First Threesome

Info
Just a short re-cap of my first threesome.
9 words
3.7
63.9k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
michie
michie
510 Followers

Just a short re-cap of my first threesome.

--:--
--:--
1.0
michie
michie
michie
510 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
SteadyPressureSteadyPressureabout 1 year ago

"Crop top with athletic pants kind of like bell bottoms..." good description of 90's rave fashion! Loved your straightforward and honest description of your experience. Thank you for sharing. Wow, you had an angry dragon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible- never been bored with porn before

scottc543scottc543about 2 years ago

I would love to hear all of your treasured sex memories. It's so intimate to hear the story in your own voice, as you recall it. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Scott

BigVic77BigVic77about 3 years ago

Great story, and well told. Thanks, very erotic.

KarenS1975KarenS1975over 5 years ago
Very Erotic Audio

I have listened to all of your other audio submissions, and I really didn’t like them all that well, so I almost didn’t listen to this wonderful submission. Very well done. I think that the conversational mode is what made this work better than your other submissions. Oral interpretation of literature is something that takes both talent and skill. When I was in College, I used to attend Oral Interp competitions, and I heard some truly amazing readings over the years. If you want to really excell at reading your written words, I would recommend going to a few such competitions, and perhaps take a class at your local university if they have a theater department.

I think what made this audio stand out is that you had not tied yourself to a page of written material, but it was like you were relationing an erotic story to a friend over lunch. I felt myself getting mildly excited as you shared this half whispered secret with me. Try doing more audios like this. I think it will develop into your strong suit.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Disoriented Drunk Desire A wife is taken by her brother-in-law as her husband sleeps.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wet Wakeup It's really dangerous getting eaten out when you have to pee.in Lesbian Sex
Horse-Hung Son-in-Law My Son-in-Law is hung like a horse. And my daughter has no idea.in Erotic Couplings
My First Time with an Older Woman A quick little story about my first time with an older woman.in Lesbian Sex
Forget About Your Boyfriend Two friends have a night of fun on vacation.in Interracial Love
More Stories