First Threesome

Story Info
Wife brings home man she met out.
1.2k words
4.09
109.6k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers

My wife and I had spoken many times about her first pickup. The man she met in a bar and had sex with in our car. Each conversation usually resulted in us having incredible sex. She was turned on at the fact that someone other than myself found her attractive, she loved the sex and the taboo part of it as well.

Two days after her first time alone she felt that she would like to try it with me present. I was very excited and could not wait for the work day to finish. That evening I helped her pick out an outfit, something showing her ample cleavage. I asked her what would happen if he was not out but she seemed very confident that he would be. I was hard as a rock as I watched Lisa pull out of the driveway and head out to find him.

She called a half hour later and told me that she had found him and was talking about bringing him home. He was still a bit weary as he was afraid that I may be a mean guy. She said she would talk to him some more and see me soon, regardless.

She pulled into the driveway and I saw two people in the car. My heart was racing. I was about to meet a guy who had fucked my wife two days prior, a guy who had helped us fulfill a fantasy. They came into the living room and I shook his hand, he introduced himself as Mike. She took me to the bathroom and told me that he was still a bit reluctant but they had made out in the car for a while and she had driven him crazy. She also had sucked his cock a bit and told him that she would finish at her house, guess that worked...:)

He was sitting on the love seat when we had returned to the living room. I handed him a beer and we talked, I wanted to assure him I was not a crazy guy and that I was ok with him fucking my wife. He seemed to relax some and Lisa left the couch and crawled over to him sitting in the love seat. He kissed her and he squeezed her breasts. I watched for a while as she undid his belt and unzipped his pants. I walked over and pulled her shirt off over her head. He looked at me and saw that everything was cool.

We lied her down on the floor and I removed her pants as he removed her bra, still kissing her. She told me before that he was an amazing kisser and it made her so wet. I watched them kiss as I licked her soaking wet pussy. She yanked his pants down and he leaned over her and fed her his cock. She was moaning like crazy as she devoured his cock. This went on for sometime before she moved him back and stood up. She brought him over to the couch and sat him down.

I watched closely as she slid his cock into her wet pussy. She moaned as she lowered herself on to it. He squeezed her breasts and they kissed some more as I stood behind her and rubbed her back and head. She leaned back and played with my cock as she rode him for a good 5 minutes. She would lean over and lick my cock every now and then but she mostly just stroked it.

She climbed off of him and kissed me. Lisa looked at me, her cheeks flushed and told me it was my turn. She bent over the couch and took his cock into her mouth. I fucked her for a while as I teased her asshole with my finger. I would wet it and just stick a little bit in. She leaned towards me and told me to go get the lube. I sprinted to the bedroom and grabbed the KY. I rubbed some on my cock and coated Lisa's ass with it. She continued to suck Mike's cock. I slid my cock in to her and started to pump quickly. I was so turned on that it took me no time to cum, I pulled out after sending a few squirts in her ass. I looked at Mike who was still hard as a rock. This guy did indeed have some stamina.

I went to the bathroom to cleanup and when I returned he was pumping her ass over the end of the couch. He was a bit smaller than I was and was just hammering her ass. I went over to Lisa and she took me into her mouth. She came repeatedly as she sucked on my cock. Finally he backed off and sat on the couch to watch a bit. Lisa and I moved to the floor where she climbed on to me. Her pussy was almost gaping by this point. She was so wet she was dripping on me. She rode me slowly and kissed me. She looked down at me and smiled. Her cheeks were so rosy red, her hair a mess. She called Mike over and he kissed her for a bit. She leaned over me and he must have taken that as a cue to enter her ass again. She tightened up as he entered her ass. Her first threesome and she was doing it all, I was amazed. He and I tried to pump her together but it was pretty difficult, of course neither of us had any experience in this also. Still she came over and over and we fucked away at her ass and pussy respectively.

He pulled out and walked to the bathroom to go and clean his cock. I had her get on all fours and I slowly fucked her. Mike returned with his still raging hard on and she sucked him while he lied on the floor. I could take no more and came all over her ass. She quickly lied down next to Mike, they kissed for a while and he climbed on top of her. He put her legs over his shoulders and started fucking her hard. Lisa looked at me sitting on the couch trying to catch my breath. My beautiful wife was getting hammered by this stranger. My cock was stirring again. Finally after a while he pulled out and grunted as he shot cum all over her belly and tits. It looked like he hadn't cum in weeks but I knew he had come only two days before on my wife.

They lied next to each other and kissed some more. He reluctantly got up and got dressed. He went back over to Lisa and thanked her, kissing her mouth and face. I also got dressed and gave him a ride to his car at the bar.

I returned home to find my wife in bed. Lisa kissed me and asked me to eat her as she gave more graphic details of their time in the car together. The night continued in this fashion for another couple hours before we passed out from exhaustion. This was our last adventure with Mike but it was still just a beginning for us.

TWolf
TWolf
63 Followers