First Taste

Story Info
A guy's journey into sex - with father.
2.9k words
4.47
159.4k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers

This story is a work of non-fiction. All of the persons depicted in this story are real, and of the age of consent. I'd like to thank Jess, Holly, Emily, John, Larry, Kinkybelle, Experiencedguy, Jessica, Joseph and Michael for their help and support.

*

Chapter 1

It was the summer before college when I discovered I was addicted to sex. Jerking off was something far too common for me, but I was ready for something more. Luckily I had a buddy Corey, who was just as curious about sex as I was. He and I would spend hours online looking at porn, pictures, movies, anything we could get our hands on. I guess that's one of the perks of being 18 and having a debit card! One day we came across a video that was of a threesome.

It was two guys and a girl. We watched as they stripped the girl naked and played with her, one guy playing with her tits, while the other guy went down on her. It was pretty hot. But then the two guys started playing with each other. While one of them was eating out the girl, the other guy bent over and started to suck on that guy's cock. Corey and I were both really surprised by this. We could not stop watching as the camera zoomed in on the guy sucking the other guy. We were both hard, rubbing our crotches as we watched. As the video progressed, we rubbed ourselves a little harder.

Corey got so into it he had unbuttoned his pants and was full-on jerking himself over his boxers. I liked the idea so I followed suit. Before I knew it, I had pulled my cock out of my underwear and I was just stroking it, quick and short.

Right about then Corey spoke up. "Can I try doing that?"

It caught me by surprise, but, when I looked over at him, he was staring at my cock. He slid his hand towards me, and I could not think of a reason to stop him. He wrapped his fingers around my cock and started to stroke it.

It felt amazing. This was a whole pleasure I had never experienced before. I leaned back and he kept stroking me. Finally, after what felt like days, I could feel my balls begin to quiver. Part of me wanted to stop him, but part of me was paralyzed with pleasure, unable to move. My cock began to pulse and I shot my load all over my stomach. Corey didn't slow down until nothing more was coming out. He handed me a towel and I wiped myself off. It then dawned on me that I was going to have to do something for him. Corey pulled down his boxers and went back to stroking himself.

I slowly reached over and wrapped my hand around his cock. It wasn't as thick as mine, but looked longer. The grip felt familiar but it was weird not grabbing my own cock. I slowly began to jerk his cock up and down, not sure how hard to squeeze or pull. He seemed to be enjoying it, so I kept up the pace. He leaned back and spread his legs wide. His soft skin felt nice in my grip. I watched the guy in the video, taking the other cock in his mouth and running it between his lips.

It looked fun. I mean, it looked like it would be fun to have my cock sucked like that, but it also looked like it might be fun to do the sucking. I looked at Corey's cock in my hand and I decided to give it a go. I leaned over slowly, and opened up. I slipped my lips around his shaft and took it into my mouth. I wasn't sure how it tasted, but it reminded me of how my hand smelled after I had been playing with myself.

Corey didn't seem to mind me putting his cock in my mouth, and I started to suck on it. I wasn't sure I was doing it right, but it felt fun. So I kept running his cock in and out of my mouth, and I kept sucking at him as I did it. After a few minutes, he put his hands on my head, and I could feel him quivering. Before I knew it, his cock twitched and then he squirted his hot load into my mouth. It filled my mouth quickly. I took a gulp, and down my throat it went. His cock twitched a few more times, and some more of his cum came out. I swallowed that too, and finally, when his cock stopped twitching, I took my mouth away

I couldn't believe what I had just done. I sat back in a bit of shock. I was hard again. I didn't know if it was from the movie, or from sucking Corey. I wasn't sure, but I knew I enjoyed sucking him! And I couldn't wait to try it again. I kept that to myself of course. But later that week, we were hanging out again, and I couldn't keep it to myself anymore.

As soon as we were in his basement, I asked him if we could play again. He said he really liked it when I sucked him, and he wanted me to do it again. So we went to the couch, sat down, and pulled our cocks out. We sat there beating ourselves until he got hard, and I went over and sucked on him again. He didn't last long, and soon blew his load into my mouth. I swallowed him again, and it felt so good!

