First Threesome

Story Info
My first threesome - with a MWC.
1k words
3.85
25.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wicplx
Wicplx
11 Followers

This is another true story. It still amazes me that it happened.

It was a hot July. I had been chatting online with a couple - Eric and Tina - who I met an adult website and the bonus was that they were only about an hour away from me. Our chats had gotten very sexual and we had progressed to where they called me while they were having sex and let me listen in.

Eventually we worked out for me to drive over to visit them. Eric and Tina told me to plan it for after their kids would be in bed. Tina had to work as a hostess at a local restaurant that night, so she wouldn't be home when I got there.

Being nervous, I arrived early and drove around the small town, so I knew where the house was, before nightfall. Eventually, I pulled up to their house and I knocked on the back door. Eric let me in and we talked in the kitchen, while enjoying a beer. He was online, on a couple of different sites, including the one where we had met.

They had met up with couples before, but had never invited a single man to their home. They had told me ahead of time that there was no guarantee that there would be sex. Eric and I ended up moving to the living room shortly before Tina arrived home from work. She gave me a nice hug when meeting me and I was encouraged about the prospects of the evening. Tina excused herself to change into a t-shirt and shorts. She came back and sat on Eric's lap for awhile, while we chatted. After a couple of drinks she turned on some music and danced around the living room for us. I was mesmerized, smiling at her the entire time. Eric was an average guy - about 5'10" and I'm guessing about 185 pounds. Tina was pretty - about 5'5", slender with b-cup breasts and nice legs. She had hair down to her shoulder blades that she had put up into a pony tail. Tina was a smoker, but she didn't have the gross teeth, skin, or deep voice of a heavy smoker.

We sat and talked in between Tina dancing for us. Time was getting late and I figured I would go to the bathroom one more time before shoving off, figuring that nothing exciting was going take place that night.

When I came back from the bathroom and moved to the couch, Tina was sitting on Eric's lap and I noticed a bra and panties behind his recliner that I hadn't noticed before. I took this as a positive sign, so when Tina came over and sat close by me, I put my near hand on her thigh and moved it up under her shorts. She didn't move away, so I moved more boldly, feeling a landing strip of pubic hair before touching her clit. Tina let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She turned into me and kissed me deeply, her tongue hungrily seeking out mine. We moaned into each others' mouths. I cupped her one breast and felt a rock hard nipple under the t-shirt as a I squeezed. With that Tina stood up, grabbed my hand and looked at Eric with determined eyes and said, "Let's go upstairs."

The upstairs of their house wasn't air-conditioned, but there were fans going in their room, in the hallway, and in the kids' bedrooms. Eric locked the bedroom door as Tina pushed me down onto the bed and yanked my shorts off. I pulled my shirt off as she started pulling on my hard cock and sucking it with a hunger I had never experienced before. She pulled it from her mouth long enough to pull off her top and shorts and kissed me long and deep again, as I played with her nipples from a seated position. She pushed me back to reclining and started sucking my balls as she stroked me and then kept deep-throating my hard cock.

Tina's eyes opened wide when Eric moved in behind her and stuck his dick into his wife's wet pussy. Eric got into a rhythm and Tina sucked me at that pace for a while. I lost all sense of time. Tina pulled off of me and pointed to an empty spot on the queen-sized bed for Eric to lie down. She started sucking his impressive cock and rubber her pussy before looking at me and saying, "Fuck my goddamn cunt, now!" I started to ask about condom and Tina said, "Fuck it! Just don't cum in me." I slid my dick into her pussy from behind and she moaned into her husband's crotch as I started pushing deep into her and gripping her ass. I pushed hard in a steady rhythm as I could feel her pussy clench and release my hard cock. I felt my cum building and I announced that I was close and Tina yelled, "Cum on my fucking ass!" I pulled out of her and made one tug on my cock before shooting one spurt onto the middle of her back before the rest made big gobs of cream on her sweet bottom.

Tina then climbed up on Eric and rode him hard, talking dirty the entire time. I watched in amazement, unsure what to do. Eric raised his hips up and pistoned in and out of her, building up a froth around the base of his cock. He then made a couple of big thrusts and moaned loud as Tina shrieked and he dumped a huge load of cum in his wife's pussy. After Tina came down from her own orgasm, Eric's limp cock fell from her well-fucked hole.

Tina looked at me and giggled. She noticed I was hard from watching the two of them fuck. She moved over to me and kissed me long and deep, teasing me with her tongue. She then leaned down and sucked my cock until I shot a small load into her mouth - which didn't take long. She smiled at me, swallowed, and gave me another kiss.

We all went back downstairs and had one more drink - I had water, before I drove back home at 3AM.

Wicplx
Wicplx
11 Followers