For Stephan

Story Info
Written for a Dom I once cared for.
957 words
3.25
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home to me naked in the kitchen preparing dinner. You drop your things and stride over to me. You push me to my knees, grabbing my hair with one hand and your zipper with the other.

You hold my head steady as you release your semi hard cock, "Suck bitch, swallow it."

My mouth greedily swallows you. I look up at you and see IT in your eyes. Tonight is the night you will push my submission. I start to pull away a bit and you force my head down choking me.

"No fuck pig, suck my cock you dirty whore." You choke me several more times with your cock while your hand lifts my chin so you can look in my eyes.

You watch my face as I allow myself to let go under your command. You pull out a bit and staring into my eyes you start to piss. You smile down evilly when you see my tears.

"That's it you fucking silly bitch drink my piss".

You finish as you look deep into my eyes and say, "MINE. YOU ARE MINE".

You drag me by my hair to the kitchen table, push my torso down and lash my legs to the table legs. From the bag you carried in, you pull out a thick cane. They are one of my worst fears. (I loath canes, they scare me like crazy).

You rub your cock against me and growl "Are you scared little girl? You filthy cunt. Guess what's first?"

I feel you spread my ass cheeks and dribble lube into my crack. You slip a anal plug between my cheeks sliding the lube into my hole.

You begin pushing the plug in and out, as I push back you pull it all the way out and say, "Oh you want this in MY ass? Take it then you whore." as you push it all the way in in one shot.

I cry out at the invasion whimpering in pleasurable pain. You pull back and lay the first strike of the cane against my upper thighs.

I scream and you tell me, "Shut up you silly fucking ass whore. Take my pain."

You lay 24 more hard swipes on my body. I am bruised and there are broken areas of skin. You leave and come back with a spray bottle and inside there is salt water. You spray it on my skin and rub it into the open areas. You leave me there for a moment while you take your clothes off. Seeing my tears and marking me has left you with the biggest raging hard on. You bring it to me and make me suck you while you play with my pussy. I am still trapped on the table, completely at your mercy and soaking wet.

You spank my cunt several times and as you push fully into my mouth you tell me, "Cum bitch. Give me yourself. Cum for ME".

Before I come down from my release you have pulled away and are slamming your cock into my cunt straight to the hilt. Your skin rubs my raw legs, bringing more tears.

You begin fucking me with fast, long, hard strokes while saying, "Feel me cunt. Your mine and that cunt's mine.", as you slap my ass with every push into me.

I feel you spread my ass cheeks and begin to fuck my ass with the plug logged inside. You pull it all the way out and look down as I stay open for you. You pull out of my pussy and with no warning replace the plug with your hot, hard, thick cock. I again cry out in pain and you slap my ass.

"You will take my cock where ever I want to put it. You will beg me to fuck you, you stupid bitch, you filthy whore."

You stop moving and tap your fingers against my clit, swollen with the need to cum.

" Please fuck me, fuck your ass, make me cum, make your fucking dirty fuck pig cum for you".

You pull back and slam in again and again. You pull all the way out, grabbing my hair to make me look at you. "Pleassseee Sir", I beg.

You whisper, "What do you want? Say it."

"Fuck my ass. I need you to fuck my ass and make me your whore, your cum bucket."

Before the words are out of my mouth your cock ravages my ass so hard I feel you in my belly. You began fucking me so hard and I am pushing back grunting with animal noises begging you to fuck me harder.

"Please may I cum for you? I cant hold it."

You reach down and shove three fingers into me and tell me to cum for you. I gush down my legs. At that moment you pull your cock and fingers from me. You grab my head and slide your cock down my throat cuming hard, holding me there.

"Don't swallow bitch, hold it you whore."

You pull away and untie my legs, pulling me to standing. My mouth still full with cum you lead me to the corner where you tell me to stand and stay. As I stand in your corner you go to the kitchen and fix a plate and come to the table.

You sit and tell me, "Crawl here slut. Do not swallow a drop fuck hole."

When I am at your feet you tilt my chin up and while watching my eyes you tell me to swallow.

"You are mine cunt, forever. You are my pretty, dirty, little, fuck hole whore."

You place my head against your knees and eat. We both sigh contently.