First Swing Experience

Story Info
Two couples decide they want more than friendship.
2.3k words
4.31
126.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot sticky summer evening and frankly, uneventful. My husband and I were just picking up from a very late dinner and scurrying the children to bed. It was about 9:30 p.m., just starting to get dusk. Dan grabbed my ass with a devilish smirk and I knew the evening was not going to be completely uneventful.

After the kids were all tucked in and the kitchen cleaned, Dan mentioned having a coupon he would like to use. My husband and I make homemade coupons on our computer for each other such as; good for one blow job, 20 minutes of oral sex, etc. I asked which one as I had made him quite a few lately, figured it would last him the summer anyway. He handed me a coupon that said, "one full evening of ___________ (fill in the blank)." The blank had been filled in with total sex slave.

I snickered at him and wondered what he would have in mind. Dan asked me to go get into my bikini and meet him out at the pool. I excitedly went to our room, donned my bikini and then proceeded out to our pool where he was waiting in the pool already completely naked. I couldn't believe it since he doesn't ever do that! I inched my way into the cool water with a few gasps and then headed over to him.

"What would you like me to do first?" I asked. I want you to take off your top and throw it over there. He pointed to an area out of the pool and a bit reluctantly slid my top off my shoulders and turned around for him to undo the clasp. As it dropped I grabbed it and gently tossed it out of the pool. It was getting very dark and would be hard to see us. He approached me from behind and grabbed my breasts with his large hands. They were cool to the touch from the water and very arousing. I could feel his rock hard member already pressing against my backside and I was envisioning my mouth around him. He gripped my nipples and teased relentlessly. His hands started to slide downwards, over my hips and then on my ass. He gently caressed under the panty line and concentrated over the lips of my pussy. It felt so good as I gave out a small moan. My legs felt a bit weaker and he turned me around.

"I want you to take off your bottoms and throw them out of the pool," he said. I disagreed saying that I would have to be naked outside the pool but he argued I was a sex slave…bottom line. I slowly slid my bottoms off and brought them to the surface. The coolness and swaying of the returning water in the pool was very erotic and soon I wasn't worried about being naked for the whole neighborhood to see. Dan guided me to the ladder and asked me to sit on the platform and spread my legs. I was very nervous as our neighbors could potentially see this. I climbed up on the ladder, slid back a bit onto the platform and slowly raised and spread my legs.

His mouth and tongue did not waste any time finding my cool, soft pussy and started licking all around the outside of my lips. His tongue felt almost hot compared to the cool night air and it was becoming difficult to be quiet in my moaning. I wrapped my legs around his back as he fingered my hole while he used his tongue. He quickened his pace and then grabbed my ass with both hands and me hard onto his face without and inch to spare. He feverishly ate my pussy until I had a very long orgasm right there on the platform of my pool ladder. It was torture having to be quiet but there was no way for me not to make ANY noise. I moaned in delight as low as I could, hoping our neighbors didn't hear anything.

Now it was my turn as he asked me to get down and he would switch places. I couldn't wait to have him in my mouth. I hardly let him sit down before I took his balls into my mouth, licking all around them and brushing his anus. He spread his legs wider and gave me full access. I stroked the full length of his cock with my hot tongue and then in one swoop, inhaled his whole penis into my mouth. He was so hard. I sucked on him while using my hands, twisting and licking his long shaft. I longed to have his cock behind me, fucking me.

My mind was racing as I began to quicken the pace. I love my husband's cock and can never seem to get enough. He lifted his buttocks off the ladder slightly and started to face fuck me. A few moments later his hot sperm shot into my mouth as I eagerly struggled to swallow it all. Some of it shot so hard it went straight down my throat. I continued to suck him until his orgasm subsided. I was feeling a bit let down as I was wanting to really fuck this evening. I thought maybe that would be it for the night, as it was getting much cooler now. He climbed down and kissed me hard on the mouth. Dan then looked at his watch and commented that he thought it would be here by now. What would be here by now? I asked.

The back yard lit up slightly as a car pulled up. It was 10:30 p.m. by this time and certainly I was not expecting anyone and very concerned as to my state of dress. Surely who ever it was would come to the back door and the pool sits in plain view. Panicking I asked him what to do and he said he wanted me to just sit down low and he would see who it was. Some friends of ours, a married couple, had came to the door and Dan told them to go on into the house…he would be right in.

I thought it was kind of strange as it was so late and no explanation as to why they were there. My husband climbed out of the pool and put on his shorts. As he walked into the house I scurried for my suit and couldn't find it! I must have searched the whole half of the yard. Next thing I know the door opens and my husband says to please come in. "I can't find my suit!" I yelled quietly at him. It doesn't matter, just come on in he says. "It DOES matter, Dan!" He walks over to me and sternly takes me by the arm as we start walking to the house. A bit confused I ask what he is doing. He simply replies that I made a deal.

