First Three

Story Info
Local girl wants two lovers.
4.9k words
3.93
35.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Hello reader. This is a selection from a novel I'm publishing here at Literotica. Some readers prefer a shorter tale so I thought I'd publish some of the sex scenes just for fun. Here is a brief setup for the scene.

Gwen Yoshimura, art graduate student at Honolulu University had fun swopping lovers with a sexy couple from Tokyo. Now she wants to have a threesome with two men. To fulfill her fantasy, she seduces a new friend, a young writer named Matthew Anderson.

**********

Midterms arrived and it swept over campus like a dark cloud of locus. During a tiny lull in the madness, Matt, Hawk, Paul and I sat at Mama Rosa's, a popular off campus hangout that served cheap pitchers of beer, watered down shots, and the most awesome hot sandwiches on the island.

"Dude? Can you help me with a research grant proposal?" Hawk asked Matt, as he refilled his mug with beer.

"You're asking for help with that thing?" I asked mildly surprised. Hawk rarely asking for help with anything. I said to Matt, "He asked me to read it and it was too boring to get through."

"That's why I'm asking for help. I need an art major like her to understand it," Hawk said.

I slapped him on the arm for the jibe.

"You got it with you?" Matt asked.

Hawk seemed surprised at Matt's immediate request. He dug through his book bag and handed the paper to Matt. Right there at the table, Matt started reading the proposal.

Paul drained the last of his beer and stood up, "Unlike you geniuses, I gotta go study. Kleckner's art history is kicking my ass."

"I mistook a Georges Braque for a Picasso on one of his slide tests," I said. "Wrong or not, write all you know. He'll give you points for that."

Paul gave a thumbs up and left.

Five minutes later Matt looked up from reading Hawk's document. "It's a little stodgy," he said.

"See, I told you it was boring," I said.

"Shut up." Hawk said affectionately. "Can you help me fix this? I need it to secure a big federal grant."

I blinked in astonishment; Hawk was almost pleading for help. Envy and admiration enveloped me as I looked at Matt. This twenty-year-old grunge reject was able to get through Hawk's thick defenses faster and deeper than I had.

"I can squeeze you in between hot dates tomorrow night," Matt said.

End of term fatigue shortened the night. Matt walked back to the dorms and Hawk gave me a ride back to Waikiki in his Bronco. He parked in front of my building to let me out. Before getting out, I leaned in and kissed his warm mouth. It didn't take long for the kiss to arouse him, it never took much to get him going. I loved that about him.

"Tomorrow's your birthday we should celebrate," I said as I got out of the car.

**********

I showed up at Hawk's room at around seven in the evening totting a large canvas wrapped in brown craft paper. With a dramatic flair, I tore the paper away to reveal 'Damaged but Likable' the newly titled nude inspired by the erotic short story 'Shelly's New Dance.'

"Holly shit!" Hawk barked, his mind totally blown. He took down the framed painting of the Ka'a'awa shore I had given him a while back and hung the unframed canvas in its place. He slipped behind me with his arm around me shoulders and we stood looking at the painting.

"Awesome," he said.

"I think so too."

In the painting I stood fully nude, facing forward, arms at my side, the background dark and vague ala Edouard Manet. It was the moment in the story when the Shelly character first faced the men topless; unsure, uncomfortable, yet excited. I smiled at my creation for it was one hell of a painting. Now all I had to do was burn it so that Erma Beaumont, the head of the painting department, my mentor and a diehard modernist, never sees it.

Hawk spun me in his arms, hugged and kissed me deeply, his erection conspicuously twitching between us. The kiss ended and he spun me back around, cuddled behind me. We admired my painting some more.

"Is the boner against my ass for me or the painting?" I asked.

"Yes," he said.

I laughed at his vague answer. "I wanna bring Matt in tonight," I said.

"I thought after the Kokuras you got it all out of your system?" he asked.

We looked at my painting for a long time and then I said, "If you don't want me to do this just tell me."

Another lengthy silence fell as I waited for his answer. Finally he spoke.

"How are you going to do it?"

Relieved and pleased that he was still on board, I said, "I have no idea. This would be easier if you and he weren't such good buddies all of a sudden."

"You could call this off too you know?" he said.

"Maybe I will, but I think you just wanna get your stupid proposal shored up."

He laughed. "I'm busted."

