Kanchana's waist, keeping her inside her. This drove Kanchana wild. Kanchana redoubled her efforts, thrusting into the tight little body even harder and faster. Lalitha felt her body started to climax. Kanchana drove her cock as deep inside her as she could. She continued to kiss her bride as they both began to cum. Lalitha felt Kanchana's juices drip underneath her strapon and onto her sex. Kanchana stayed on top of Lalitha until both their bodies were spent. Kanchana took off her strapon and they fell asleep in her brother's bed, with Kanchana's arms wrapped around Lalitha's naked body.

The next one month turned out to be a honey moon for the new bride before her husband arrived back from Delhi. Kanchana took her to new palces during her Indian tour. Fucked Lalitha well in all possible angles at various hill resorts.

Kanchana left for US with a promise to her wife to take her soon to US and marry her by any means. Yes she is capable.

End

12