First Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
The further exploration of a new female sub.
3.4k words
4.44
9.7k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domfetish
Domfetish
10 Followers

It has been five years since I penned part one of Submissive Awakenings, and posted it on various story sites. It has appeared here a couple of times as my account has changed, and the name of the subject was altered. Part One was not written as a story, but was an e-mail I sent to someone whilst they were at work. As she and I went our separate ways I have never felt able to continue with the story and still be able to capture the same feelings and desires I felt at that moment in time. Over the years however, I have received so many letters from women asking for a part two, three, four and more, that I have eventually decided to see if I could make something work. To those who have waited so patiently for more, I thank you and hope it lives up to your expectations. Feedback is always welcomed, be it good or bad. (If you have not read part one, it may help the below make more sense)

*

When I notice your breathing return to normal I release my hold on you and stand up from the bed, cross the room and collect a few objects before returning. As you lie on your side on the bed I kneel behind you and use one hand to spread the cheeks of your arse. I can feel you tense as you anticipate what is coming, but ignore your nerves. You hear a bottle click open and a few seconds later feel the coldness of lubricant being applied to your hole. I deliberately say nothing as I work the lube around you and with my finger, inside you. You have turned your head so your face is buried in the sheets, but I can still see the colour in your cheeks as you blush from being touched there.

When I feel you are lubed enough I pick up the plug from the bed and place the tip against your arsehole, not pushing it in, just letting the point work on your clenched hole. Still with the plug against you I lean over you till my mouth is by your ear and whisper to you.

"You are going to take this Sarah, and take it now. I want you to take a long deep breath in, hold it for a second, and then very slowly let it all out."

I barely hear your reply of Yes Sir, then feel your arse clench more as you slowly take an inward breath. Your whole body tenses as you take in more and more air then goes rigid as you hold for a second. As you start to let the breath out I feel your whole body relax, including your arse. As I feel you unclench, I slowly start to push the plug inside you, millimetre by millimetre. Your breathing alters to a moan as your arse starts to spread around the thickening plug, till eventually you feel me stop and hold it there, at its widest point. It seems like an age I hold it there, keeping you open, before a last bit of pressure pushes it in, and your arse closes again between the plug and the thin base.

I give you a moment to adjust to the new feeling inside you, before putting my hand on your shoulder and pulling you gently onto your back. I look down at you, and you blush more as our eyes meet. We both know this is the first time anything has been inside your arse, and it turns me on to know you allowed me to put something there for the first time. I lean forward and kiss you, gently touching our lips as I stroke your face. I know you have given yourself to me, but I still want you to feel reassured and wanted, and I do so want you.

I continue kissing you as I once more stretch out your arms and tie them to the bed posts above you, stretched wide apart. I then stand from the bed, run my hands along your legs and when I reach your ankles, I grip them and suddenly pull your legs wide open. I hear you shriek in surprise but ignore you, and begin to bind your legs to the foot posts of the bed.

You look stunning lying there like that and I change my plans for you briefly and take a step to the side of the bed. I place my hand on your pussy and force three fingers inside you with my thumb on your clit. You are so wet; your juices quickly coat my hand as I start to work my fingers in and out, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. My thumb works on your clit, pressing it, circling it, kneading it in time with my fingers working inside your pussy.

I watch as your back arches against the bed, your eyes close, your chest flushes pink and your hips force your pussy against my hand harder still. I know you are close to cumming, and wonder if you are going to ask permission or if you have lost yourself in the moment. Should I remind you, or should I let you take the consequences of your actions if you cum without asking. I find myself in two minds, and without thinking suddenly remove my hand from your pussy, depriving you of my touch completely. Your body slumps back down to the bed, your eyes fly open, and you look at me with a look of confusion and hurt.

"You were going to cum Sarah, to cum without asking, and I could not allow that. Do you understand?"

You sob as you reply in a whisper, "Yes Sir". You turn your face away from me, and I can tell that you do not understand, you are upset that I stopped you, that I left you frustrated. I curse myself for having changed my plans for you, for having put you in this situation, but this is not the time to talk about it, to have a discussion, you will just have to learn to accept it.

I lean forward and turn your head, making you face me again, and though there is still resentment in your eyes I ignore it. I lift your head off the bed slightly and slip a blindfold on you. I move it so that it is just above your eyes, you can still see me, then lower your head back to the bed. You watch me intently, your face now changed to one of curiosity as you try and work out what is going to happen next. I reach out and slowly push two foam ear plugs into your ears, removing one of your senses. I know you can hear to a degree, but all sounds are muffled and indistinguishable.

