First Submission Ch. 1

Story Info
For years she wanted to be a man's submissive.
1.8k words
57.7k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conz
conz
149 Followers

Hannah had felt the soft nylons first secure her left wrist to her left knee then, without a word, the man moved quickly to secure the right wrist to her right knee. Suddenly, at thirty-two, Hannah found herself as secure as her submissive nature had ever dreamed of. Now, as the man stood up, looking over her tiny breast, his eyes feasting on the black skirt, it in itself being too short, moved to slide the blindfold down over her lusty eyes.

It seemed like forever before he touched her. Seconds seemed to beat out to minutes and, behind the blindfold where time had no reference point, the minutes seemed to pass by as lusty hours as her body craved the one thing she had dreamed countless fantasies of... Her total submission to a man.

He watched her chest suck in a deep breath of air as the fingers of his left hand kneaded her right nipple. It was more than hard, and more than a bit tender as he slowly increased the pressure of his playing. By the time he had reach the point where he felt he was being rough enough, Hannah was moaning "Yes" as her hips moved about in the constraints.

"Who owns you?" The man whispered down to her.

"You do," she groaned out loudly, arching her back as his fingers moved to her left nipple.

"You like pain, do ya?" He whispered down to her as her tongue moved over her lips.

"Ohhh, yes," she sighed, "punish me."

"Punish you?" He chuckled, moving his hand down between thighs, pulling the skirt up and slowly running the tips of his fingers up and down her wet slit. "How is that done?"

"Fuck me," she moaned loudly, her head moving from side to side. "Fuck me so hard."

"No," he replied, sliding his index finger deep into her love canal. "I want to own you first."

"God," she whimpered, feeling the finger making circles deep inside her pussy, "you already know you do."

"Not good enough," he taunted, a second finger joining the one already in her.

She gasped as the fingers explored her hot depths then, with a yelp of lust, she felt them curl up, tickling against her G-spot. Her hands fought to gain release so she could grab him and express her building needs but, as she fought against the tightening material, the nylons only grew tighter. This was beyond what she had envisioned. She had never felt so wildly passionate in this moment of knowing that he could do whatever he wanted to do to her, and she had no way of responding to him, other than her harsh breathing, loud moans and her growing need to beg him to take her and make her fully his.

Soon the fingers were sliding in and out of her well-lubricated pussy. Each time they entered her they tickle at her G-spot. It seemed like he was doing it to her for hours when she saw a hot flash of red light and felt the touch of his fingers deep in her mind. In and out; tickle on tickle, he was slowly building her to her climax at his own sped. A speed, to Hannah, made even more demented from behind her blindfold.

"Ahh," she gasped, her hips trying to move up to take him in her moment of building lust. But, as the climax verged on exploding over her body, his fingers slowly withdrew from her.

"No! Please. No," Hannah pleaded as the climax seemed to hang in her mind as an unexpressed sneeze.

"I want you to move to me," the man taunted in a whispering, his fingers massaging deeply into her pubic mound. "You ready to give in?"

"No," she gasped out, knowing it was all a part of the game; a game she wanted to experience fully before submitting to what she knew she would sooner-or-later.

The man watched his fingertip descend into her glistening slit then, watching her breathing her explored until, with a sudden, shocked gasp, he knew he had found he clit.

Flicking back and forth over her swollen clit, the man's other hand reach up and fingertips encased her heaving left nipple. Back and forth; around and around, the finger flouted her needs. The fingertips bore down on the nipple, the slight pain mingling with the pleasure from her clit till she did not know what was pain and what was pleasure. Both sensations were now pulling her mind deeper, and deeper into the wanton needs she had never felt before. She needed to be owned now; To be made to dance out her passionate needs in a way she never dreamed of doing.

"It hurts," she moaned as the pressure increased on her nipple but, at the same instant, the fingertip on her clit, quickened its pace, a pace that instantly had her arch her back, her breathing now labored then, as she grunted out unknown words, her climax spread over her body as if a hot, wet sea of pure passion had flooded her. The pain was not pain in that instant. She wanted him to pinch even harder, yelping out as he did and, to her utter amazement, finding that the pain only held her building climax in check until, with a dulling feeling, the pain became more pleasure as the fingertip on her clit lashed out faster, carrying her even further into the magical world on painful pleasure.

"Oh, fuckkkkk," Hannah moaned as her body went rigid. "Oh, God! Yes!" she hissed, as the climax erupted in her mind as if a long dormant volcano of needs.

