First Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
byronbert
byronbert
272 Followers

"Oh, hello David, I wasn't expecting you to be here. What are you up to?"

I snatched up a knife and began an ineffectual chopping motion at the basil on the counter in front of me. Wendy was obviously aware of her husband's presence but just kept slurping away. I could hear the sounds she was making.

"Oh hi Mr Grinta. Mrs Grinta asked Mum for some basil for tonight's feast and I ended up being corralled into chopping it up."

"We'll, don't let her get on top of you David. That woman will suck you dry if she gets the chance." I gulped and nodded. I could feel my erection waning as the stress of the situation overcame the stimulation it was getting. Wendy redoubled her efforts to keep me hard. "I have to keep Wendy firmly in her place." Wendy was certainly firmly in place. She was latched on like a limpet and I was struggling to maintain my composure.

He made a movement towards the kitchen. I blurted out, "I think she has gone over to our place to get something else. Dad asked me to invite you over for a cocktail."

He halted, "Now that's the best idea I have heard all day." He reversed course and headed out the door. I was shaking. A minute or so later I was shaking from imminent orgasm. As I unloaded in her mouth, I stared down at her in disbelief. This woman was mad. She looked up at me and swirled my come around her mouth and then swallowed in a very deliberate way. I fled.

Even on the flight home at the end of the holiday, she went to the toilet and after a careful look around, beckoned to me to join her. I could not believe her gall. That fact that both of us would be missing from our seats for a more than a few minutes could not help but raise someone's curiosity. I refused to join her even if joining the Mile High club did have a strong appeal.

I wondered if she would want to continue the relationship when we got back. And we did indeed meet up a couple of times but we lived almost 2 hours apart so it made hooking up problematic.

About two years later I bumped into her at University. She had divorced her husband and decided to take an Arts degree. She was just starting so I offered to show her around and help get her orientated. She later tended her gratitude in a very personal manner which we both greatly enjoyed. We sort of became fuck buddies for the next six months or so, fucking each other once or so a week. She still had a tendency to want to take risks but they were more exhibitionistic now. We had sex in some very strange places and situations but that really is another story. She certainly played a huge part in the early stages of my sexual development.

byronbert
byronbert
272 Followers
12