First Seduction Pt. 02

Story Info
Boss decides to fuck his secretary.
4.5k words
4.52
169.2k
62

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please support me by casting your vote. Thanks.

After he had used Kaya, manipulated her and tricked her, Vipul had thought he would have laid his sexual urges to rest.

He had not.

Day after day he could think only about his beautiful secretary sitting blindfolded in his chair, oblivious to all the things he had done to her-could have done to her. Day after day, Vipul fretted that Kaya would realize what had happened that evening in his office after-hours, how he had inserted his own cock instead of a dildo into her mouth. How she would come storming into his office, creating a turbulent scene and exposing his deceits before the world.

But it never happened.

Kaya still seemed to not realize the truth. She was really too innocent and Vipul wanted to take advantage of her again.

Kaya did not speak at all about the incident and Vipul too held his silence, though inside he was burning with curiosity to know what transpired between Kaya and her husband. Had her virginity finally been taken? It seemed so all things considered. Vipul would have loved to take the young girl's virginity. He wanted to be his married secretary's first lover.

One day after many months during a hard days work, he and Kaya were finally alone in the very office where he had blasted his seed into her gullet. He was reminded of the incident and felt very horny. And Kaya was right there with him. He began feeling loose with his tongue.

"Ahem," Vipul cleared his throat. Kaya looked up from the notes she was taking and her lovely eyes were expressionless. "I did not want to disturb you Kaya, but I want to know if things went on as planned."

Kaya did not reply and just stared intently at her boss.

'Oh God, she knows,' Vipul thought, 'and she's angry...'

Instead of berating him for abusing his position, Kaya burst into tears. She quickly tried hiding her tears, but to no avail. She got up and ran away from the room. Intrigued Vipul got up and followed her. She went to the ladies restroom.

Vipul stopped at the entrance and knocked on the door.

"Kaya, please come out, it's me. What happened?" Vipul could hear sobbing noises from inside. He debated on leaving her. He looked at his watch-it was almost six in the evening. There would probably be no one around...Glancing around to see no one was noticing him, Vipul slipped into the ladies room.

Kaya's was by the wash basin and her lovely body was being wracked with sobs. Vipul moved quickly towards her and placed his hands on her bare shoulders. She was wearing a low-cut sleeveless blouse, that exposed much of her back and looked extremely sexy. Absorbed in her tears, she did not withdraw from his touch, Vipul moved closer to her body.

"Kaya whatever it is you can tell me, you know that," Vipul said in a gentle voice. Kaya was still crying as he put his head fondly against the side of her face. When she did not stop sobbing he moved his hands from her shoulder to her exposed lower back. He let his hands rest there, delighting in the touch. Again Kaya did not seem to realize what her boss was up too.

He found that she had fixed her silk handkerchief into her saree at her hips. He pulled at it letting his fingers caress her love handles and then used it to dab her tears.

"It did not work Vipulji," she stuttered, "I tried my best, but when Rithvik tried to...with me...it became too painful. Now he wants a divorce." She burst into another fit of tears. She did not really notice as Vipul moved his hand to rest on her bare hips.

Squeezing her hips, Vipul pulled Kaya towards him in what was supposed to look (and feel) like an endearing embrace. He hugged her tightly and as she cried on his shoulder , ground their hips tightly together. He could now see her back-side reflection completely, in the mirror. He began lifting up the back of her saree skirts and slowly pulled them to up to waist level. She was wearing a white panty with green stripes and her cute buttocks jiggled and pressed against the fabric.

At the sight of her ass stretching her panty, with a bit of cloth stuck in between the cheeks, Vipul started erecting against her belly, due to the differences in their height.

"What should I do Vipulji?" Kaya asked wiping her tears. Vipul could hardly hear her words. Blood was buzzing in his brain and he just wanted to fuck her in the ladies bathroom. Could Kaya really not feel his hardness pressed against her flesh? Was she that innocent?

He barely managed to control his animal desires. "Why didn't you come to me earlier Kaya? I could have helped you."

"No sir, last time I felt it was weird for both you and me and now..."

Vipul took a whiff of Kaya's perfume and found he was erecting further. "Did you do what we...um practiced?"

"I tried sucking his dick, but Rithvik found it...too forward I think. It scared him that I was behaving like that and he was not able to perform."

"You should have tried kissing him first Kaya," Vipul said gently.

