First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he worked, the phone rang again . . . business this time . . .and he was momentarily distracted by the realities of everyday life for a while. The pressure gradually eased so that by lunch he felt that it was safe to go out in public again without embarrassing himself. The hour passed relatively uneventfully as he sat in the small sandwich shop eating, though he did have to shove aside recurring thoughts that threatened to return him to his previously obvious state of arousal.

Finally, the end of the workday arrived and he soon found himself driving faster than usual for home. Once there, he sat in the car for a few moments thinking. He did not know what she would say and he was fully aware that she might want to tell him that while it had been fun, it was not something she was interested in pursuing any further. If that were the case he would just have to find a way to quell these new desires. He would never want to push her into doing anything she was not comfortable with . . . he loved her too much for that. He was already more fortunate than he deserved, he knew, if having her in his life. Nothing was worth jeopardizing what he had. Having reconfirmed that in his mind, he took a deep breath and got out of the car.

She met him at the door with a kiss and a smile that revealed that she seemed as uncertain as he felt. They held one another for a moment. . . a gesture that said more than any words could convey . . . then walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. It was evident that neither of them knew exactly how to proceed so he took her hand in both of his, looked into her eyes and told her again that he loved her. She smiled. “I have been thinking a lot about what happened the other night,” she began. “So have I,” he said in response. “What we saw at the house with those two women . . .” she hesitated. He waited for her to continue, determined not to rush her. “Well, it affected me very much. In fact, I don’t know that anything has ever aroused me more.” She paused again and he could see the blush creeping into her cheeks. “The way they were bound and helpless and at his mercy. I kept imagining myself in their place. It was almost as if I could feel the sting of the flogger on my skin . . . the way it would turn red and get warm. I could feel my body responding just like those two women did when he touched them and when he forced them to touch him . . . and when they came, I actually thought that I would too, just from watching.” The words had come out in a rushing torrent and when she stopped she suddenly looked uncertain. . . almost afraid. Her eyes searched his, waiting for his response.

He could feel the thickness in his voice again when he spoke. “I know what you mean. I could not believe how aroused I became watching he way he dominated them. With each blow he delivered, I imagined what it must feel like. I kept seeing you up on that wall, with your arms and legs restrained and your ass turning redder. I wanted to feel the heat against my body. I wanted to thrust into you and make you cum and cum. And when the second woman started sucking him I saw you taking me into your mouth in the same way . . . with your hands bound and your legs spread.” He paused . . . embarrassed suddenly by his confession.

He looked at her, but instead of seeing the condemnation he had feared, he saw relief instead. . . relief tinged with a hint of arousal. He saw that she was feeling something similar to what he was. They were both breathing deeply and were gripping each other’s hands tight. They were, he realized, standing at another doorway . . . one that would lead them to a place beyond the darkened room they entered on that night. He stood and took her hand, kissed her once more and together they crossed the threshold and with those first steps their journey had begun.

Copyright by The Gentle Man, 2002

12