First Taste

Story Info
The first erotic email he sent to his lady.
1.1k words
4.44
15.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kramus
kramus
1 Followers

You are beautiful in the soft light of the candles. Their subtle scent almost masks your own musky arousal. Laying supine, a pillow beneath your rounded hips, arms above your head, you watch me kneel at your feet. My own chest is tight. I feel the cool night breeze on my naked body as I throb with a hard passion. The presence of you ready to my hand. Your flesh clear and sweet calling for me to surge forward and take you. I will do so when I have done tasting you. And you are already stirring - your belly taut with need.

"Oh beautiful woman," I say aloud, eating you with my eyes. I take your right calf in my one hand and brush your left with the back of my other. You sigh aloud through parted lips as you draw up your legs slightly, opening yourself further to my regard. I move forward and look again upon the length of you. Your tight nipples call for my caress. Your exposed, tender throat stretched as you turn your head from side to side is leading my mind to possible futures to explore. I hear you swallow and my breath escapes me in a rush as I grip myself in tenuous composure. Not yet the knowledge of your questing mouth. I can restrain myself awhile yet.

Taking your ankle and turning your leg further I cup the calf with my right hand. The quiet play of light and shadow make mysteries I want to delve into. Smoothing the rich skin I grip more firmly. Thumb pressing in the hollow beneath your knee I lean forward, my face a hairsbreadth separate from you, and draw your scent deeply into me as I inhale - then let air puff out my open mouth to touch the cool space of your lower thigh. Goosebumps pebble along your thighs, your upper arms, as you stir your hips in questing need. I put my cheek against the sweetness of that length and let my short, soft hair caress you.

Gentle rows of kisses lead up to your centre as I hold your legs still further apart. You reach to grip my head as you raise your own to watch. Your lips are parted, full, ripe with desire. They feel dry and hungry to you and you lick them with a tongue thickened and heavy. You want to pull me towards you but I kneel upright again.

"Not yet, I want you to hold your breasts for me now." I say in a low, hoarse voice. I take your wrists and put your hands to your breasts. You brush your nipples with the tips of your fingers, and thrill down to your core from the touch.Your need is rising to almost unbearable heights. I look into your eyes, dark and liquid. You find my own deep blue eyes draw you inwards. You are losing sense of place. We are joining in a manner beneath thought, beyond reason, linking with mutual knowledge of ecstasy yet to complete. You see the weight of my shoulders - you have felt the undeniable strength in my hands, and yet all you really have had of me is my exquisite, knowing touch on your leg and thigh. My cock is upright and pulsing with my heartbeat. A gleaming droplet catches the candlelight and holds your eye. You know how I want you. You wonder at my restraint. You will soon stop wondering. Awareness of this heats your belly and leaves you with a demanding hunger. You squeeze your breasts tightly and the hard nipples react to your fingernails as you grip yourself. "Please" is the shape your mouth takes, a begging that empties my mind of reason for a moment. Now I kneel with the tops of my thighs propping your own up. The cool curve of your buttocks soon warming against my knees as I again draw in the sight of you.

Running my hands down the flesh of your inner thighs I knead the length of muscle - pushing the heels of my palms into their tender contours and lightly raking my nails back up them again. This is a time where all sensation runs together. You are now moaning with each exhale, gasping with each inhale. Your pupils are enormous in the intimate light that collects around you. You are amazing. You are ready. You are need. And I am there, with hands and eyes upon you. Breathing with you.

Peripherally aware of your smell, your texture and your movement I hear the soft moist sound of your slit as your lower lips swell out and ripen in their helpless response, as you stir your ass against my knees in mute entreaty.

For the first time I touch more than your legs and wrists. With a slow circular motion I smooth the curve of your belly. It jumps to my touch. I reach further around and rest my palms against your hips. Pressing inwards slightly and cupping my hands I feel the bone and flesh of you move. Thumbs aligned along your abdomen I lower my head and kiss your belly. I look again into your eyes. You are all heated need. I am trembling. I lower my face to you and breathe in your scent. Wiping my cheeks against your tender thighs and belly I cup your one thigh with one hand and place the other directly on your mons. I press down and squeeze it lightly, my eyes inches away from your vagina. As I press the pad of your womanhood upwards I see your slit open and the tip of your clitoris peek out. It will not be much longer now. You are almost crying out with need at this point. I adjust my hold on your thigh and as I squeeze again the flesh of your slit opens up exposing your vagina to me. It is damp, and the juices have run down past the bud of your anus to make a darkened stain on the pillow you are rocking on.

This is when I pool my tongue with saliva and in one smooth movement draw it up the length of your ass to above your clitoris. You buck with the surge of unexpected, complete sensation. The pit of your belly is a deep pool of surging currents. As I completely spread you and cup your ass you are beginning the series of orgasms that will wring you for an endless time. I am kissing and nibbling your pussy lips while you cry out. The wet pad of my thumb strokes the tender bud of your ass as I press your mons downwards. You are clutching your breasts. We are now into the next level.

There will be more to come.

kramus
kramus
1 Followers