"Kissing sir?" Kaya asked timidly, "I am not very good at it I think."

"Nonsense," Vipul retorted, "Kaya, you can become good at anything you do. You have proved it as my secretary. Kissing is nothing. Here let me show you." Without waiting for a response Vipul leaned forward and pressed his lips to her mouth.

Kaya was taken unawares and gasped tried to push her boss away. But she could not bring her hands in between herself and her boss and found herself being pressed against the edge of the basin.

Vipul kissed Kaya softly at first and then with wild passion.

Kaya tried to resist Vipul's hungry kisses but found herself unable to respond. Her body could instinctively feel Vipul's need and she found her mouth opening of its own accord.

Vipul slipped his searching tongue into Kaya's moist mouth, he slowly bit into her lower lip and moaned softly, grinding his hips into her stomach. Her lipstick tasted awesome.

Kaya found her tongue caressing her boss's mouth and she shyly licked at his exploring tongue. She could feel the heat rising in her body.

Whatever Vipul had first intended to do, he had lost complete control over himself. Moaning uncontrollably into Kaya's mouth, he hugged Kaya tightly to himself, his fingers digging firmly into her ripe tight buttocks.

Kaya felt her boss's body begin to shake violently and his grip on her became suffocatingly tight. She could hardly breathe, but his shudders subsided after a long moment.

"Vipul sir? Are you alright?" Kaya asked, concerned. After Vipul had taught her how to kiss, he had suddenly become extremely tired. She saw that his knees were shaking and he needed to support himself to stand. She did not notice the dark stain spreading down his pants. She did not feel the small patch of wetness against her bare belly, where Vipul had just come his pants.

"I can help you Kaya. But I need you to come to my house. I will do the needful there. We cannot talk here. I am in the ladies bathroom!" Vipul spoke after he had regained his senses. He had never lost control like that before, but he was too horny for Kaya. He knew he had to fuck this virgin soon. The need was too great, it was an urge too powerful to control.

"Oh! Okay sir...do you really want me to come to your house?" Kaya asked in a mild voice

"Yes," Vipul managed, "please come Kaya. And trust me. I will solve your problem."

Kaya was struck by Vipulji's tone! He was always so ready to help her! His confidence was infectious.

"I will sir! Thanks you so much sir!"

Kaya entered Vipul's bedroom and Vipul followed closely behind her. She was wearing a non decrepit brown saree with a white blouse, but whatever she wore around her tight body would attract attention.

Vipul had delighted in showing her his palatial house, before leading her to his bedroom. His wife and children were away on a vacation he had gladly arranged. Kaya thought that Vipul was trying to make her comfortable and be a good host, but he was simply showing her all the places in his house where he planned to fuck her.

He had an unrestrained view of Kaya's jiggling ass as he followed her up the stairs. He was too horny and he knew he had to be careful and not fuck this up. If all went as planned Vipul hoped to become Kaya's first ever lover.

Kaya marveled at the size of Vipul's bed. It was king size and had red sheets.

'Click'.

She turned to see Vipul shut the door and lock it. A shrill little flutter run through her heart, as she realized she was alone with Vipul in his bedroom. But she reminded herself that this was Vipul's house and he was taking a far greater risk than her. He had children and a reputation. He was obviously doing this because he cared for her deeply.

But Kaya could not deny the in-explainable attraction she felt towards her boss. He was a large man almost six feet with broad shoulders and a deep commanding voice, that made her knees weak and shaky.

Vipul had earlier "lent" her the dildo and had asked her to try and insert the object into her vagina. He had told her that if done correctly it would break her hymen and later on allow easy entry for her husband. Though Kaya's had tried (as Vipul already knew) she could not do so. The young virgin had been too frightened of inserting an alien object into her pussy.

So here they were.

Kaya gasped. "Vipul sir...are those handcuffs?" She pointed to the railings at the head of the capacious bed, where a pair of shiny handcuffs dangled.

Vipul licked his lips. "Yes they are. Kaya it's for your own protection. I don't want you to hurt yourself when we...you know..." He let his words trail off. "Listen Kaya," he said as Kaya looked doubtfully at the handcuffs and the bed, "you don't have to do this if you don't want to. I completely understand how you feel- alone in a bedroom- with a man, who is not your husband. But if you want to go through with this, you have to listen to and obey everything I say."

"I...yes sir..." she stuttered. Kaya did not realize it but subconsciously she was already indoctrinated to Vipul's command.

