First Place

Story Info
She wins the race...and her brother.
2k words
4.18
152k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I'd find you out here." Ricardo said. He took notice of Carmen's sexy body sprawled across the hood of her car. This wasn't the first time he had looked at her as a woman and not his kid sister, of course. She was one of the hottest pieces of eye candy on this side of the desert. Carmen was 5'8, 115 lbs, long, straight hair that was jet black and brown eyes. She had the perfect hourglass figure - full lips, tits that were a firm 38B, a flat stomach and thin waist, curvy hips, a round ass that begged to be smacked and long, golden brown legs. But seeing her there in a lacy bra and skin tight leather pants, spread out on her prize-winning race machine in the middle of the quiet desert made his motor rev into the red zone. He had often fantasized of fucking her, but the opportunity had never presented itself.

A bottle of Schnapps sat half-empty on the front bumper of the Honda CRX, and the effects of the race and the alcohol were clear on her face. Ricardo sat beside her, picking up the bottle of liquor and taking a healthy swallow. It took him a second to realize that she hadn't made any kind of response. "I figured you'd be out celebrating. You had an awesome ride today." His voice was deep, and his appreciation was sincere. Carmen had been street racing for years, but this had been her first major win at a sponsored event. It was a tough sport for women to be involved in, but she had certainly proven herself. Being a part of Ricardo's team was cool, but the thrill of doing something on her own had been amazing.

But right now, other things were on her mind. She gazed up at her big brother adoringly. But something else could be seen in her eyes. Ric was 6'0 tall with a chiseled body, neatly shaved head and dark, expressive eyes. She had always admired his looks...he was incredibly sexy, and all the girls in Phoenix wanted him. She had often found herself wishing that he wasn't her brother, but she couldn't do much about that, could she? But tonight...she didn't know if it was the high of racing at 140mph or the alcohol, but she was horny and she wanted him.

A devilish grin spread across her face, and she sat up. "I figured you could help me celebrate." she said, sliding a hand up inside of his shirt and lightly tracing her long fingernails up and down his bare spine. The sensation sent his mind spinning. What the hell is this crazy girl up to?, he asked himself. He turned his head to look at her, and he could see lust in her eyes. Could this be really happening? Could she possibly want me to fuck her? A thousand questions filled his mind, but they fled as he felt her free hand reach around to the front of his trousers and begin massaging his stiffening pole.

Their silence was broken when Carmen whispered "I want you to fuck me, Ric. I need you to fill me with your hot cock." Before he could say anything, she threw her leg over his lap, pulling herself into a sitting position, her crotch resting on his dick. She laced her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, years of want and desire spilling forth with her tongue. He opened his mouth and kissed her back, slamming his tongue deep into her mouth, sliding his hands around to grab her soft ass. She moaned as he pressed his mouth harder against hers, and she felt his hand slide up her bare back and release the clasp of her bra. She released his neck long enough to slide the straps down her arms, and he tossed the flimsy garment to the ground. Her hands lightly touched his face, caressing his cheeks, rubbing his smooth head.

He buried his face into her tit flesh roughly, sucking and nibbling on the skin and nipples like there was no tomorrow. Carmen threw her head back and let out a soft moan. "Oh God Ric...mmmmmmmm...yes..." She started to rub her aching pussy up and down his covered dick. Her tits were covered with Ric's saliva, her nipples hard and begging to be sucked. Ric was only too happy to oblige. He ravaged her breasts like a starving newborn, consuming all the flesh in one mouthful. She thought she was going to cum right then, but he had other plans.

He stood up, crushing her body up against his before laying her down on the hood of her car. He pulled his muscle shirt over his head, and she smiled. He was so fucking sexy! And he was hers. Ric rested his body on top of hers, kissing her passionately. He loved the feeling of her quivering body beneath his. His mouth explored the soft, succulent skin of her throat, down the valley between her heaving breasts, along her smooth stomach. He came back up in much the same fashion, this time lightly biting the hard pink nubs protruding from her swollen mounds while his hands pushed her pants down, revealing a bright red thong.

She placed her arms on his shoulders and pushed, silently begging him to eat her soaking wet pussy. He made his way back down her body, barely grazing her super-sensitive skin with the tip of his tongue. She shivered with pleasure and anticipation. She took the waistband of her underwear into his mouth and she lifted her hips, allowing him to tug the garment down her legs. He moved ever so slowly, teasing her hairless mound with his breath. He finally reached her feet and yanked the material free of her body. He stood, and for the first time he gazed at his sister in all her naked glory.

