First Task

Story Info
Away from her Master, she's given her first errand.
1k words
3.98
18.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syndie
Syndie
1 Followers

Its 5:15 a.m., I shut down the computer, grinning at the orders my Master has given me. The strange house is somewhat quiet, I can hear the sounds of a television from upstairs. Taking a deep breath as I begin to climb the stairs to the third level. Tiptoeing my way I notice that there is *Todd, sitting on the couch, watching the early morning news, I say “goodnight” and hurriedly climb the rest of the way to the guest room at the top of the stairs.

Closing the door behind me with a gentle push...not wanting it to slam and wake the other guests. I stand there for a second, listening, thinking to myself ‘OK, its still quiet’. I slowly remove my long green satin robe, feeling the cool air of the room rush across my bare skin. His words are running through my mind as I climb into the softness of the queen sized bed, leaving the sheets to the side. I close my eyes as my head falls onto the pillow. Knowing the walls in this strange house are paper thin. The rooms on both sides of me enclose 4 other people. I must control myself through this.

My mind drifting, a devilish grin on my soft full lips. My delicate hands roam freely across my breasts, cupping them, massaging into their firmness. My nipples stir, rising from the touch. My fingers turn towards them, holding each between my thumb and forefinger. Rolling the increasing hardness within the softness of my fingertips, pinching them hard, trying to mimic the pressure of the clamps that my Master places upon them. Quietly moaning as I use my nails as the vise.

My body shifts on the bed, my long smooth legs moving from side to side. I lower my hands, letting my nails drag across my belly, sending chills over my skin. Bringing them down to my inner thighs, raking my nails back up towards my bald sex. I spread my legs wide, my hands spreading my smooth lips, feeling so exposed, so lustful; sighing as the wetness of my pussy collects on my fingers roam across my slit.

His orders were exact, no time for procrastination now. Sliding the middle finger of my right hand into my hole, feeling it instantly wrapped in my silken walls. Driving it deep quickly, hearing the soft moans escaping my lips. My walls clench around my finger, holding it as tightly as I would grasp His cock. My left hand moves to my swollen clit, I gasp as my fingers rhythmically circle it, pressing harder with each motion. My finger moves faster, images of Him behind my closed eyes. His touch is what I feel, my hands are His. This is the passion that He draws from me. The wetness of my pussy is evident as my finger increases speed, slamming harder inside, the sounds wafting through the room. Rubbing my clit faster, feeling it throb under my touch.

My neck arches as I feel my walls shiver. My entire body basking in the intensity; trying to control my breathing, my clit throbbing from the friction. Suddenly remembering the anal beads I had purchased this afternoon, I look over towards the bag on the dresser. Thinking, “No, Master has said to save them." Fighting the urge to jump up and insert them into my tiny hole. It is then I remember His second order.

Removing my hand from my clit, lifting my hips, pressing one finger to my puckered hole. Massaging it, pressing harder with each turn as I continue fucking my cunt. My juices flowing down, adding just enough lubricant to allow me to pass through my tight asshole. Groaning as I press my finger in, half way. Twisting, turning it...exploring the smooth inner folds of my darkness.

Adding a second finger into my dripping cunt, fucking myself harder. I can almost see His eyes watching me. The intensity increases. I can hear the sounds of my moans, not caring anymore. The memories of my Masters actions and words. My favorite sensations, the kiss of the flogger against my heated flesh, His mouth, His touch. My body writhes on top of the sheets, arching, grinding, fingering myself with wild abandon. My walls tremble as my fingers curl, finding my g-spot, hitting it hard. Fingering my ass, careful not to drive any deeper. “ fuck, I cant take it, I am weak." My skin glistening with perspiration, my long hair, damp, randomly sticking to my flushed face. My legs tensing, my back arches higher, rocking harder. “Oh God... yessssssss” my fingers savagely slamming into my drenched hole; visions of Him standing over me, stroking His throbbing cock, His gift to me.

The image is too much, my walls spasm, in one hard quick motion my finger drives deep into my asshole causing the gates of my ecstasy to open. Totally engrossed in the throes of my orgasm, feeling the warm rush of liquid heat running over my fingers, my asshole clenched around my finger, my body thrashing on the bed. The waves of my orgasm consuming every inch of my flesh. Crying out “Ohhhhhhhh Yesssss fuck yessssssssssssss," almost feeling the heat of His cum showering my skin as He achieves the heights of His pleasure.

Laying back gasping through soft moans, slowing my motions, my fingers in both holes, lightly moving within the satiny folds. My cum dripping down my slit, pooling under me. My breathing begins to return to normal, I remove my fingers, feeling my ravaged holes ache from the loss. My body still wet, trembling. Bringing my cream covered fingers to my lips, savoring the taste of my juices, licking them clean.

The sun already shining through the blinds as I roll over. Smiling to myself, grateful to have such a wonderful Master for allowing me this release in His absence. Inhaling deeply, the smell of my solitary sex heavy in the air, my eyes glance over to the door and audibly gasp. It never closed all the way...

Syndie
Syndie
1 Followers