First of Many With John Ch. 1

Story Info
Girl is seduced by uncle's friend.
1k words
3.67
33.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/15/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story starts about 3 months ago. My uncle is in the airforce and he came home for spring break this year. Bringing with him his Friend John. From the minute I saw him John got all of my attention.... He isn't a super model but he had this appeal.... I don't know what it was. I just knew that there was something about him that I really liked. I am very short and sometimes people mistake me for a child even though I am 18. He didn't seem interested in me at first... and I cursed my short body... I know some guys are attracted to innocence but this guy seemed the opposite....

First let me describe myself. I am 4'11" tall and I have brown/red hair down to my butt. I don't dress up much and I never wear any makeup. I am not a major babe by any means but I don't think I am bad looking either :-).

Anyway.... back to the story. The next night my uncle and john went out to one of the local dance clubs so I was left behind.... My uncle told me that I could sleep on the pull out couch in his room because John would be staying somewhere else that night. I didn't feel like going home anyways... Nothing to do there so I said I would stay. I fell asleep watching VH1 with my long nightie on. I don't sleep with any cloths on normally so I didn't have anything on underneath... I gradually became aware of a strange feeling in the middle of the night. I thought it was my uncle being a dick and waking me up to brag that he had been able to go out that night but I realized that someone was slowly running there hands through my hair... Shivers ran down my spine. "That's not my uncle," I thought to myself. I looked at the clock 3:30 am! I turned over to find John in the bed with me

I don't know what came over me... He was just so good looking. I was shaking all over. I was scared a little... I had only been with 2 other guys and that was over 2 years before so I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if he wanted it to go any further or not so I just snuggled up to his warm body. That's when I noticed the big bulge pressed against my thigh. Instinct took over as I pressed my body closer to him.... I didn't get any resistance so I reached down between us and wrapped my hand around his thick shaft. "Oh Cali" he whispered to me. What that voice did to me I don't know... I just lost all sense of reality. I had to have this big beautiful cock in my mouth so bad.... I could here his moans above me as I licked and sucked his cock. I was so hot by then I could feel my juices running down the inside of my thigh.

I slowly made my way back up until I was looking in his big brown eyes. I saw a look of confusion and lust on his face as are lips touched. As our tongues danced around together I felt his hand on my breast. I moaned and arched my back into him. By now my nipples were hard and I wanted him so bad. I reached down again and gripped his rigid cock in my hand. I knew that he was unsure about going any further so I set out to change his mind...

We were facing each other in the bed so I put one leg overtop of him and rubbed the head of his cock up and down my wet pussy lips. I heard him moan and new that he wanted me just as bad as I wanted him. He quickly pushed me back down into the bed and moved his body between my legs. I reached down and guided his dick to my wet dripping pussy and he slowly started to enter me. I moaned loudly. I couldn't help it. He was so damn big. I had never had anything so big... and to top it of I hadn't had anything in me in over 2 years.... He pushed his cock in until it was half way in. "oh god that feels so good" I moaned and he licked my ear in response "you like that?" he asked "yes, oh god yes, you feel so good inside me" I think I must have gotten rid of all his restraint because he shoved his cock in me all the way. I moaned and bit my lip from the mixture of pain and pleasure rushing through me. He stretched my small pussy until I though I would burst. I squeezed my eyes shut and through back my head as he started to slid in and out...

I thought his dick looked good. When it was in my I couldn't believe how wonderful it FELT!!!!!... He was so big I could almost feel the veins rubbing along inside me with our movements if I concentrated hard enough. It was then that I felt the first wave of my orgasm hit me. I thrust my hips at him creating a rhythm as my orgasm flooded through me. I don't know if I screamed or not. I was lost to the world as wave after wave hit me. I had never felt such a strong orgasm before. I wrapped my legs around him as he picked up his pace.

I matched his every thrust and pushed his cock as far inside me as it could go. I wanted every last inch of him to fill me. I felt my body tense up as another orgasm hit me. As I moaned out his name He pulled out of me and came all over my breasts. I rubbed his hot cum all over them and he whetted as I licked his juice off of my fingers. We laid down still entangled together. I looked at the clock 4:50 am. My last thoughts were of the man pressed against me and how glad I was that I had decided to stay at my uncle's that night...

Needless to say that was not the last time John and me stayed up until dawn.