First Pt. 01 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oo oh okay," Dennis stammered as he walked around the car.

"You... face the wall and keep your back to us," Amber told me, strict.

Then she came closer, leaned in and whispered in my ear, "I want you to jack off to this!"

I looked at her, angry and frustrated, but turned my back towards the car, as I was told.

A few seconds later, the two of them were on the other side of the big SUV and Amber asked, "So, you ready to see my tits, Dennis?"

"Fuck yeah," he blurted out.

A few seconds later, she threw the blouse over the car, then, a few seconds later, her black bra.

"Wow, your tits are gorgeous! Can I touch them?"

"Off course Dennis, that's why we're here, you can start with one hand and then maybe..."

"Oh fuck," Amber suddenly screamed as she was getting pushed against the car, "OR you can just start sucking on my nipple, FUCK YEAH, Dennis!"

"Fuck," I thought to myself as I whipped out my hard cock and began stroking it.

"The other one too Dennis, don't forget my other nipple... ooh yeah, that's it... suck it hard Dennis... yeah, you suck it as hard as you like... fucking hell!"

I could hear the sucking noises, her left and right tit popping out of his mouth alternately as he was going back and forth between them.

After a minute or two, she stopped him and panted, completely out of breath, "Easy tiger... there's more to see, remember."

"Weren't there questions?" Dennis asked.

"We can get to the questions later," Amber replied, her voice betraying how horny she was. She didn't want to waste any time inventing questions right now.

A few seconds later, I heard her unzip her skirt. Just moments later, her red skirt flew over to my side of the car, followed by her black panties . My girlfriend was naked now, in front of Dennis, who was obviously impressed.

"Wow, you're absolutely gorgeous," he spoke.

"Thank you Dennis, that's very kind of you," Amber replied, "Would like to touch me?"

"That's it... you let your fingers roam... you like my trimmed bush?"

"Mmmm," Dennis grunted, the lucky bastard. My fist was a blur over my hard cock.

"That's my clit... those are my lips," Amber said, feeling the need to narrate, humiliating me even more.

"And that's my fuck hole... and OHHH.... fuck, you're inside of me... Dennis, you naughty bo.... ooohh, oohhhh... fucking hell, that's two fingers! Dennis, easy sweetie, you were not supposed to... oh fuck... ohhh fuck, that feels so good!"

The car shook back and forth behind me and I pumped my big dick as I listened to Dennis fingering the shit out of my girl.

"Don't stop Dennis," Amber yelled, already having changed her tune, "Oh fuck yeah, suck those nipples again..." His sucking and fingering noises reverberated through the concrete garage, along with Amber's incessant whining and narrating.

"Finger my little twat Dennis, come on... give it to me... ooohh, fuck... you're going to make cum sweetie... keep going... harder....OOOHHHHH, that's it... OOOHH fuck!"

Amber screamed and moaned as loud as she possibly could as Dennis' fingers brought her to a quick and unexpected, but intense and powerful orgasm. Dennis took advantage of her climax to suck on her titties some more.

From the sound of things, he was really slobbering all over them. After climaxing for nearly a minute non-stop, waking up the dead with her loud and incessant screaming, Amber panted, "Oh shit... please Dennis, no more... I can't... "

Dennis, being a gentleman, stopped and slowly pulled out, making her gasp and pant some more. "Fuck Dennis, you really did a number on me!"

"Are we going to do the questions now?" Dennis asked.

"Forget the fucking questions, Dennis, I wanna jack you off," she whispered, still out of breath as I heard her unzip his pants, "I was only going to stroke it and tease you a little bit, but after what you just did to me, I am going to jack you off and make you shoot your load!"

After I heard her pull down his jeans, there was a moment of silence.

"Jesus Christ," Amber laughed, pleasantly surprised, "You're hung like a fucking mule!"

"Great, just my luck!" I thought to myself as I was still stroking my cock.

"Look at that," Amber whispered, "I can barely wrap my fist around it."

Now, Amber had relatively small hands, but still...

"I'll have to use two hands... one at the base, and one to fuck the little head... like that," Amber narrated again, doing so just to spite me even more, making sure I knew exactly what she was doing and how much she liked it.

"God, your cock is so big and fat..." she whispered, "You need to find a girl... or several girls to pump this cock every day; it's a fucking crime to keep this thing hidden in your pants!"

She was laying it on a little thick if you asked me, but that could also be the jealousy talking.

Suddenly it went quiet on the other side of the car. No narrating, no jacking noises, just Dennis moaning louder than before. Then, after about twenty seconds, I heard her jacking him off again, and Dennis' moaning returned to normal. About a minute later, the exact same thing happened. And then again. And again. I suspected that Amber was also sucking his cock, quietly, as that clearly wasn't part of our deal for today.

After about six minutes of this, Dennis started panting, his fat body wobbling back and forth as he was getting ready to cum.

"How about I make you cum all over your mom's black SUV?" she teased, audibly stroking his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," Dennis panted, obviously liking the idea.

"Get on your knees on the hood then," Amber whispered.

