First Thirst Ch. 09

Story Info
Erste Nutte.
1.8k words
4.4
19.6k
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine: Erste Nutte

"Achtung! Achtung," Nutte yelled as she continued to rub my face in the gunk. I had no idea what she said and simply followed her lead as best I could. I blubbered and sputtered into the satin while trying to remain pliable for this rough German tom-boy. She wasn't shy about twisting and yanking on my balls along with my hair. She had me crying in moments, but I never once tried to escape.

"Hinunter! Hinunter," Nutte barked. Seemed the more I ceded the rougher my handler became. I finally found myself yanked backwards, pulled along and off the bed by my balls. Nutte pulled me to the floor and kept me on my knees with my head lowered. Then she maneuvered me to a white ottoman that looked very much like a large base drum. "Oben! Oben," She barked again, while forcing me to climb up onto it. Did she need to always yell ou two words, so abruptly? She situated me with my hands and my knees teetering on the edge. It was a close fit, and I gripped the ottoman's edging to keep balance once Nutte let go. My hands and knees were no more than six inches apart and I saw myself as the circus elephant balancing on a beach ball.

When Nutte let me go I lifted my head to look around. I felt awkward, kneeling as I was, a prized pet on a pedestal. I was prostrate before a complete stranger, in a most vulgar position, and ignorant of my immediate future. I kept adjusting my weight from hand to knee, knee to hand, and all around. I was drooling, dripping, sweating and oozing from every pore and hole, like Pavlov's dog, an experiment gone berserk. I was trembling, blushing, excited and scared out of my mind. I was still woozy from last night, my head still pounded as the world spun about. My mouth had gone dry and I had to pee. Worse still, I had to take a dump. I looked around and saw Nutte returning, pushing a wheeled cart. Oh where was my Colleen, the one I loved? This was a most degrading experience and I needed her.

Nutte was a fair skinned, blond haired, blue eyed Arian female. Her features were those of an Amazon warrior, hardened by battle yet softened by a positive self-image and Max Factor. She was short and slender, without breasts or hips. She was long limbed and her hair was trimmed very short, very butch. She was fitted into a white body suit that was stretched tight and almost disappeared. She wore white knee high leather boots and matching elbow length gloves. She stood tall, shoulders back, chin up and she moved gracefully. When she looked into my eyes, I was forced to turn mine down under the weight of shame.

I looked for Colleen, hoping to spot her somewhere. I didn't understand why we hadn't 'fucked' last night. I thought sex to be what relationships were made of. Sure I had a lot to learn, but I couldn't believe how dumb I was. I knew there was a lot to relationships and decided to make this one work regardless of the price. I would soon be married to the prettiest lady on earth and sex would come often after that; at least that's how I saw it. I had to pee and poop so bad I started to fidget and panic. I puckered my anus tight and held it taut. I watched Nutte approach and looked down at the items on the cart. Oh where was my Colleen?

I saw a stainless-steal bowl, a jar of cream and towels. Nutte picked up the jar and opened it. She placed the lid aside and used two fingers to scoop out a large wad of the cream. It was a thick white substance and she smiled at me as she placed the jar down. I looked at the fingers-full of gunk when Nutte held them up for me and then I swallowed with apprehension. Nutte snickered and Colleen returned, dressed and ready for work. With mouths open, Nutte and I both watched her approach.

Colleen was a radiant angel who moved as if on a cloud descending from heaven. She traveled on legs created for worship and I hoped to be at her feet soon. She wore a short dress the color of a Georgia peach. It was completely transparent and clung to her body like a layer of wet tissue paper. She was without underwear of any type and looked like something out of the dirtiest magazine I'd ever found, very sleazy, an utter whore. God, I loved it. I started panting and my hard-on swelled with ever more desire –and all of a sudden, jealousy? Colleen's hair was brushed back and yet rather wild. Her lips and her fingernails were fire-engine red. She balanced on a pair of outrageously high pumps the same color as the dress. She wiggled as she sauntered up to us, every curve moving in perfect erotic harmony. If only someone would have touched me then and there, I'm sure I'd have experienced my third authentic orgasm.

Colleen came to stand before me. Her breasts were level with my eyes and I starred at her nipples. They wouldn't have been more visible if she were naked. Her hand came to my chin with a hanky for protection and she lifted my face to hers. She grabbed my eyes and spoke tersely, while Nutte walked to my behind.