She was shocked by the firmness in his tone and also a bit turned on as well. Her husband Rithvik was always unsure and Vipul's lion-like confidence was introducing flip-flops in her belly. Vipul once again was armed with the familiar dildo. The sight of it brought forth old stirrings in her. Her wandering mind wondered secretly what Vipulji's real manhood would look like. Shocked at herself for thinking such things she immediately struck out such thoughts. It never occurred to Kaya that she was entering a new phase of sexual maturity.

"Please get on the bed Kaya," Vipul said in a low voice. Kaya felt like she was in a trance. Dreamily, disbelievingly, she found herself moving towards the bed and though she did not remember getting in, found herself sprawled on the bed. Vipul moved towards her side and cuffed her arm. Kaya felt the cold metal bite into her wrists as she was cuffed. She watched as he went over to the side and cuffed her other arm.

Cuffed as she was, Kaya struggled, and found she could could barely move her arms. Cold fear flared within her as she realized for the first time how completely helpless she was before her boss. She struggled again and the metal handcuffs clanked violently against the railings.

"Kaya, Kaya relax," Vipul said soothingly as he followed her into bed. Kaya was now in the same bed with her boss! "Everything will be fine," he said, brushing back the hair on her head in a soothing and tender fashion. He pressed her body back into the bed by putting pressure on her shoulders. Kaya allowed herself to be handled and felt her head being pushed onto a pillow.

"Now Kaya," Vipul asked, with a smile, "can I put the blindfold?". Seeing Kaya's blank look of shock he said, "we'll follow the same set of rules like last time." Without waiting for a reply he reached down and pulled something from underneath the pillow and tied a black handkerchief around her eyes.

Kaya could do nothing as she was both blindfolded and cuffed to the bed! The feeling of being completely under her boss's control was overpowering. Kaya swallowed and waited for the feeling to pass. It didn't.

Vipul was thoroughly enjoying himself. Finally his plans had come to full fruition. He had his demure virginal secretary under his hook and thumb. He would do with her as he wished and no one not even Kaya could stop him.

Vipul stood up on the bed and became naked by discarding all his clothes and tossing them carelessly into the corner. His erect cock flew into the air, standing almost vertical and pointing at the ceiling. He carefully bent down over Kaya, so that both his thighs were on either side of her face.

Kaya could feel something moving in front of her. And felt a sudden weight on her forehead.

Vipul placed his heavy thick dick on the top of Kaya's forehead, he then lowered his body so that his balls rested on her face. Inch by inch he began to move the length and girth of his cock across her face.

"Lick it Kaya," Vipul hissed through his teeth.

Kaya could feel the 'dildo' and began licking and kissing the thing as it wandered across her mouth and lips. The strong musky masculine smell of the organ flooded her senses. Kaya felt her thighs automatically quivering as she felt Vipul's hard-on enter her mouth. She took the cock quite easily into her mouth and began sucking, despite being immobilized to the bed.

Being sucked like this by a blindfolded handcuffed virgin was so amazing that Vipul felt there was a very real danger that he would spend his seed in her eager mouth. He felt a change come upon Kaya, in the way she was blowing him. Instinct told him she was ready to be fucked.

Vipul reached behind him and slipped his hands under her skirts.

"Vipul sir, what are you doing? Please don't..."She moaned as his fingers grazed against her soft thighs. "Sir this is not right!" But Kaya found herself reacting to his touches- she felt her body open up more-almost as though she was inviting him inside her.

"Shush, Kaya, I am only doing what is required." Vipul pulled her saree skirts above her waist and ran his fingers across her belly. Kaya writhed with both lust and guilt. Vipul was taking this too far. He was taking advantage of her! She felt Vipul grab hold of her panty and begin to pull it down over her legs. She struggled weakly, but Vipul firmly undressed her.

Her pussy was now exposed! For the first time a man other than her husband was staring at her private parts! It should have caused a feeling of revulsion within her.

But it didn't. The thought made her moist between the legs.

Vipul watched her tight hairy virgin pussy in fascination. He placed his knees on either side of Kaya's thighs and positioned his cock at the entrance to her untouched vagina.

Kaya could not see anything, but she could feel Vipul breathing heavily. This was a dangerous situation. What if Vipulji decided to fuck her instead of taking her virginity with a dildo? How could she face her husband or the guilt? Oh God she was feeling so hot. She just wanted to be fucked, at that moment she seemed not to care by who.