Dennis crawled onto the hood with some difficulty and got on his knees, facing the windshield. His weight was probably enough to cause a few dents in the hood, but he probably couldn't have cared less at that specific moment.

"Let's get this sperm out of you," Amber said as she audibly began stroking his cock again.

"Your white sperm is going to look so awesome on this black paint," Amber said, eagerly jacking him off hard and fast.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck..." Dennis panted, his convulsions causing the whole SUV to bounce up and down under his enormous weight.

A few moments later, he growled like a wild board as Amber edged him on, "Yeah, that's it... ooeee yeah... fucking hell, look at all that cum... ooooh, on the windshield too! Oooh, even more... fuck, what a MAN!"

Feeling this was my queue, I sank to my knees and splattered my own load on the floor. It was a complete waste off course; a quick and meaningless wank, just as I deserved. I didn't even moan. Even after I was done ejaculating, Amber was still jacking off Dennis.

"My god, what a fucking load," she whispered as she finally slowed down.

"Would you mind if I got dressed again, Dennis, I don't want him to see me naked," Amber asked sweetly.

"I know I'll probably sound like a pervert, but can I take a few pictures of you with my phone," he asked. I held my breath as Amber took a few seconds to consider his request.

"Not my face, okay?" I heard her say.

"No problem," Dennis said, getting off the car with some difficulty and then reaching in his pants pocket for his phone.

"Wanna start with my tits?" Amber asked, narrating for my 'benefit' again. [snap] [snap]

"Here, let me get my nipples all hard for you again." [snap] [snap] [snap] [snap]

"Don't forget my cunt, Dennis," she whispered. [snap] [snap]

"Let me put a finger inside, just for you." [snap] [snap] [snap] [snap] [snap] [snap]

She stopped narrating after that, but as Dennis continued taking photos, I assumed she was getting in all sorts of nasty and sexy poses just for him.

"Throw me my clothes, will ya?" Amber suddenly asked after Dennis had finished extensively photographing her naked body. From the harder tone of voice, I knew she was talking to me.

I picked up her panties, bra, skirt and top and threw them all to the other side of the car, where she was still hiding from me. As I turned in place, I could see Dennis' load. Amber hadn't exaggerated, it was fucking huge. There were several puddles on the hood and a few ropes had even made it onto the windshield.

"Would you guys mind if I went and took a shower?" Dennis asked, covering his cock with his boxers for my benefit, "I am all sweaty!"

"No, off course not," Amber smiled, "We'll be going now, thank you for helping me out."

"You're welcome and thank you too," he replied.

"Oh, and Dennis... find a girl to help you with that," Amber said, appearing from behind the SUV fully clothed, pointing at his crotch, "That dick of yours needs a daily pumping!"

With a shy smile, he walked out of the garage, probably heading for the bathroom.

Less than a minute later, we walked out of the house and I looked at Amber.

She caught me looking and asked, "What?"

"You're kidding me with that question, right?" I asked.

"All right, I'll admit that was a tad nasty," she giggled.

"A bit?" I laughed, "Those pictures..."

"Okay, that was slutty," she admitted, a bit shy now.

"And you sucked his cock!" I said.

"No, I didn't!" she stated, calm and composed, no emotion in her voice.

"I heard you, Amber, you sucked his cock... several times!"

"No, I didn't," she repeated, realizing that if she admitted it, she'd have to suck my cock too.

But as I didn't have any proof, I couldn't really press the matter.

"Admit it," she said, turning towards me and cupping my crotch, "You enjoyed that... don't think I didn't see you dumping your own load back there!"

"You told me to," I defended myself.

"Yeah right," she smiled.

"Did you see my cock?" I asked, curious.

"I did... but I saw Dennis' cock first," she smiled.

"Yeah, I know you did," I said, a tad annoyed, "What did you think of mine?"

"Not bad, it seemed big and hard, and your sperm looked thick and gooey... all over the concrete floor!" she replied with a wicked smile.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" she asked, a few seconds later.

"We're going over to my place, you're going to pump my cock all night long!"

"Okay," she said, as if she was agreeing to something trivial.

We went over to my place, where we kissed for the first time. I got so see her naked in every position and angle I wanted. I played with her tits and fingered her slutty little twat twice, making her cum three times. She also did pump my cock all night long; I shot four loads before finally falling asleep next to her, completely exhausted.

In the morning, she jacked my morning wood again and made me spurt all over the sheets. Then after breakfast, I played with her tits some more, sucked on her nipples for a bit and fingered her again, this time without making her cum. Then, she hit the shower and left. Two days later, we went out to dinner and a movie, then went back to my place, where she jacked me off again and I played with her tits for a while. Another two days later, she came over to my place for a romantic dinner. She, once again, jacked me off and I fingered her to an orgasm while sucking on her tits.

You see where I am going with this. It was great, but the options were somewhat limited. Without actual penetration or oral sex, this was going to be a boring sexual relationship. I knew what needed to be done, or what choices I had, but I didn't like any of the options. I could break up with her, reconcile myself with the fact that I wasn't going to get any further than this, or I could give in and watch her do some random guy before she could do me.