I leave the bed and return a moment later with two large candles which I show to you, and you watch as I light them in front of you. I leave them for a second to start burning properly, and then place them on the side and pick up a bowl. I show you a piece of ice from the bowl and hold it above you, moving it in my fingers till a drop of water runs off and falls. Almost in slow motion I watch your eyes follow the cold drop till it lands on your stomach.

From the way you recoil, you would think you had been struck by something solid and heavy, and I grin at you, laying there tied and helpless, comprehension slowly dawning on you. Your world goes dark, as I pull the blindfold down over your eyes, and I see you turning your head from side to side as you find your sense of sound and sight removed.

I pick up a candle in one hand, and some cubes of ice in the other and hold them above your body. I watch as your chest rises and falls as your breathing is heavy in anticipation. After a couple of seconds a drop of ice cold water drops and lands on your left breast, just blow the nipple. You take a sharp intake of breath, followed by a squeal as a second droplet land directly on your nipple. A shiver runs though your whole body; your nerves are now stretched so tight.

I move my other hand and a drop of hot wax falls from the candle landing on your stomach. Your whole body tenses for a second then relaxes as you realise it only hurts for a fleeting moment. Now that you have experienced both I start to drop wax and cold water over your stomach and breasts. Sometimes the drops fall one at a time, and at others two places get covered at the same time. Your back is arched now, your head back, your mouth wide open, as your breath becomes more ragged and your moans and yelp blend into one.

As the ice cube becomes too wet and slippery to hold, I lean forward and place it in your mouth. Your mouth closes on my fingers and your tongue start to roll around the ice and my fingers there. You are wanton now, desperate, you are no longer Sarah, you are something new, an inner version of yourself unleashed.

I pull my fingers from your mouth and being careful not to spill the candle I move myself onto the bed. I straddle your head facing your body along the bed, and move my cock onto your lips. Your mouth opens and you take my head into your mouth, you want more I know, I can hear you whisper for more, to let you have all of me in your mouth. I lean forward, so one hand is on the bed next to your hip, and allow more of my cock to enter your mouth, and feel your tongue moving around me greedily.

My other hand still has the candle, and once again I let a drop of hot wax fall on you, this time on the inside of your thigh, before placing a second in the same place on your other thigh. In the excitement of taking me in your mouth you had forgotten about the wax and it takes you by surprise, and I feel your scream though my cock as well as hearing it.

Without pausing I let more wax fall, this time not just a drop but a whole stream of it. It lands directly where I want it, on your clit and pussy. Your whole body thrashes, you scream, and I feel your teeth grip my cock in your mouth, biting me but not hard.

Eventually I feel you relax and I slide my cock from your mouth, move off the bed and stand next to you. For the next few minutes I drop wax all over you. Your breasts, your nipples, your stomach, your legs and thigh and your pussy are all coated with lines of wax clinging to you. When I think you have enough on you I blow out the candle and place it back on the bedside table. I then untie you from the bed and tell you not to move at all.

Very slowly I move your legs so they are almost back together, and slide my hands under your back and thighs. Gently I left you from the bed, and trying not to press against you I carry you across the room. I put you down so that you are standing, and slowly move you so that your legs are open and your hands on your head.

You are aware that I am standing behind you now, and after a while you feel my fingers on your ears removing the plugs, restoring your hearing to you. Then I reach up and remove the blindfold giving you back your sight. You have been stood in front of a free standing full length mirror and now you can see your reflection there in front of you.

You look at yourself, the wax still clinging to you. You look over to the bed and see a trail of wax between the bed and where you now stand, but most is still on you, stuck to you there. You go to move, but I put my hand on your shoulder stopping you.

"Do not move Sarah, I do not want the wax off quite yet, I have more plans for that, but we have something else to do first"

You do not reply, you just keep studying yourself in the mirror. In some places there are some red marks below the wax, but on the whole your skin still looks as beautiful as ever, beneath its new coating.

Still standing behind you, I place both hands on your arse and spread your cheeks, exposing the plug still nestled there inside of you. I move one hand and grip the end and start to pull gently on it. I do not want you moving whilst I remove the plug, so I place one hand on your shoulder, gripping you hard and making you know not to move. I then start pulling on the plug once more. I do not want to hurt you, but I need to pull quite hard to make your hole open once more around the plug. I can feel the suction of your arse holding it, then the sudden release as the plug passes the widest point and slips out of you. You have not made a sound whilst I removed the plug, and I kiss your neck and shoulders as we now both study your waxed form in the mirror.

