First Panty Sex Experience

Story Info
Having told my girlfriend I have a fetish for panties.
858 words
4.02
39.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't feel that I was coming out to my girlfriend, but rather admitting to her that I had a fetish for women's undies. She wasn't shocked. She was relieved. "I thought it was going to be something horrible."

We were standing on a footbridge overlooking a campus stream, late-May, the blossoms in the water silently slipping underneath. She hugged me close and whispered into my ear, "We should try that."

She came with me that summer after school let out, to where I lived with my mother. We didn't have much privacy. I slept on the porch, shielded only by wicker blinds that obscured the view, but didn't hide the view. My girlfriend slept in the living room, on the foldout.

So it was a Sunday in June. She wanted to fuck on my bed. Mom was out volunteering. I knew the older lady next door had a habit of sitting on her porch, and I knew she would be there, but I could not say no.

"Do you remember what you told me?" She kissed me, and undid my clothing. "Do you remember? About the panties?" I reached over to rub along her leg, and up her dress, to her satin panties. "Not those, sweetie. I have some right here for you."

Purple silk, with white lace along the edges, and a purple bow at the front, surrounded by lace.

I was on my bed. She was on top of me. I was naked, totally exposed. I knew the lady next door was watching. My baby kissed me, and kissed down my chest. "Do you want me to put them on you?"

I was so emphatic, and she smiled and put my feet in her purple panties, slowly sliding them up my legs, until I felt them tighten on my thighs and then hug my balls. She let the front down and it nestled onto my cock. She rubbed me through the silk. "I'm going to get on top of you, but don't lick me. Just look at me."

She took off her skirt and blouse, stripped out of her white silk bra, and shoved her plump sexy ass in my face. My mouth was pushed up against the white satin of her crotch. I disobeyed. I had to lick.

"No, baby! Just look."

She pulled the front of the purple panties down to my balls, laying them down gently. My cock stood hard in front of her face, exposed, wet at the tip, throbbing full, fuller. She slid her soft O of a mouth down onto my shaft, all the way down to my silk-covered balls, which she cradled and caressed.

Her warm, round ass, the scent of her wet pussy. Her silky, satin pussy.

She sucked hard on the head of my cock then popped it out of her mouth with a slurp, then back down, holding the base of my cock with one hand, pressed onto the silk of her panties, tight on my balls. Her other hand she had on my inner thigh. Sucking, down, to the base of my cock, then up, hard on the head, licking along the tip, then sucking the tip. Down again to the base. Twisting with the fingers of one hand. Her quick soft loving moans. She gasped for a second. I couldn't help but suck on the silk of her crotch.

I knew we were being watched. (Later that day I would be in terrible trouble, the neighbor having given my mom a call.)

My girlfriend pulled up on the elastic sides of her purple panties. My panties. I felt them so tight on my balls, and tight all the way through my crotch, over to the ass, squeezed by the elastic on the backside. She sucked harder and faster now, and made a pussy out of her wet warm mouth. She gripped my panties and rubbed my silky balls and sucked sucked sucked until I was arching upward, my face smashed hard into her white silky panties, and I spurted into my baby's mouth from deep inside, as much as my balls had, into her warm, loving mouth. She swallowed hard, then swallowed hard again. She let my cock slide gently from her lips, then licked and sucked until all the come was cleaned up. Then she tucked me back into my panties and lovingly dressed me again. We lay down, kissed and cuddled, and fell asleep.

Many, many years later - the last day we ever saw each other - as I left to go to my car, I passed her dresser. She had opened her panty drawer, and there, lying on top of all her silky panties, was that very same purple pair from so many years ago. She had never forgotten. And I will never forget the feeling of slipping my fingers underneath that cool purple silk, along those elastic lace borders, to pick my panties back up, fold them gently, put them in my pocket, and drive away with a bittersweet love in my heart. Right now, my cock is rock hard inside them, and the pre-come is leaking already.