First Steps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michiyo ducked into the makeup nook, but continued to peek out wondering what I would do. My aunt rushed off apparently to get a dry towel for Hideki. I just stood there, wishing I could somehow disappear into the woodwork, but Hideki and Itou continued to eye me. My uncle rushed to my rescue though.

"Uh Sachi. Maybe you'd better get some clothes for Emi here first. You must be pretty cold like that," he noted pointing directly at my bare behind. Kanako-hubby and the two boys took this as a cue to examine me closer, clearly dying to see what I had on under my t-shirt. I was so embarrassed my shoulders were hunching up, pulling the hem of my t-shirt even higher. I could feel the breeze from the door, licking at my hello kitty, getting me ever more excited.

I tried to convey to Michiyo that I wanted a towel, but I didn't dare raise my arms for fear of flashing them all my pussy. Sachi came back with tiny washcloths for Hideki and Itou, but nothing for me.

"I already offered her some underwear, but she said she didn't need any," she explained. Hideki and Itou seemed even more shocked. It made it sound like I'd planned to go commando. I certainly hadn't meant for anything of the sort!

A gust of wind blew in from the open door, causing my t-shirt to billow up even more at the back.

"Kyaaa!" I squealed, desperately trying to get the hem under control. The boys were really staring at me now, and Michiyo was killing herself laughing.

"Close the door!" my uncle boomed, the only voice of reason in the whole place. Itou was standing in the door, holding it open, but he was so distracted by the sight of me he didn't react. I waved at him, trying to get him to close it, but his eyes had glazed over. He was off in another world.

I had to do something, so I turned to Sachi, telling her,

"I've changed my mind. Could I get a pair of jeans too?"

When I turned though, I ended up exposing my bare patootie to Kanako et al who seemed quite shocked. I suddenly felt my uncle's hand on my shoulder! I was so surprised I lost my grip on the t-shirt, allowing it to snap up, flashing my pussy at Hideki and Itou.

"Ooooo!" Hideki cried out, all excited.

"Give the poor girl something," my uncle insisted. I realize he was just trying to help, but he was just making things worse. Namie's room was upstairs I knew, but that meant I had to go back past Hideki and Itou to get there. I moved my uncle's hand away, and then took a few tentative steps toward them, hoping they'd clear a path for me to get through.

Michiyo gestured that my pussy was showing, so I quickly grabbed the hem of my t-shirt, and pulled it down. Sachi moved to the side to let me pass, but I could feel Hideki and Itou's eyes glued to my rear as I turned, and scampered up the stairs.

I was too excited by then though. This memory of Ryosuke humping me from behind popped into my head. I was really starting to lose it.

I was worried that Hideki and Itou might follow me up, but I could hear Sachi insist that they take off their shoes first before entering the house, so that gave me a few seconds to think. When I got to the top of the stairs though, I scooted into the first bedroom on the right believing it to be Namie's. Hideki cried out,

"Hey! That's my room!" and came running up after me. I looked around, and he was right. There was manga and books and toys, but no girl's stuff. Oops.

"Sorry I thought this was Namie's room," I told him, all out of breath from running. I'd never been in Hideki's bedroom before. It had a musky scent like a man, but it was fairly clean anyway. Itou caught up to us, but he was breathing heavily too. I wanted to explain why I was naked, but I didn't know what to tell them. Hideki was still dripping wet, so I tried to change the subject.

"You'd better change," I said moving closer. "Which one is Namie's room?"

Both of them had quite noticeable hard ons. I was pretty wet down there myself.

"Damn, woman. You got one fine looking...," Hideki smirked pointing out my bottom to Itou. Itou had this pained expression. I wonder what his penis looks like.

Uncle Yuuzou yelled up the stairs,

"Leave her alone!"

I wasn't too worried though. Even though they were excited, I knew they wouldn't attack me. From the looks of it, they were more nervous about my being naked than I was.

Anyway, I eventually went back out into the hall, and tried to figure out which room was Namie's. Hideki finally pointed me in the right direction. I waved bye-bye to Itou, and then scampered in.

Michiyo came upstairs, and appeared at the door. She was still laughing, sure that I and my whole family were crazy. I guess she doesn't run around naked in front of her cousins.

We could hear my aunt downstairs, still tittering away at how I'd turned down her offer of panties. My aunt is like that though. She thinks everything I do is hilarious.

"I guess we kind of goofed up," Michiyo sighed. I got up, and went over to the dresser, and started rummaging through, looking for jeans. My aunt finally came up, and apologized.

"So sorry! I don't know what got into me," she smirked. I wasn't really angry at her anyway.

Sachi invited us to come down, and visit with Kanako and her husband, but I was too ashamed. I'd had enough teasing. We stayed in Namie's room till our clothes dried.

This whole adventure helped me understand Norika a little better. Maybe she hadn't meant to steal Tomoyuki from me, but just got swept up in her own excitement. I could see now how that might happen.

Emi Tsuruta

12