First Surrender

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hyde2hyde
hyde2hyde
30 Followers

He stood side on to face her on her left, and reached down with his left hand to her pubis! His finger chased the inside of her thigh and she opened her stance to give him room to explore her. His very first touch found her wet with desire and want and his finger glided along her slit alternating to tease her entrance and her bud. Her breath was rasping, her hands clenched in fists at her side and she closed her eyes focusing on his wicked finger and hand, working her, teasing her, exploring and splaying her, gathering a rhythm and working it with her own hips.

Suddenly her darkness exploded into a star show of lights and she cried out in surprise, when his ruler, forgotten with the pleasure of his touch, laid a white hot crack of pain across her bottom. Her breath was driven from her, and her knees almost buckled in surprise. But his hand steadied her briefly before returning to a slower rhythm. Stroking and teasing and another crack of his ruler landed. She realized with some surprise the blows hurt, but were strangely bearable, but still a gentle moan escaped her lips. His left hand swept again, his middle finger threatening to penetrate her and as she worked her hips backwards to carry her bud towards his touch, and the next blow landed with another loud crack.

And so it was, his nasty torture of her producing conflicting runaway emotions, pleasure with his hand, and her bare arse paying the price with the fire instilled by each blow of his ruler. Her legs opened up further offering him unfettered access to her sex, while her butt warmed to his ruler.

After another dozen or so sharp cracks of the ruler she felt the heat start to crescendo building to a fiery discomfort, but noted the warmth spreading to her sex, wanting it to stop, needing it to continue, torn somewhere between heaven and hell.

He watched her reaction, watched her movements settle into the rhythm, hips moving slightly, her eyes tight shut retreating into some place in her mind reserved for her only. The concentration on her face told him everything, blows criss crossed her arse and built up in force, harder and yet harder again, endorphins produced by her body to deal with the fire he was building on her cheeks, rushed out from her nerve endings at the base of her spine and merged with the wicked sexual fingering.

She was in some far away place now , on autopilot his hand becoming firmer, quicker and his thumb twisting her bud with every stroke, her breathing coming in shorter and shorter breaths, her hands clenched tightly, speed increasing faster and faster until he couldn't keep pace anymore and stopped using his ruler on her scorching bum.

But his other hand worked her still, rolling her bud between thumb and finger and stroking quickly and probing her with his middle finger. He slipped two fingers inside an inch and turned to stroke the wall of her pussy in line with her labia, his thumb flicking her clit, and increasing with speed, feeling her brace , watching her climb closer to her precipice , her release unavoidable now, coming down the track line a runaway freight train. Soft moans , guttural, meaningless fell from her lips and she braced one last time, hands unclenched from her sides and grabbed to sink nails in his left forearm as she shuddered and started to come forcing him to sink his fingers as deep as he could, a long groan accompanied her actions. On the second shudder he raised his ruler and brought it down hard on her arse one final time, spiking the tail of her orgasm with a slash of white hot pain, which melted her mind and buckled her knees as she cried out!

She collapsed onto him and together they fell onto the foot of his bed! Her breathing was racked, her skin with a soft sheen of sweat, and with his right hand he soothed and stroked her tortured bottom, red and sore, and the soft downy fine hair in the small of her back. His cock throbbed at the touch of her skin.

Minutes later she finally opened her endorphin rushed eyes and weakly grasped the reality, smiling shyly at his concerned look. "Are you OK" he asked, genuinely worried, & needing her to be OK.

"Better than OK" was her response, and she smiled weakly as she shifted to centralize herself on the bed, reached for his cock where he lay and teased his head with a long threatening finger nail, watching him harden quickly again.

"Good because we aren't done yet"!

Quickly he rolled off the bed and picked up his tie, returning to loop it through gaps in the headboard of the bed, and tying first one wrist to one end and then the other. She was lying prone and naked on top of the bed now and wondering/guessing what was to come.

He knelt between her legs, his erection full and hard again and gently lowered his weight onto her, and she opened her legs to greet him. But at first he did nothing other than lace his fingers through hers raise his body and pin hers with his lower torso weight and settle his cock close to her. But then he throbbed and clenched his erection so it kicked upwards and touched her sex with each flick. He slid his cock along her vulva feeling her heat and moisture return but angling it so he couldn't enter her. Teasing her with his cock, he moved slowly back and fore, back and fore the promise of entering her broken on every stroke!

She followed him down the bed as far as her restraints would reach to help him enter her, arched her back imploring him to enter her. His cock throbbed and he knew he was not going to last long.

He shifted his weight and started to enter her, barely an inch inside her just nuzzling the velvet entrance to her passage, and stopped, apart from contracting his muscle to cause his manhood to flick and kick. She reached even more arching & thrusting to meet him, to try to suck him in, but he kept his position, looking down at her face and deep into the pools of her eyes. The pained look of need on her face was evident, the look of needing this right now, the intensity of her look matched his own need he figured and oh so slowly pushed into her inch by inch.

He teased her like this for what seemed an eternity to them both. He entered her to the hilt withdrawing till only the tip of his cock located her entrance, paused till she moaned and wiggled demanding more and repeating the penetration. But now it was his control that was ebbing. He shifted one hand down to cup her arse and felt the heat his ruler had caused, remembered the intensity of her reaction and something inside snapped! He stroked away at her with a desire and passion that overwhelmed him and soon enough he felt the white hot release building within him. His hands gripped hers fingers intertwined, her legs wrapped around him as he reached his orgasm, and shuddered and melted into her, collapsing into a jellified useless mess and closing his eyes.

When eventually he opened his eyes, the room was dark, and he came alert with a start. He reached out and came up empty apart from locating his phone which flashed the time 03:40 AM at him and through the haze of sleepy eyes. His thumb slid to open the phone, and her message flashed up and taunted him as he shook his head in disbelief and asked himself had it all just been a dream! The mess in his sleeping shorts attested that it had, and he was alone.

hyde2hyde
hyde2hyde
30 Followers
12