I slipped out of Hawk's arms and stood at the full length mirror on the back of his room door and applied some makeup and then popped in my contacts. In the mirror, I watched Hawk watching me. I knew that he had done this watching thing with Betty, my former best friend and his former girlfriend. I knew this because Betty had told me. What else did he do with her? I wondered.

I turned to look at Hawk and took note of the erection in his board shorts. Normally I'd be all over that, but tonight I flopped onto the bed under my painting to read a book. Hawk found a journal and lay on the opposite bed to read too. A little after eight, Matt arrived. His eyes went right to the painting.

"Oh my god that's you! It's fantastic!"

"Thanks, I was the model, but the painting is based on someone else." I said turning my neck to look at the painting too. "I just delivered it. Not my usual subject matter. I did it for birthday boy."

"Best painting she ever done," Hawk said sounding like he meant it.

Matt nodded mechanically with his eyes on my naked body. I smiled for that was the exact effect I was hoping for.

Matt blinked himself back into the room. His eyes fell on me sprawled under the painting. He blushed, realizing he had been gawking at my nude a bit too long.

"Happy birthday. I spent every cent I had on you," Matt said and handed Hawk a square object crudely wrapped in brown paper. Hawk pulled it apart to discover a cold twelve pack of Moose Heads.

"Dude!" Hawk said and distributed beers to all, and then put the rest away in the tiny fridge under his desk. We toasted Hawk's birthday and my painting.

"Is it titled?" Matt asked.

"Damaged But Likeable," I said.

"You said It's based on someone you know?" Matt asked.

"I didn't know her well at first," I said thinking of Shelly from the short story by Lostindavoid, "but I think I know her better now." Jade Tama's comment from her facebook page bobbed in my head, 'The chick is fucked up, but if you knew her like I do she's actually quite likeable.'

"You going out?" Matt asked noticing my pampered appearance. Along with the makeup I wore a simple form-flattering top and my best fuck me jeans. The term fuck me jeans was coined by my friend Misty. The theory was that everybody owned a pair of jeans that makes them feel sexy and desirable. Whether you look sexy and desirable wasn't the point, feeling sexy and desirable was what counted. But I was confidant I looked the part tonight.

"I'm not going anywhere," I said. "Just felt like looking pretty." I gave Matt a blatant alluring look, or at least what I hoped was a blatant alluring look. His eyes widened then he quickly looked away and focused on unpacked his backpack. I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.

The guys hacked away at Hawk's proposal and every time Matt looked at me, I made sure I was looking back. He also gave my naked portrait some serious eye time too.

"I'm hungry let's order pizza," I declared a couple of hours later.

"I'm sick of pizza," Hawk said rubbing his eyes. "I'll go out and get sandwiches or burgers, anything but pizza."

We settled on saimin from a local noodle shop and Hawk was drafted to pick up the food.

"You okay?" Matt asked after Hawk left. He sat on the opposite bed from me.

"Yeah, why?" I asked innocently.

"You've been looking at me funny all night long."

"Well you've been giving my naked painting the eye too," I said playfully. He blushed deeply and made a point of not looking at the painting. This is it I though, time for the official seduction. "Can I ask you something?" I said putting my book aside and sitting up.

"Sure, what?"

"Do you find me attractive?" Matt's eyes automatically shifted to the door, his mind clearly on Hawk. "Don't worry about Hawk," I said as I got up and sat next to him on the other bed. Unexpected panic clouded his thin bearded face. I frowned for I hadn't expected this particular reaction. "Are you attracted to me?" I persisted.

He nodded.

Feet first into the obsess, I thought as I leaned in and kissed him. The kiss was brief, hesitant on his part. I broke the kiss and looked into Matt's confused face and said, "Hawk and I have this thing we would like to try with you." His eyes went from confused to worried in a literal blink.

"I'm not interested in boys," he said.

"What?" I asked totally confused. Then I got what he meant and said quickly, "It's nothing like that!"

This is not going like I though it would. Perhaps action would be better than words. With my heart doing triple time, I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head, quickly removed my fuck me jeans and stood before Matt in my carefully selected white silk panties and bra. The underwear was not a perfect match —yet again. Stupidly, it was the exact opposite paring of the set I wore with the Kokuras.

"Holy shit!" Matt blurted out. His eyes went to the door, then back to me, then back to the door again like he was watching a tennis match. I waited for him to do something but he didn't; he just sat with his eyes bouncing from me to the door. Finally, his eyes settled on me but he still didn't speak or move.