Trying to postpone the inevitable, I spent a lot of time watching porn and jacking off -- either with Amber or alone -- but watching all that porn only reminded me that I really wanted to cum on her, all over her. And the more frustrated I got, the more it all became routine for Amber. After a while, she even stopped taking her clothes off. She would just jack me off, fully clothed, make me spurt and then go about her business. She would still take her clothes off upon request and I could still finger her whenever I wanted to, but it was a clear indication nevertheless of how ordinary it had all become.

So, about a week later, after she'd just jacked me off on my bed -- fully clothed again-- I said we needed to talk and told her I needed more from our sexual relationship.

"I understand baby," she whispered, "What would you like to do, or have me do to you?"

"I wanna get my cock sucked," I blurted out, "I want blowjobs!"

"Ok," Amber giggled, "Is that it?"

"No, I want to lick you, eat you out, I want the taste of your twat in my mouth!"

"Mmmm, I think I'd like that too," she whispered, biting her lower lip.

"And..." I started to say.

"And... go on, tell me, don't be shy," she smiled.

"I want to cum on your body, I want to dump my sperm on you, but..." I said.

"Yeah, that would so fucking nasty, but... what?"

"I don't know how you'd classify cumming on you. Does cum on your body constitute as one thing or would you count cum on your hand, your ass, your feet as different things? I really don't feel like letting fifty guys cum all over you!'

"Well, let's see... tits, cunt, face and hair are separate, everything else is just skin," she said, she had obviously given this some thought.

"That's five..."

"Six, if you want me to swallow as well," she stated.

"Fuck, that's a lot," I said, honestly dreading watching six other guys cum on her.

"We could start with just one or two, no one says you have to cum in my hair or face."

"But I really want to cum in your face," I admitted, feeling my cock come back to life.

"Mmm, I must admit, I have thought about it too... getting your sperm right between my eyes, feeling it drip down my face... oooh," she whispered as a shiver ran down her spine.

I reached out, grabbed her right hand and put in on my growing dick.

"Shall I make preparations then?" she asked as she began stroking it.

"Uhuh," I nodded.

"So, just to be clear, what are we talking about her? Everything?"

"Yeah, everything," I whispered eagerly.

"So, sucking cock..." she said. My cock started throbbing when I realized she was going to run through the whole list.

"... having my twat eaten, getting cummed on... on my body in general, my tits, my cunt..."

"... my hair?" she looked at me for confirmation.

I fiercely nodded my head.

"... my face?"

"Yeah, definitely your face!" I blurted out, her hand a blur over my fucking hard-on by now.

"And would you like me to swallow too?" she asked, all innocent, with her school girl's voice.

"Yeah, down your fucking throat," I blurted out.

Amber smiled at my foul language, knowing I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Mmmm, I wonder who's going to be the first to cum on my fat tits, or my stupid face... it's not going to bee youou..." she said, almost singing that last part, mocking and tormenting me.

Her mean comment did the trick. I screamed and howled, indicating my cum was about to leave my balls. Amber immediately let go of my cock and hopped off the bed. I grabbed my pulsating dong, desperately trying to compensate for her touch with my own hand. I managed to get some enjoyment out of my climax, but the damage had already been done.

When my cock was already going soft, she squatted down next to the bed and asked, in an eager and almost child-like voice, "Did I ruin it? Did I? Did I?"

"Yes, you ruined it!" I grunted in frustration.

"Oh goodie, goodie," she said with the widest grin I had ever seen on her, "So, you didn't get any pleasure from that?"

"A little bit, nothing compared to what it should have been," I replied.

"Fuck, that's so hot," she said, reaching under her skirt.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked, genuinely frustrated and pissed off. She didn't reply, but after just a few moments I heard sopping noises coming from under her skirt. Her hand movements left little to the imagination.

"Excuse me for a minute," she said, walking out of the bedroom and closing the door behind her. Barely ten seconds later, I could hear moaning. I don't know if it was an act but she seemed to be masturbating like a horny cheerleader right outside my bedroom door. I listened to her moaning for well over two minutes, then a few loud screams and bangs against the door, then silence. About a minute later, she came back out, still rearranging her clothes. As I said, I don't know how much of it was an act and if she really came at all, but that didn't really matter!

She walked up to me, squatted down next to the bed again, and asked, gently and back to her normal sweet self, "Was that any good?"

"That was awesome," I replied, "You were really mean!"

"Thank you, I guess," she giggled.

"Did you really cum out there?" I asked, curious.

"I did... ruining your orgasm made me really, really horny!" she replied.

We had two more 'normal' dates after that, where we just kissed, I fingered and she stroked. It was still all I was allowed to do, but at least now I knew she was working on a plan. On the next date, she informed me that everything was arranged for that Friday night. To make sure I was ready for it, she denied me sex all evening, saying that I had to save myself for the big event. Off course, she knew that was bullshit, as she knew I jacked off whenever I felt the need. I assumed she just loved to torment me.

12