First Public Story: Daddy's Lesson

Story Info
Daddy's lesson on being a whore.
1.4k words
3.63
33.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy came up behind her gripping her hips into his hands and whispered tonight little girl you're mine.

He slipped one hand into her panties and she was instantly filled with fire. His fingers danced and played all around the sweet spots being careful so as not to touch any of them.

She reached one hand behind her to attempt unbutton her daddies dress pants, but try as she might have she was met with the cold of metal coming down on her arm. She could feel the heaviness and cold of the metal through to her bone. Daddy reached for her other hand, pinned it along in the other cuff and leaned forward.

He whispered, "princess, tonight you are daddies cum slut and you will do whatever the fuck I want with you. I will do to you as I see fit since you saw fit to act like a whore in public."

Chills ran up her spine as she remembered leaving the house in a revealing skirt with no shorts on underneath. While daddy was aroused all day (worthy of punishing by itself) it was brought to her attention that maybe other men were too. She got excited, but as she did daddy went on to explain,

"You are mine, when I want you seen I will make you seen. If I don't specifically ask for that fucking skirt you don't wear it out of this house."

His bark had always been worse than his bite but the anger and disappointed tone told a different take.

Her daddy was very upset. She had not only disrespected him, but herself as well. He snapped again,

"Since you want to act like a whore in public I'll show you what happens to them behind closed doors. You will not speak and you will not scream. You will not cry unless its gagging on my cock. You will take whatever I give you and I expect only, ""yes, sir" and obedience from you. This lesson will be hard but when I'm done you'll know to whom you belong. You will think twice before opening your closet."

He also instructed that I was to only wear what he picked for me for two weeks no arguments. He moved my cuffs to the front of my body and instructed me to kneel.

I knelt in front of him not knowing what was going to happen that night. I trembled with anxiety. A rush came over me and my body was in a frenzy. Daddy stood in front of me and told me to unzip, remove and fold his pants and underwear. Once finished he instructed me to open my mouth. I had barely enough time to open wide enough before my throat was filled with his cock.

I opened wider inviting his cock to fuck my throat. I knew he loved to hear the sound of my choking on his cock. He grabbed a handful of hair and pushed himself so far into my throat the his pubic hair tickled my nostrils. I could feel his balls slap against my chin and throat with his rhythmic hip motions. He looked down and said,

"Oh princess, you're crying and what did daddy say about that??"

I had no time to explain before the whip came down on my back pushing him further into my throat as I flinched. Daddy continued to strike time and again. I had lost count and I knew I was in deep shit for that. Daddy stops and asks... "My princess can't say thank you? How many was that anyways? Daddy's arm hurts." He pulls his cock out of my throat for me to answer and I have no words... I stare at the floor in more shame.

Daddy asks again, "Shiro, how many fucking times did daddy strike you." I become terrified in the most euphoric way when daddy jerks me off the floor by my hair and forces my red ball gag between my bared teeth. He pinches my checks hard to keep my mouth open. He tells me that I'm a whore and can't count. He tells me I'm fucked.

Daddy ties me to the table bared ass naked. He's turned the computer camera on at this point. He blindfolds her. He fingers trace lines of my spine. He quietly moves around for a minute silently moving while I lay strapped to my table. The room is too quiet until I hear a loud crack only to realise the sound to be pain. Once, twice, 17 times the bamboo came across my skin. Daddy reached across to the candle and poured hot wax down the tracings of my spine. Then strikes again and again ... My head is spinning my legs feel like butter. I can't be sure but almost out of the dark I hear a buzzing. My heart races knowing my daddy is about to go to town with my wand and there's never anything I can do to stop myself from cumming and since I've been rude I will be cumming last.

My daddy giggles as I squirm away from the sound. The buzz has me over the edge. He very roughly shoves it towards my clit as far as he can. As hard as he can against me. I scream through the gag and receive no warning but a hard slap across the cheek. In the calmest of times my daddy said to me.

"Shiro, I told you, there will be no fucking screaming tonight unless daddy asks..." I'm unable to think my pussy growing and swelling. Filling and encouraged. I beg in whimpers. Daddy is relentless..

"You know better little girl... You will cum last or you will regret it." (Spoiler alert)(I'll tell you now, I didn't cum for 3 days...)

For lack of better judgement or know how my pussy exploded. The orgasm was knee shattering. I soaked a pillow. There was no hiding what I'd done. The vibrations become more intense and daddy tells,

"What the fuck did I said. Can you not listen. Do you not care."

Smack, bamboo again. Another 21 times for my lack of discipline. I don't cum. I bite down as hard as I can but I don't dare cum.

Daddy finishes and put my toy away. He tells me it's the last time I'll play with that for a while... Daddy grabs his whip and one two three all the way to 40 lashings.

"You will obey me and listen little girl," he says.

Daddy moves behind me, I feel something cold and wet drop onto my ass, drip straight for my sweet pussy that I've not got to taste. Daddy grabs something that sounds like glass... I know what it means but I don't realise exactly until I feel the cold plop of my butt plug being popped in. Daddy says keep it there... I do.

Daddy forcefully shoves his entire cock in me. His hips are mad his body is mad. He skin like fire falls on my back. Daddy is encouraging all sense of primal instincts from himself. Tonight daddy let go. Daddy fucked me until I could no longer move.

Daddy came around to front side and told me to clean his cock.

"You've made Daddy's cock a sticky mess and I'm not happy Shiro.. clean it now. Every single inch.."

I swallowed the entirety of his cock in one big gulp. He gasps...

His pleasure fills me with happiness. I can't contain my excitement. I throat fuck myself with Daddy's cock for a minute. My daddy pulls at my hair to tell me to move away but there's no way and with a load moan and grunt my daddy thrust his cock deep into my throat and filled me with cum. I could feel the hot ooze down my throat with nothing to do but swallow. I come off Daddy's cock looking him in the eyes I tell him, "yummy." Daddy sits there awestruck and paralyzed. I stand only to find my legs are too shaky to carry the weight of my body and collapse into my daddys legs. He says,

"Sit Shiro. What have you learned today? That we don't need to be a whore for attention. All we need to do is ask. Don't let me catch you being a slut to anyone other than me, unless I say so. Understand princess!?"

I nod and say "yes daddy," in my tiny Shiro voice. He grabs my pussy firmly and says excuse Shiro I can't hear you. Daddy needs to hear you."

I repeat, "yes sir, daddy sir." He smacks my ass to signal an end to our conversation.

"Now make the bed princess it's time for cuddles and cookies. And since you were such a good girl at the end I'll read you a story."