"Vipulji," she begged, "please only use the dildo Vipulji. Please don't do anything else."

Vipul paused with his dick and frowned. He wondered if he shouldn't be doing this, taking advantage this way. He could use the dildo if he wanted to. Kaya already suspected that he was going to fuck her. But as he looked at her body twisting on the bed, completely exposed except for her breasts; the smooth curve of her belly, her deep fleshy navel and the untouched treasure nestling between lush quivering thighs, he could not control himself.

Silently he rubbed the thick pink fleshy knob of his cock on her tight pussy lips. Kaya's body jerked violently as if she had received an electric shock. Her virgin pussy was so sensitive that even a slight touch could set her off!

"God! What was that? Was it the dildo? Please tell me it was the dildo," Kaya whined.

"It was the dildo alright," grinned Vipul, "I would never do anything to hurt you Kaya. Do you trust me?" He pressed his cock against Kaya's clitoris and watched as her body shook and shivered. "Answer me, Kaya," he breathed.

"Y...yes..." Kaya answered trembling. The way Vipul was touching her pussy sent jolts of pain and pleasure coursing through her body, confusing her.

Vipul was playing with her now, enjoying the power of absolute domination over this helpless young wife. He again rubbed his rock-hard manhood against her tingling pussy, but a bit more roughly than before.

Kaya's body arched and contorted and she groaned loudly, yanking her handcuffs and causing them to clatter against the railings.

"Do you want me to enter you now (with the dildo) Kaya? Or should I play with you some more.?"

Kaya's body was now coated with sweat. "Please Vipulji," she was tossing her head left and right unable to bear the onslaught, "please just do it."

"As you wish Kaya," Vipul said and pushed his cock in between her pussy lips. Her cunt was so tight that felt as though he was not even advancing inside her. He added some more pressure to his cock and Kaya cried out in pain. Slowly, Vipul retracted his dick, never exiting the pussy fully, and pushed himself back in.

He felt a solid resistance and knew that his cock head was brushing against the hymen.

Vipul spat on his dick and on her pussy and began lathering the saliva, using it as lubricant. He savored the moment, where only the thin layer of tissue was keeping his mighty manhood from Kaya's blemish-less pussy.

Using the full weight of his body, he thrust his hips forward and Vipul began squeezing his hard erection, grinding into the hymen.

"Arghhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh!"

Kaya's loud scream tore through the room as she felt the eight and half inch penis plough through her like a battering ram. She felt unimaginable pain mixed with varying amounts of pleasure as she felt something give way between her legs. Something warm and wet collected around her thighs as the hard organ entered her body.

Vipul moaned out in pleasure as he felt the torn edges of the hymen grind against the sides of his fleshy cock. He pushed himself deeper into Kaya, testing her hidden depths.

Kaya felt the 'dildo' going so deep inside her body and shuddered. The pain was slowly receding away and being replaced by incredible pleasure. At that point Vipul began to fuck her, ramming her with his hips, slowly at first and then with increasing force.

Kaya felt her body reacting. She was no longer in control of herself. Waves of pleasure rocked her lust-torn body flinging aside flimsy thoughts like marriage and husband. To her, there was only the hard flesh between her legs and the incalculable waves of pleasure it was causing her.

Vipul watched with fascination as Kaya groaned loudly, her back arching and becoming like a taut bow. Her hips lifted of the bed and began thrusting forwards, grounding against his pubis. She was uncannily getting used to his sexual rhythm.

"Anghhhhhh...!" Vipul moaned, as he felt the incredibly tight pussy sliding up and down his erection, almost with a life of its own. His penis was being milked like never before - by a virgin pussy- in the throes of absolute sexual heat.

Melding into Kaya's motions he too began too co-ordinate his fucking, slamming into her body at just the right moments.

"Ahhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh...ah!" Vipul no longer cared that Kaya could hear the sounds of his pleasure; that she would know that it was he who was fucking her and not some dildo!

"Unghhh...unghhh.unghh..." Kaya was now lost in a world of her own, a world she was only now discovering. Never-before used pleasure centers in her body were on fire and being overloaded. Subconsciously Kaya knew that she was being fucked by her boss Vipul, though she was blind to it. On a very deep level perhaps she wanted to be fucked by someone experienced.

12