I was so hard after that second time sucking him that I started to jerk off. Once Corey recovered from his orgasm, he leaned over, gripped my cock and started stroking me. As I relaxed more and more, Corey moved closer and finally knelt down in front of me and started to suck on my cock. It felt like heaven when his lips closed around my cock. He sucked me up and down and kept stroking me as he did it. It didn't take long till I felt my orgasm coming, and finally I unleashed my load. He tried to swallow it, but began to gag, and had to take my cock from his mouth. He swallowed what he could, and the rest of my cum landed on my cock and on the floor.

I leaned back, and couldn't help but smile.

This was perfect.

It didn't take long for our little sucking agreement to take off. Almost every day that summer we would get together to watch porn, and suck on each other. I stayed awake many nights dreaming of sucking on his cock, on any cock. I found myself looking at anyone I saw and imagining sucking their cock. One night, as I lay awake in bed stroking my cock I began to think about sucking on my dad's cock. It was a wonderful thought. I was entranced by it. The idea of taking my dad's cock in my mouth got me so hot and bothered! I couldn't stop thinking about it.

That's when I decided I was going to try to seduce my dad.

The ongoing fantasy I was having about my father was becoming a complete distraction. But it wasn't a terrible distraction for sure. I had spent days watching my dad, checking out his routine, seeing how he went about things. I knew alone time would be tough to come by, so I was always looking for an opportunity. My dad would go out every night [at] 7:00 p.m. for a run around the neighborhood. When he got home [he] would trim his beard and then hop in the shower. After his shower, he would get dressed in comfy clothes for the evening and settle down in the living room in front of the TV, or with a book.

I knew my best chance would be at night. But I had to wait for the right night. Finally, that night came. My dad and I were home alone. My mom was out for the evening with some friends at a Tupperware party of some sort. My dad and I had dinner, and then he went for a run. When he left for his run, I told him I would go finish up my homework. There was no way in hell I could focus on homework. Things were lining up perfectly. Mom was gone, Dad was going to come home and take his shower, and I was horny as hell!

When he got home from his run, he hopped in the shower. I went upstairs towards my room. I made a detour into my parents' hallway, that's when I saw him get out of the shower. He had left the door to the bathroom open. Which wasn't odd, but he had forgotten to close the door from my parents' hallway to the rest of the upstairs. He was naked, and I saw his perfect cock. It looked fat. He wasn't hard, but it also looked long. His pubes were trimmed tight, and he looked great. My mouth was watering, and my heart was racing.

I was a few steps into his room before my dad looked up and noticed me. He was surprised and turned away to hide his nakedness.

"Toss me that towel," he said pointing to the wet towel draped over the bedpost near me.

I didn't move, I couldn't move.

"Dad, do you...I mean, I been thinking lately that, um..." My brain was going three different directions at once, and I couldn't get the words out right.

I wanted this so bad, but what if he got mad? What if he rejected me? I wouldn't be able to live with that. I didn't want to do anything that would make him hate me. I felt my knees getting weak and I was about ready to run out of there, but then he went for the towel himself.

"What is it you want?"

As he came toward me I could once again see his magnificent cock and all other thoughts evaporated. I didn't care about anything else at that moment except feeling my father's cock in my mouth.

"I want to give you a blowjob," I blurted out quickly.

He froze as he was reaching for the towel and looked at me, not sure he heard me right.

"What?"

"D-do you want me to give you a blowjob, Dad?"

"No," he said in a stern voice.

It felt like my entire body was shaking. My hands were floating at my sides. I crossed over to him, knelt down, and I grabbed his cock. He tried to back away but was against the wall. I put my mouth over his cock. He pushed at my head, but I had his head between my lips. I could tell his cock had gotten bigger than when I first saw it.

He tried again to shake me, but I held onto him, and I kept working my lips over his cock. He slowly gave in, and I began to caress his cock with my tongue. He tasted so manly. It was delicious. His cock grew harder and harder, and I sucked more and more of his length. He was leaning back against the wall, and I could feel small, involuntary thrusts coming from his hips. Soon he began to quiver like Corey did. I knew what was coming. His cock gave a big twitch and a hard fast squirt of his cum shot into my mouth. My dad's cum was much thicker than Corey's. I swallowed quickly as he gave me another spurt.