"Oh my god Matt! You've gotta stand up and kiss me or I'm going to die of embarrassment."

"I can't do this to Hawk," he said quietly, his eyes locked on the space between my bra covered breasts.

"You're sweet, but Hawk knows exactly what I'm doing so stand up and kiss me you fucking idiot."

He stood up and took me in his arms and covered my mouth with a hot impatient kiss. Now that's the reaction I was looking for I thought with a great deal of relief.

Still engaged in the kiss, I maneuvered us onto the bed under my nude portrait. My first instinct was to tear at his clothes, but I put the brakes on my rampaging hormones, disengaged from the kiss, and then stood up. With slightly shaky hands, I unhooked my bra. Matt sat like a statue as I stood topless before him. I shifted closer with my chest almost touching his face. I gasped when he covered my left nipple with his mouth; the pleasant tickle of his tongue traced the aureola, he teased the tip with his teeth. I gasped again as I anticipated the coming bite. It seem to take him forever to do it, but it finally came causing every sensual sensor in my body to spike into the red.

"Holy shit!" I barked and pushed him away. One second longer and I would have come right there and then. I'm not a guy so coming so easily wouldn't have been so tragic, I was dismayed it that a simple nipple nibble nearly put me over. My system was on over drive for sure. My eyes fell on Shelly. She seem to smile down at me from her two dimensional world.

To buy a few seconds to calm myself, I slipped my panties down slow, sweet and sexy then did a little dainty spin to give him the full tour.

No longer on the absurd edge of premature orgasm, I stepped back into Matt's reach. He stood and we engaged in a full-bodied kiss; his hidden stiffness pressing against me. My eyes flew open and I made a sound of astonishment in the back of my throat and broke the kiss. I dropped to my knees, worked open his shorts, pulled them down and stared at the straining bulge contained by his dark blue briefs.

"Wow, how long is it?" I asked shamelessly.

"Over eight inches I guess, I'm not sure of the exact length," he said.

I looked up at him to see if he was kidding. I've always assumed guys were obsessed with the size of their dicks the way chicks worried about breast size. I noticed that he was shirtless and wondered abstractly when he had taken it off. Returning my focus to his impressive bulge, I ran my hands over it. Nine plus I roughly estimated, and then I yanked his underwear down freeing him. I ran my fingers along the pale pink length to the slightly pinker circumcised head. He's bigger than Hawk. Wow!

I stood up and we kissed again. Then in a combination hug and tackle we dropped onto the bed under my painting with me on top. I broke the kiss and slid my way down his long body. I brushed my cheek against his stomach and took the tip of his long erection into my mouth. I worked my way halfway down the shaft and then backed up allowing him to fall from my mouth. I gripped him and took the now slick shaft in one hand, pointed it to the ceiling and slid my hand up to the head than back down to the base.

"Jesus Gwen," Matt said in a hushed voice.

I was clearly on the edge so I stopped stroking him, stood up and held out a hand and helped him to his feet. He moved in for a kiss, but I stopped him with a hand flat against his chest.

"I wanna make love to two men," I declared.

My arousal spiked the moment I said the words and my heart started pounding. I found my phone in my backpack near the door and auto dialed Hawk.

"It's happening." I said and then shut my phone before Hawk could say a thing. For a few seconds, I looked at myself in the mirror on the back of the door. Beyond my reflection, Matt stood looking at me intently.

"Like my ass?" I asked.

He nodded.

I callously dropped my phone on the top of my backpack, turned and stepped into Matt's arms. His hands seem to be everywhere at once. It didn't take him long to find the wetness between my legs and again, I found myself on the edge of an orgasm with barely a touch. In giddy panic, I dropped to my knees to escape his touch immediately encountering his impressive erection. That thing defies gravity, I mused. I engulfed as much of him I could without using my hands.

The turn of the lock at the door made both of us flinch. Matt pulled his erection from my mouth as the door swung open. The smell of saimin broth filled the little room and for just a couple of seconds, Hawk stood frozen in the opened door.

"Close the door love," I said calmly, but I was worried by his shocked reaction. I guess he hadn't expected to walk in on us both naked and me going down on the guy.

Without a word, Hawk closed the door, walked passed Matt who looked awkward in his naked, erect state. Hawk dropped the bags of food next to the computer on his desk. He stood looking at me kneeling before Matt, and then he started undressing. Washed with relief, I exhaled the breath I had been holding.

