First Submission

Story Info
A slave's first submission.
805 words
3.59
34.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers

I kneel quietly in the corner, waiting, but for what I don't know. I just know that I have to wait. My eyes lowered to the floor, my hands are clasped behind my back, my spine is straight, and my hair is flowing down my naked body. I hear footsteps in the hallway. Heavy footsteps, a dull thudding on the hard wood.

I shudder as the door creaks open and I hear a low, dull booming voice from behind the door, "Close your eyes."

I close my eyes and shudder, the voice chilling me. I hear the footsteps grow lighter as someone enters the room.

I hear another voice, a softer feminine voice, "Stand and strip but do not open your eyes or you will be punished."

I stand and bring my hands to the front of my blouse and slowly unbutton first one button then the next, slowly opening the blouse as I unbutton it. As I unbutton the last button, I part the blouse, exposing my supple flesh to the chilled room. I drop the blouse down my arms and to the floor. I reach behind me and unclasp my bra, dropping it off my shoulders and to the floor. I reach behind me again for the zipper of my short skirt and slowly unzip it, pushing it down my hips and to the floor, leaving me standing there in nothing but a pair of panties. My hands stroke up my thighs and I push my panties down and step out of them, kicking them off to the side. I stand there, naked, head high, eyes lowered, back straight, arms at my sides.

I whisper, "What would you like this girl to do now?"

A hand touches my thigh, caressing the smooth skin.

"You'll do nicely," the deeper voice says.

I shudder as the voice chills me again. "Kneel."

One single, solitary word and I sink slowly to my knees. I lean back and part my thighs, resting my hands palm up on my thighs as I toss my hair back, leaving my fully exposed to anyone who might be around.

"Beautiful." Not a statement, nor a question, just a whisper on the breeze.

A hand caresses my cheek, down my neck and down my breast, flicking my nipple. A soft moan pauses on my lips momentarily before slipping out. Two fingers pinch my nipple, hard, twisting it. Another moan, a slightly louder one escapes my lips again.

"Perfect," another whisper on the breeze, passes my ears.

Fingers in my hair, tugging my upward and I follow the lead, allowing myself to be pulled back to my feet. I keep my eyes closed, half in fear of punishment, half in fear that I will wake from some erotic dream. A hand slides between my thighs, brushing against my pussy lightly, one long, thin, finger sliding inside me, brushing my clit lightly. Another moan escapes my lips as I try shifting myself slightly to part my thighs further where I stand. The finger brushes my clit again as I feel lips touching my ear. My eyes flutter softly, not opening, just a light flutter as another moan floats from between my lips.

"Lay on the bed, ass high," the low voice whispers, just millimeters from my ear.

I reach my hand down and feel for the bed, my hand learning the edge, the texture of the covering as I crawl onto the bed. I kneel there, ass high, head resting on my arms in front of me. A hand trails down over my ass softly, a finger slipping inside me from behind. I moan again, as a hand comes down sharply against my flesh. I jump slightly, moaning as the finger presses against my clit. Something brushes my ass softly, but I don't know what it is, the feel is familiar but not familiar enough. Just then, the finger rubbing my clit roams down and presses against me hard, sliding up inside me. I moan again as a hand reaches under me and flicks my nipple. Another finger slides inside me, stretching my tight opening. My eyes flutter again, never really opening. I moan softly, my body wanting more than fingers inside me.

Just as quickly as they entered my hot pussy, the fingers slide out of me. The hand trails over my ass as someone speaks.

"Once the door shuts, You may open your eyes, but you are to remain laying on the bed naked. Someone will be back for you." The voice grows softer and closer to me and whispers, "Soon."

I hear footsteps walking towards the door. The door opens then closes. The dull thud of footsteps echo down the hall and I lay down on the bed, thinking about what had happened and what was yet to come.

Just thinking.

jasminia
jasminia
9 Followers