We enter the living room and I am beside myself as our married friends are sitting on the couch. As we come in Dan explains that I am his sex slave for the night and he wouldn't allow me to get dressed. Tammy begins to laugh and says that hardly seems fair, as that would be embarrassing. Dan immediately tells her that she could then join me and then I wouldn't feel so bad. To my complete surprise Tammy agrees and begins taking off her jeans and t-shirt. I am in disbelief as she continues with the bra and then her bikini thongs. Tammy is much smaller than I and seems to have what most women think is the perfect body.

I know without a doubt my husband is going to be in heaven. Dan asks Tom if he has had a good blowjob in a while. Tom smirks and replies it has been a while. "Well sweetheart, you heard the man, he is in need of a good blowjob!" I couldn't believe my ears!! My husband was telling me to give oral sex to another man! In front of his own wife!! I looked at Tammy and was shocked to see an excited look in her eyes and I began to realize that this was probably already arranged…and I am just now catching on. Walking over to Tom I figure this can't possibly go very far before jealousy sets in so sure, I will play along. I walk over in front of Tom and kneel to the floor.

I slowly undo his snap, then zipper and gently glide his jeans down to his knees. I am feeling my own juices between my legs and cannot believe how wet I am and how much this is beginning to turn me on. Am I really looking at our friends cock!? It was about the same size as my husband and rock hard like steel. I immediately grabbed him with my hand and looked one more time and my husband and his wife who obviously had an animal glazed look of anticipation.

I looked him straight in the eye and mounted his cock with my mouth, sliding all the way down and then back up. His eyes first looking surprised and then rolling back into his head. A small moan escaped his lips, which made me become more persistent. I slid up and down his shaft with my mouth and tongue effortlessly and wanting more. Somehow with my husband watching it became much more erotic. I looked over in his direction and could see a huge hard on through his shorts. I started sucking faster and it didn't take long before he announced he was going to be cumming.

My husband yelled to cum on my face. I felt Tom's cock tremble and he pulled out of my mouth spurting all over my face hot white cum. I held out my tongue and got half that as well. My husband was now rubbing between his legs as he handed me a tissue. Tom asked if my husband felt he needed one and he said, "hell yes, that was awesome!" Tom snapped his fingers and over walked Tammy who spent no time hiking down his shorts and going right to town inhaling him whole. I didn't know how I felt about this but I figured I couldn't say anything since I just did the same to her husband. I have to admit, it was cool to watch my husband being inhaled by another woman.

My husband moaned a few times as she played with his balls and told me to lie down on the coffee table. As I lay down he commanded me to spread my legs and start to play with myself. I have never done this in front of ANYONE and felt very uncomfortable. I just closed my eyes and listened to my husband and Tom's wife and began to use my juices to rub around my clit and tease myself. I could hear my husband's moans become more urgent and I quickened my pace with theirs. Just as he announced he was cumming I started to cum as well and just as Tammy was swallowing every drop of cum from my husband's rock hard cock, Tom slid in between my legs with his tongue and brought me to another orgasm on top of the one I just had. Oh my God, I couldn't believe what was happening.

Afterwards, Tom and my husband had a small "huddle" to discuss things. Tammy and I sat on the sofa giggling about what had happened and how shocked we were that our husbands had thought of this. Our husbands informed us that they had decided that we were going to switch partners and then fuck our spouses afterwards. Tammy and I just looked at each other in disbelief. My husband was the first one to collect reaching for Tammy's hand and walking with her into another room. Tom pulled me up close to him and began kissing me deeply as I felt his member growing quickly.

I could already hear moans from Tammy and Dan in the other room, which seemed to intensify our urgency as well. I bent over the couch's arm with my ass up towards Tom who slid quickly into my very wet pussy! I gasped as he entered, moaning with each pump of his hard cock. Tammy was yelling, "oh, fuck me harder!" in the other room and you could hear the wicker sofa rocking against the wall. I could no longer contain my moans and grunted loudly with each thrust from Tom, feeling his balls slapping against my clit. I orgasmed quickly and shortly after Tom shot hard into me as we both moaned loudly.

A few seconds later we could hear Dan and Tammy yell out in orgasm as well and then it became silent. Tammy and Dan walked back into the living room as we cleaned up a bit. We all had devilish looks on our faces and taking in all that was happening between friends. Dan turned me around towards him and laid me down on the table. I couldn't believe with all our activity, Dan was hard again. He spread my legs right there in front of our friends and pushed my legs up over his shoulders while his cock pounded me feverishly. Tom pushed Tammy over the chair and they started fucking doggie style. All of us were moaning in and out of orgasm.

My husband slipped out quietly and repositioned himself into my ass slowly. I had never taken in so much of him in such a vulnerable position and within a few moments he was fucking the hell out of me in the ass with my legs over his shoulders. Tammy and Tom followed suit and within moments all you could hear was moan after moan of anal sex. Both husbands shot hard into our asses and within a few minutes of each other.

We all got cleaned up and then talked about when we would play next. My husband decided that since his coupon was good for an evening we shouldn't waste it and decided we should all head to the bedroom for another round.