Matt's erection lightly brushed against my parted lips. I rolled my eyes up to look into his young bearded face, his expression serious and focused. As I seized Matt with my right hand and took him into my mouth, Hawk's steely erection came into view on my left.

Vibrating with keen excitement, I thought of how different this felt from my night with the Kokuras. Aside from the one girl-girl kiss with Emiko, that night been a one on one with her husband Kira. But Now, for the first time in my life, I had more than one erection to deal with ... Just like Shelly in the story only less fucked up ... I hoped.

I pulled Matt from my mouth, seized Hawk's erection with my left hand and engulfed him. A few seconds later, I returned to Matt and he flinched and gasped as I worked him aggressively.

"Whoa, watch it ... I'm really close," Matt said with urgency.

I freed him from my mouth but kept at him with both my hands. "Don't hold back let it happen," I said to Matt as I watched my hands slide along his long wet shaft. I looked up at Hawk. "In my mouth?"

"Breasts. I wanna see," Hawk said

"You always like see," I said thickening my local accent. I took the head of Matt's penis in my mouth to get it nice and wet and then worked him with my hands some more.

Matt gasped and a sudden explosion of liquid shot up high and sprayed on my right forearm. With a quick adjustment, I pointed the spewing organ at my chest. The next four violent emissions splattered and stripped my b-cups. I barked a laugh at the copious onslaught. I looked up at Hawk, his eyes transfixed at the mess runny on my chest.

"Happy birthday," I said with a laugh then I stood up and got a hand towel from Hawk's closet.

Facing the mirror on the back of the door, I wiped my hands, arm and chest clean. In the mirror I saw Hawk and Matt intently focused on my dainty task ... and my backside. I loved the feel of their eyes on me. Still holding the towel, I turned from the mirror and dropped to my knees before Matt and gently cleaned his semi-erect organ. His fading penis reversed direction at my touch and he was hard as steel moments later.

Hurray for twenty I mused.

"Do me," I said to Hawk.

I stood up, went to the bed under my painting and lowered myself onto it. Hawk got on top of me and gripped his hardon. I gasped as he entered me with one smooth tender thrust.

"You'll come in three," he said confident at his prediction.

I didn't argue and quietly counted his slow sweet plunges. And as he predicted, I came on number three with my legs wrapped around his waist in a vice. When my breathing leveled, I slapped his butt hard.

"You asshole," I scolded.

"What?" Hawk protested, "It's not my fault that you pop easy on the first one."

"You don't have to call the count; it's offensive and so is the word pop," I said trying to sound offended, but my body bypassed my brain urging me to roll my hips—and I did. Hawk took the cue and moved along with me.

My eyes flickered to Matt seated on the opposite bed. A vintage poster of the legendary surfer Duke Kahanamoku hovered over him. Pointlessly, I remembered finding the poster in my parent's garage a month ago. On the back of the poster was a street address that neither one of my parents knew. They even argued as to which one of them owned the poster.

"Oh shit!" I barked in the middle of that superfluous thought and orgasm number two swept through me. I curled my legs around him to hold him in as deep as I could.

"You close?" I asked breathlessly. " He nodded and picked up the pace. Flushed with sexual heat, I said to Hawk, "Wanna come on my chest too?" He nodded again.

Seconds later he pulled out of me, straddled my waist and gripped his shiny wet erection. I sat up a bit just in time to see a ribbon of white jet out from the end of his penis landing high on my right collarbone splashing onto my neck and under my chin.

Matt was suddenly kneeling at the bed side watching wide eyed as Hawk painted my chest with seven more sticky strands of white. When he was, done, I gently coxed Hawk off me.

"You saving it up or what?" I asked looking down at the streaks of white on my breasts. "I could use a hot washcloth."

Hawk slipped a towel around his waist, grabbed a couple of washcloths and left the room. I stayed in my semi reclined position, not moving, trying to contain the mess. Matt sat naked, fully erect on the opposite bed, his eyes on my chest, his hand sliding up and down his shaft. His eyes flickered up to my face and he abruptly stopped his stroking and blushed.

I couldn't help but wonder, What do people say to each other after something like this? The stupid part of my brain answered 'thank you, please come again.' I quickly covered my mouth to suppress the coming laugh but failed. I dropped onto my back laughing. I looked at Matt and he looked back bewildered. At that moment, Hawk returned with the soaked hand towels.

12