"Listen to me! You behave yourself and you obey Nutte without question! And I'm not kidding about this! If she has one negative thing to say about you, you're dead meat and everything's off! Everything! That means no marriage and no 'fuck'!" Colleen kept speaking as Nutte grabbed my balls with one hand and ran her two cream laden leather fingers into my chute. My eyes opened wide and I almost fell from my pedestal but Nutte and Colleen held me in place. My mouth opened wider and Colleen grinned, but kept up her terse commands.

"Are you ready for this," she asked with a most serious look. I was confused by the question and stirred by the dual invaders. "Marriage and sex, are you ready for marriage and sex?!" I had to answer in the only way I knew how, I was a transparent being.

"Yes ma'am...Oh yes, ma'am," I said. I tried to purvey to the woman I loved the depth of my love through the only means she's yet allowed me.

"Don't let me down! I'm counting on you to fulfill my dreams," Colleen said holding my chin high and looking at me closely. I was ecstatic at the prospects of fulfilling Colleen's dreams. That I could accomplish something of that magnitude was mind numbing.

"Yes ma'am... I mean No ma'am... I mean Yes...," I said with short breaths of excitement and confusion. Everything was happening so fast and my poor brain was still fried. Colleen smiled, gave me a quick kiss and released my chin.

"I'll be home late and Nutte will see to it that you wait up for me," Colleen said.

"Yes ma'am," I said with my voice rising to the fingers exploration.

"Nutte will instruct you on what I expect of my husband and by the time we're married, I'll be able to trust you alone."

"Yes ma'am," I said in a long breath, watching Colleen nod to Nutte.

"Now, Nutte will see to your bodily functions, your most private ones and don't fight her. I'm off to work, Mr. Badballer's chauffeur is picking me up," Colleen said turning to leave. "Take good care of my future, Nutte." I knelt with my mouth and eyes wide, a million questions spinning around in my head. I was dirty, filthy, and hornier than hell. I felt a bit jealous, watching my future wife leave for work almost completely naked. I felt it a bit weird.

"Blick! Blick," Nutte barked, snapping her fingers to get my attention. I looked back at her. She was pointing to her face and I felt compelled to stay as I was. "Blick. Blick!"

Colleen didn't stay to watch Nutte reach for the bowl and bring it to my behind. She missed Nutte slip her fingers free of my butt and collect my inevitable surrender. I knelt with my head weighted in shame and mortification, but I kept my eyes with hers. Being made to poop in front of a stranger had to be the most humiliating experience of my life, of anyone's life. Especially while kneeling on an ottoman in the middle of a stranger's room. Made to watch a stranger watch was more than my imagination could grasp. My entire body was a flushed glowing ember wracked by hot flashes that made to faint. Only Nutte kept me kneeling up.

Nutte stood there watching my evacuation with a smile on her face. It was a most devilish smile and I was forced to look at it, which wasn't easy. After I was made to empty my bowels into the bowl, Nutte nodded and yelled with a hardy laugh.

"Gut! Gut!" My relief must have shown on my face because Nutte nodded knowingly, looking from me to my success and back. I was truly relieved and could have easily urinated if my penis weren't so hard. Nutte then took my specimen to the bathroom and returned quickly. She held the bowl under my belly.

What I thought would be all but impossible, Nutte made easy. With one hand she held the bowl and with her other she pinched the neck of my penis. She wrung my organ until the pain became so great it caused me to wilt. I looked at her and she at me, while listening to my disgusting tune. I couldn't believe this was happening, and once again lost touch with reality. This had to be a surrealistic dream brought on by sexual dysfunction and some bad cheese. When I was finished, Nutte wrung me out and then stroked me into a bucking frenzy.

"Ach, ach.... Ach mein," Nutte muttered aloud once she got me humping into her fist. "Wunderbar....Ach, ach, wunderbar!" I had no idea what Nutte was jabbering on about, but I felt proud and disgusted -and all to the extreme. I couldn't control myself, but Nutte could control me, and like Colleen, seemed to enjoy doing so, immensely. A second later the fist was gone and I was humping into the air, slowly coming to a halt.

"Ohhhhh....," I moaned aloud.

"Ruhig; ruhig," Nutte said a bit quieter. I looked at her and hoped for the best.

"Yes ma'am," I offered.

"Das gut! Das gut," she added in an even quieter tone, with a nod and smile. I took a deep breath and sighed.