First Threesome MMF

Story Info
His first time with Fred and Linda.
1.8k words
4.11
79.7k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting to be a swinger. Most do and those that don't are afraid to admit it. The fact you are here reading this story sort of leads me to believe you want it.

Just how do you go about telling the little lady or the man of the house you want to be able to fuck or suck someone else? Have to admit it's not that easy and I have no magic wand I can wave around and make it happen.

All I can do is telling you how it came about for me. It really started years ago and I mean years ago at the tender age of 22. Here I was a young man and about all I could think about was sex and more sex. It was always on my mind and no telling how many times I jacked off during the day. Every time I could find the time I was in some bathroom stall or sneak off out behind a building and jack off just thinking about things I wanted to do or have done to me.

I was married at the time and was getting plenty of pussy but I wasn't wanted more. I just so happen to be working out of town away from my wife and kids and I was staying at some run down hotel and working at a construction job during the day. Next door to the hotel was a service station or that was what it was called during those days. It was a place where you pulled up to the pump and someone came out filled your tank, checked the air pressure in your tires, washed the windshield and that all took place while he was filling the tank. This guys name just happens to be Fred. Well over time Fred and I got to be buddies. Now Fred's wife Linda stayed inside taking care of things in the station why Fred worked on cars and etc. Linda was a hot looking woman. The kind that can make you hard just looking at her. Well being away from my wife I was always horny and I was always hitting on Linda to see if I could get some pussy. Fred would be outside either filling up a car with gas or either working on a car and I would be inside trying my best to get his wife to go off and fuck me.

Linda never said no but she sure never said yes either. After I while I just gave up on ever getting any pussy from Linda. Out of the blue one day Fred asked if I would like to come by his house and watch some movies. Back in those days it was 8mm movies not the kind we have today. Here I was thinking he had movies of the kids or something of that nature but was I in for a surprise.

I arrived at Fred and Linda house and got to meet the kids and finally we sat down to talk on the living room. It was an old two story mill house. It wasn't long Linda told the kids to go to bed. Think there were three kids. Really can't remember that well any more. Fred begins bringing out the movie projector and films and placed on a coffee table and then put a bed sheet over the fireplace. Still had no idea as to what I was going to watch. I was still thinking family vacation or something of that nature.

Well her I was sitting on the end of a couch with Fred in the middle setting up the projector and Linda on the other end of the couch. First film starts and it was an x rated film and that was something I have never seen or even heard of. Damn it was hot. This couple started out by kissing and playing around and it wasn't long clothes were tossed aside and all I could see was pussy and dick. Hell I was hotter than a fire cracker. My dick was harder than I can every remember. I was trying my best not to let them seem the tent in my pants but that was hard to cover up.

Shortly after the movie had started Linda got up and left the room. It was a relief in a way because I just didn't know how to act or what to say. Fred and I stayed and watched one, and then two and we had started on the third when Linda showed back up in the room. She was wearing a long night robe. She had gone and taken a bath. She sat down between Fred and me on the couch and started watching movies along with us. Hell it was all I could do to keep my eyes on the screen. Seems I was trying to look with one eye at the movie and the other eye at Linda. It wasn't long Fred and Linda was kissing and I could tell Fred had his hand under the robe rubbing her tits. Seems they forgot all about me even being in the same room. The movie ended and not knowing what to do I put on another movie while those two just went on like I wasn't around. Her robe was open now and I could see a red teddy. His hand was between her legs rubbing and playing with her pussy. I could smell the scent of her pussy and could tell she was very wet from the sound as this finger went in out of her.

Well I just continued to watch the movies and kept eye on them as best I could. All the movies were now played and I really didn't have any idea as to what I was supposed to do. I stood up and sort of make a noise just to let them know I was still there. Fred looked up at me and said something I will never forget. "Do you want to fuck her?" my heart was beating 9o miles and hour. It was almost like I couldn't speak for a while but I said hell yes.

In one corner of the living room was a day bed and Linda when and lay down on it with just that new teddy on. I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do. Fred followed her and lay beside her. He motion for me to lie on the other side. He begins to kiss the nipples of her breast and then told me to suck the other one. I sure knew how to do that and I did. Linda went wild she was moving around all over the bed and it was hard to even keep mu mouth on her nipple. I decided I wanted to fill of her pussy and moved my hand down between her legs only to find that Fred's hand was already there. Once he felt my hand he moved his aside and for the first time in my life I was able to fill a clean shaven pussy. Hell I didn't know women did that sort of thing. I just had to see for myself what that looked like so I stopped sucking her tits to take a look. I was in awe. I have always loved a pretty pussy and there before me was one of the pretties pussies have ever seen and it had no hair.

Well Fred gets up and leaves the room leaving Linda and I all along. Had no idea where he was going and at that time I really didn't give a damn. As I continued to play with her pussy and kiss her nipples I knew I wasn't going to last very long at this pace. Keep in mind I had been watching several hot sexy movies and now here I had the real thing right before me. All those times I wanted or tired to get Linda to give me some pussy and I had my hands over and in her pussy.

Didn't know a lot about eating pussy in those days but I could tell that was what she was wanting. I kissed my way down her body taking my time to not miss one single spot. I kissed around her navel then went lower but I was taking my time. I kissed on both sides of her pussy but I was still wanting to make this last as long as I could. I would kiss first one side then the other until she just sort of took hold of my head and pulled my face between her legs. I have but on thing to do at that time and that was to taste for the first time in my life a pussy. I was hooked and have been every since then.

Linda begins to cum, not once but over and over. Here I was thinking I am really pleasing her. The more licked the more she wanted. Then I felt the bed move and Fred had returned. Not really caring at the time what he was up to I kept licking and sucking her pussy. After a while she starts pulling me up toward her. As I moved my body up toward her she took hold of my hard cock for the first time and placed it between her very wet hot pussies. With just a slight push I was deep as I could go. Talk about heaven I knew I was as close to that as I every was going to get on this earth. I started moving in and out and the more I move the louder Linda got and all this time Fred was kissing and sucking on her tits. Wasn't long I had to cum. I felt like someone had just knocked the life out of me. I stayed inside her not wanting to pull out but I knew I was finished at least for a while. I rolled off her and Fred took my place as soon as I moved off. He fucked her like a wild animal and as I watched them fuck I got another hard on and them Fred shot his load and I got to find out for the first time what it meant to get sloppy seconds. Well that night turned into day. Fred and I took turns fucking Linda all night. It was day light when it dawn on me hell I got to get to work. That was the longest work day in my entire life.

Next day we started again. For months Fred, Linda and I would fuck like animals.

This took place over 44 years ago. I am still very active in the lifestyle and I have a club of my own. So my sex life has been great for many years and I think it's the best thing you can do for a relationship provided you are open minded, aren't jealous and love to watch or be part of a very active life.

Want to hear more about Fred and Linda or other stories just let me know.