The man had to smile as she came. Her body, now caught up in her lifetime fantasy, was out of control. Her body went from rigid to pumping her hips at his finger, to rigid as she gurgled out passionate sounds.

When Hannah's mind returned to her, she felt her chest heaving in gigantic gulps of air. She felt her own juices slowing ebbing out of her tortured pussy in a hot stream of passionate fulfillment. She felt his fingers on her right nipple, flicker back and forth over it as it grew even harder then, as he mind fought for an ounce of control, she felt something could tightening around the nipple. Next, he repeated the same act on her left nipple as she tried to figure out what was happening.

Hannah felt her thighs spread to the point of pain then felt the head of his cock playing at her opening. Up and down he forced it, just inside her wet opening then, as she gasped out her acceptance, she felt it start its journey deep into her growing needs.

"Yes," she moaned, her mind trying to catch each new sensation of penetration and holding it. "Fuck me hard."

He didn't have to fuck at her hard. after the third withdrawal and entry, she felt fingertips on her clit again. By the fifth penetration she knew she was about to explode her passions against the head of his cock. "Please, own me," she moaned as the wave seemed to move over her tortured body again.

Drawing her along as slowly as he could, the man gauged Hannah's state of passion and, just as she thrust her hips up to him, her tightened down the right nipple clamp until her climax was in check. Fucking at her, his fingertip again playing her erect clit for all it was, he brought her to the verge of her climax, slowing up only enough to tighten the clamp down around her left nipple till she was moaning out is anguished craving... A craving that went beyond her wildest thoughts.

Hannah felt her body being turned. Her head was soon on the bedcovers, her knees pushing her ass high off the bed as her wrists held her in position. She felt his fingers enter her sopping wetness, move around then retreat. Taking a deep breath, she felt a fingertip push in on her openly exposed anal opening. Then, as she moaned out to the invasion, she felt the finger enter deeper into her ass, playing from side to side as it slipped into her.

The man let the fingers of his other hand taunt at her wet slit. A finger slid into her, finding her still swollen clit in a heartbeat. In and out the finger moved in her ass. Fingertips now demand even more of her clit than she had thought could ever be demand. She could hear her labored breathing, mixed with solemn words of total surrender as he took his all mighty time.

She was gasping for air now as her orgasm seemed to be balanced on her mind, fist going towards her needs then, in the next instant, being pulled back to its most diabolical point. Through moans of building ecstasy, Hannah felt him part of thighs even more then she felt it: His cock's head was at her anal opening, demanding entry as his hands grasped her hips, pulling her back onto his hard cock as she felt herself being impaled onto him.

The orgasm seemed to expand through her body as it propelled by a hot lusty wind. Pain seemed to laugh at her as it changed into the one thing she now wanted more than anything to explore. PAIN! Pure, simple, pushing her to let go on this last vestige of her self control. Pain! Now her greatest need... The need to be owned and be made to enjoy all that she had to offer.

He was fully in her now! Nine inches of fat, hard cock fully up her as he bent over her, playing at the nipple clamps with both sets of fingers. Now, as the clamps tightened down harshly on her tortured nipples, Hannah could only whisper out her acceptance to her plight as the clamps sang a new song.

The man was now slamming himself into her body. Their moans blending in her ears as she felt his cock swell and instant before his hot semen exploded deep in her, releasing her own tidal wave of orgasmic pleasure as her mind open accepted what she knew he would get... He utter devotion as his submissive.

Laying in his arms after he had untied her, Hannah cried for no reason at all. Her body twitched and jerked, as if aftershocks of a great earthquake. She felt his warm body next to her. His arms pulled her even closer as his fingers played on the nipple clamps, still attached, but made more looser, the feeling still sending echoes of need into her mind. As her mind collapsed into sleep, she smiled, knowing she had three days yet before she would tell him of her surrender. Three days of being the submissive woman she had wanted to be since she could remember.

conz
conz
149 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Chemistry and Biology An experiment gone wrong and the unexpected side effects.in Mind Control
The Big Cunt Club I signed up for a program to stretch my pussy.in Fetish
Free to be Used Natalie gets hypnotized and used for pleasure.in Mind Control
Breedable Birthday Carly gets a BIG birthday gift.in Mind Control
Hypnotized by the Pool?! Pt. 01 A college freshman joins the wrong swim team.in Mind Control
More Stories