Her lipstick was smeared across her face, her hair was disheveled and her tits were red and swollen from his attentions, but she was the sexiest woman he had ever laid eyes on. The sight alone caused his breathing to become shallow and his dick to pulse from the massive hard-on. He ran his hands softly up her legs, small goosebumps forming in their wake. He grabbed her hips and slid her down until her pussy was on the edge of the hood. He kneeled down and spread her lips apart, his cool hands a sudden shock to her burning hot flesh. He looked up at his beautiful sister, seeing that her eyes were closed and her hands were slowly moving up and down her sultry body. He took the look of pleasure and expectation on her face as a signal to dig in, and dig in he did! He had fully intended on being tender, but once he tasted her tangy juice, it was over.

He buried his tongue in her steaming cunt as far as it would go, wiggling it back and forth and up and down. He placed two fingers over her enlarged clit, rubbing furiously. She wrapped her legs around his head, pulling him deeper into her hot pussy. Her hands flew over her nipples as her body let out moan after moan of sexual bliss. "Oh Jesus Ric...mmmmmm..."

Suddenly she propped herself up on her hands, lifting her ass off of the car, humping her hips into his face. He placed his hands underneath her body to support her as she fucked his face hard and fast. His mouth was slick from her juices...her pussy was like a faucet. He slid his tongue out of her hole and up to her clit, where he began to suck and nibble ever so lightly as he slid first one, then two, and finally three fingers into her snatch. She sank back down onto the hood, placing her hands on the back of his head, urging him on.

"Make me cum...oh fuck yeah...eat my pussy!! Mmmmmmmmmmmm..." He replaced his mouth with his free hand and moved up to her face. She kissed him hard, biting his lip, tasting herself on his face.

"You want me to make you cum, sis? You want your big brother to make you cum?" he whispered. Her response was a whimper as he slammed his fingers as far up inside of her as he could. He saw her body tense, so he put his face into position to lap up every ounce of love juice as it poured out. And pour it did! Her body shook violently as she let out a wail of sheer ecstasy. As her body relaxed, he cleaned the remaining juices off of her pussy tenderly before returning his mouth to hers for another kiss. She parted his lips with her tongue and invaded his mouth hungrily, wanting to taste the pleasure that he had caused.

As they kissed, her hand found his cock bulging in his trousers. "Looks like we have something to take care of." she said seductively. He stood up and quickly disposed of his clothes, and the sight of his massive dick elicited a sharp intake of breath from his horny little sister. Christ, he's huge!, she thought, eyeing the 11" beast resting against his stomach.

From that point on, the term 'big brother' would have a whole new meaning! She did not let his size intimidate her; instead, it made her want him even more. She devoured his rod, and he realized now why she had had so many boyfriends. Her mouth was made for blowjobs! She kept her eyes locked with his as she slid her mouth up and down, coating his cock with her spit. He tangled his fingers in her hair as he watched her go down on his stiff pole.

She could sense that he wasn't going to last long, and she wasn't about to let his cum go to waste. His face fell in disappointment as she completely removed her mouth from his throbbing dick. But what he saw next erased all notions of discontent; she leaned over the hood of the car, spreading her legs wide and jutting her ass up into the air. She turned around to look at him, her arousal clearly marked on her face. "Fuck me now, Ric!" It was a command.

"Drive that hot rod home. Spill your cum deep into my pussy! Fuck your baby sister!!" He didn't need any more encouragement; he stepped behind her and guided his tool to the entrance of what had to be heaven on earth. Her pussy was so wet and ready that he slid in with no trouble, and was soon banging away. He reached up and started playing with her swinging tits as she braced herself against his incessant humping. She met his thrusts eagerly while one hand rubbed over her clit. She felt the blood in her veins start to boil as her orgasm neared. Her body let out a grunt with each thrust of his manhood.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...you feel so good baby..." she heard Ricardo say. "Mmmmmm...I'm gonna cum...oh yeah...oh fuck..." She slammed into him harder and harder, feeling the head of his prick poking her stomach. Ricardo could feel the sperm bubble in his balls and shoot through his shaft. He grabbed Carmen's hips and slammed her all the way back, holding her still against him as he shot his load deep inside of her. Feeling him cum into her pussy sent her crashing over the edge; with a scream that echoed in the still desert night her knees went weak and she slumped onto the car, her body convulsing with the intensity of her orgasm.

Ric held her until they were both finished, then slid his softening dick out of her ravaged pussy. She rolled over, her body exhausted yet containing a glow that was absolutely beautiful in his eyes. He laid beside her, tenderly caressing her cheek before placing a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I love you, sis." he said softly as he wrapped his arms around her and together, sexually-spent, they gazed at the stars and thought about how their relationship had changed - for the better.