"You have done so well Sarah, I am so proud of you. We just have one last bit to go, we just need to remove all that wax, and then we can take a break. Are you ready?"

You nod your head, and I decide to ignore your lack of answer. You are in an intense place right now; I am not going to punish the minor items. I walk in front of you, and move the mirror out of the way, then cross to the table and uncover the item that was laying there beneath a cloth. A flogger.

I show it to you, and can see the fear reappear there as you imagine the pain that I am going to inflict on you. I explain that I am not going to use it hard on you, just enough to dislodge the wax, it will sting, not hurt. You are allowed to move, to put your hands down, but if at any point you try to use your arm to stop me, then you will be flogged ten times on your back and arse, hard.

You flinch as my hand goes back for the first time, and I hold it there waiting for you to be ready. I know you, I know what you crave, and I know you yearn for pain, for humiliation, to be used and left feeling sore and ashamed. I also know you are not ready for too much yet, you are still learning, so I can be patient and wait for you to be ready for the first stroke of the flogger.

When I see you steady yourself and look up to me, I know you are ready, and I use no more than a flick of the wrist to make the strands of leather land of your stomach. It is a soft swish no more, yet the wax falls off straight away, cascading to the floor. I can see you are reassured by this and you stand more confidently in front of me. Again and again I use the flogger, soft blows each time, moving over your stomach, your legs and your breasts till most of the loose wax is gone. There are a few patches left on your breasts, a couple on your thighs, and I have not touched your pussy as yet. I reach out with my hand and remove the wax from your thighs, and tell you that I am going to have to be harder to remove the rest. I am going to start with your pussy, and flog just hard enough to clear it, then I am going to move back to your breasts where I am going to hurt you.

I kneel in front of you, your coated pussy so glorious in front of my face, and hold the handle of the flogger out in front of me. I grip the strands of the flogger in my other hand, before releasing them and flicking my wrist. The flogger lands directly on your pussy, knocking nearly all the wax off in a shower of shards. You scream and take a step back and I do nothing to stop you, and as I suspected a few moments later you present your pussy to me once more.

There is not much wax left there now, and I estimate two good blows should remove it, so with a couple of quick flicks of the wrist I land two hard blows to your pussy, removing the last of the wax leaving you red but clean once more. You do not step back with the sting of the flogger this time, instead I feel your hands drop to my shoulders and I take all your weight on me. Your forehead rests on the top of my head and I feel your breath on my scalp and through my hair.

I run my hands up the back of your legs as you lean on me for support and gently pull you till you take a step forward and are forced to straighten up again. Your pussy is there in front of me again, and I cannot resist the urge to kiss you there. As you stand with your legs spread, standing over me, I start to kiss your pussy, to run my tongue along your lips, to circle your clit with my tongue and suck it in between my teeth.

Your fingers curl in my hair and pull me further into you, as my fingers also find their way to your pussy. Your taste is amazing; I can feel an animal lust coming over both of us, the need for each other so strong.

I break away suddenly, spring to my feet and grab hold of you. I use one hand to rub the rest of the wax from your breasts then force you against the wall face first. I push one of your arms up so that your face is pressed against it as it supports you against the wall, and move your other hand so it is on your pussy.

"Use your hand to make yourself cum Sarah, I want you to cum for me so hard that you collapse"

With that I pick up the flogger again and start to whip your arse. All tenderness is forgotten now, and the harder I flog you, the more frenzied the work you do on your pussy. Your arse becomes red and marked, and I hear you sob with each blow but you never ask for mercy. Your arse is still pushed towards me and your fingers a blur as you work yourself towards orgasm.

A hard stroke from the flogger lands across both arse cheeks and your whole body stiffens for a second. Your legs begin to tremble, out of control; your head is rocking side to side on your arm. Your body crumples before me as your legs buckle and give way. You are on the floor at my feet, your body still in the throes of orgasm, yet you are crying uncontrollably, as if all emotion has been released from inside.

I do not touch you; I stand there watching you, in awe of what you are going through, in awe of you. You do not try and control your emotions or cover yourself, you are lost to me, and you are in a world entirely on your own. Minutes pass before you come back to me, and I can see you are spent, empty of all energy and emotion. More naked than you have ever been.

I kneel down and wrap my arms around you, my body leaning over you, and you wrap yourself into me, needing to be held, to be cared for, protected. I will stay there with you till you are fully back, then we will explore further still.

Part three -- due sometime before 2019 hopefully.......

Domfetish
Domfetish
10 Followers