When he seemed like he was done feeding me his load, I cleaned his cock good, then backed away. He was panting a bit, and couldn't (or wouldn't) make eye contact with me. I slowly stood up and backed out of the room. I headed down the hall to my own room. I stood there shaking with excitement and nerves. I couldn't hold back any more and I dove on the bed and whipped out my own cock. I jerked off so fast and furious that an onlooker would have thought I was going to rip it off. I had my eyes clenched tight, holding fast to the image of my dad's cock buried in my mouth. My orgasm tore through me and I exploded all over my chest and stomach. It was heaven.

It also was certainly not the last time I jerked off thinking about my dad and his cock. The idea of what I had done and wanted to do was burned into my mind. Whenever I had a second to wander in my thoughts, I was immediately on my knees sucking him. I couldn't wait to do it again.

Again.

Therein lay the problem. How was I ever going to get him to let me do that again?

For days following our first encounter he barely made eye contact. He barely spoke to me outside of giving fatherly commands as head of the house; telling me to finish my food, do my chores, do my homework and keep my room clean. I could tell he had lost a boundary. He had let me in further than he had ever let any guy. I'm not saying he's not a caring and affectionate person, but I am saying he is not the type to ever get that involved, or that close, to another male.

It had been over a week since I had been alone with my dad, or gotten the chance to say something to him. It was a Saturday morning, and we were in the basement cleaning out his shop. I was sweeping up sawdust and filling up the trash bins with scrap pieces of wood from his various projects. I took my sweeping out of the shop and into the storage area of our basement. When I finished in there, I turned around to head back to the shop. My dad was standing in the doorway. He had a look on his face that told me he had something to say, but the way he was biting his lip told me had had no idea how to put it into words. I crossed over to him slowly.

"Dad, I know it's probably hard for you to figure out what exactly happened the other night, so let me make it a bit easier for you. I'm sorry if I shocked you. I just couldn't hold back anymore. I hope you'll forgive me. I promise I'm not going to tell anyone what happened, ever." I took a step toward him. "I really enjoyed what you let me do and I'd like to keep making you feel good."

I was now just a foot or so away from him. I pulled him by the belt into the storage room and closed the door behind him. The lights were off so we were plunged into darkness. His breathing was heavy. I undid his belt and reached for his button. I popped the button of his jeans and then lowered his zipper. I tugged at his waistband and brought down his pants and briefs together. A wonderful musky manlike smell took over. My mouth watered with anticipation of him.

I ran my hand up his leg and took a hold of his cock. It was growing in my hand as I stroked it up and down. He had a wonderful cock. It was much thicker than mine, and certainly more mature than Corey's. It felt experienced. It felt powerful, too. I liked how it filled my grip. I picked his cock up and pointed it toward my mouth. I licked my lips and then parted them, ready for his cock. As his engorged tip passed my lips, my mouth melted. His manly taste passed over my tongue and throughout my mouth. I took more and more of his cock slowly into my mouth, taking time to make sure every inch was wet.

All of the sudden it dawned on me that we really didn't have too much time to waste. Mom was around the yard doing work and could stop into the basement through the garage at any minute. I went right to work on him. I sucked him up and down with purpose. I added in my hand as I brought him toward his orgasm. I danced my tongue around his tip and kept him well lubricated with my spit. I brought my other hand up and began to massage his balls. He let out the tiniest of moans.

That's when I became aware of his hand resting atop my head. His hips made small thrusting movements toward my face. I knew he was enjoying himself. I felt his grip on my head tighten and I knew he was close. He let out a little grunt right before his cock jerked suddenly in my mouth and unloaded. I stopped stroking and started drinking. I had his cock midway into my mouth so his spurts were shooting right down my throat. I swallowed as he came. This load felt twice the size as our first time. It was a pure delight.

I cleaned his cock the best I could and left him to pull up his pants. As I crossed to the door, he put his hand on my shoulder. I stopped.

"Thank you" he said.

My heart skipped a beat, a smile beamed on my face, and I walked out.

Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers