First Time

Story Info
An 18 yr old virgin with her best friend's man.
5.9k words
3.77
53.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First

I'm in 11th grade and never had a boyfriend. It's so despicable, an 18 year old that just never happened to talk to a boy like "that" before. Lucky for me I had friends. I guess that's what happens when one attends an all girls' school. The school was rather big- containing at least 40 children per class and 7 multiples of each grade ranging from grade 1 all the way to 12 where one graduates; so doing the math that's approximately 3,360 girls ranging from those various grades. The uniform was a bit tragic but not so depressing- a knee length blue skirt, white short sleeved polo shirt and blue pin and shoes were optional as long as they matched the uniform. The only addition to the uniform was that once you've entered 10th grade you get to wear a tie.

"Hey Raquel," shouted Angelina "want to go for pizza?" Angelina has been my best friend since she transferred in 8th grade and since that she had introduced me to all her friends that transferred with her from her old school. It was five of us including me and Angelina but the plan for today was for us to go for pizza after school considering it was time for exams and school ended early. But what she forgot to tell me was that she invited someone else

"Hey over here," Angelina yelled to someone, she motioned with a wave of her hand. We were at Dominoes pizza, upstairs having our pepperoni order with bread sticks at a table for four. I thought it weird considering it was just two of us. Later on I remembered we were both supposed to bring guys and have a double lunch date kinda thing.

"Hey Angie" he nodded "who's your friend?" he motioned to me. Looking up at him in disgust, I wondered what Angie saw in that guy- he was around 5ft 11" in height, slender probably weighing 165 with a bit of muscle, he was dark just how Angie liked them since she herself was really fair but his best asset were his eyes – pale brown.

"Nicholas this is Raquel and vice versa" Angie said as she introduced us. He outstretched his hand with a smile and I nervously took it. The handshake was firm and he seemed not to want to let go.

"Your hands are soft" he complimented me with a smile. I smiled back weakly saying

"I don't do much work since I have a maid."

Eyeing us Angelina went on to blabber to her 'boyfriend' about exams and the latest gossip. Looking at her so deep into the conversation I noticed she was really pretty and could do so much better. Her skin was fair as a new born babe and she had naturally auburn hair; she was a little chubby weighing in at 143 with height 5ft 6" but she was voluptuous and shapely. There wasn't much to say about her except that she carried herself well. I on the other hand was of dark complexion as Angie's boyfriend, 5ft 2" in height- really short; weight approximately 125, long black hair to the nape of my neck; my eyes dark brown and for a dark person considering my mother being a white red head I had a lot of light freckles- all over my body.

"You really pretty," he said cutting off my thought. I looked around to see that Angie was gone

"Where's Angelina?" I asked

"Chillax," he began "she had to pee" I could feel his leg rubbing up my thigh with his socks. He leaned in and smiled at me

"What do you think you're doing?" I demanded even more furious that Angie was with such a dimwit

"I'm just being friendly" he winked "you know getting to know you."

"You want to know me?" I giggled silly "I'm your worst nightmare so keep your hands to yourself" I ended as I masked his face with my hand and shoved him back where he belonged. Just then Angie came back

"Raquel" she started, twirling her hair with her fingers "Nick and I and some friends from school will be going to the beach on Saturday,"

"And we'd like you to come" Nick ended. Looking at them both I knew there was a catch, staring Angie down I probed her with my eyes

"Alright," she gave in "you have to bring a guy"

"We're leaving at 9am in front of Burger king" she began "taking a cab to the beach"

"Ok fine, I'll think about it and call you," I said as I took my bag up and headed towards the door

"Why didn't you tell her you were migrating?" Nick asked Angie

"I will in due time," Angie ended as she kissed Nick.

Saturday

"Shall we go?" Angelina asked. I looked around to see Nicholas, Angelina, George, Sandy, Anthony and Christine as usual I was the only one without a guy. Apparently the guy I had asked to go with me from church- one of my childhood friends had plans and couldn't make it, I didn't know anyone else much so I stuck out like a sore thumb.

"So where's your boyfriend?" Nick asked as he nudged closer to me in the car

"I don't have one," I said in a muffled tone as I elbowed him in his side. Looking in Angelina's direction I saw she was looking outside. She sat in the front to give directions to the driver while Nick, I and the others made groups in the back as the car could hold 8 persons.

"That's a shame," he began to say nibbling on my ears. It felt so nice, something I hadn't felt before- sending chills down my spine. I could feel myself getting hot but I could do that to Angie so I hesitantly pushed him away.

"You liked that didn't you," he smirked "my cute little Virgin." He pushed a strand of my hair out of my face behind my ear; agitated I caressed his face with my hand, brought his head close so I could whisper into his pierced ears

"Fuck off, you know you can't have this," I tempted. It was wrong but I felt so good doing it; just then I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind- it was Sandy

"You know Kel," she began "they say good girls are bad girls who don't get caught." Thinking back I can't remember the last time someone called me Kel in short for Raquel. Snapping back to reality I noticed she thought I wanted Nick- stupid Nick for myself

"We're here," Christine shouted from the back "I can't wait to show you my new swimsuit." She ended giving her boyfriend Anthony a peck on the lips

"I can't wait to show you something else," he winked back. I had an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of my stomach this trip was going to be hormone raging and awkwardly disgusting. I could already see them groping and bumping and grinding in the water that kids would be playing. Before you knew it Christine and Anthony went to some far estranged end of the beach, Sandy and George did the same, till it was just me, Nicholas and Angelina. Well basically just I because Angelina and Nicholas were doing 'something' out there in the water by themselves while I just stayed on the beach- lay down on my towel reading a romance novel. It didn't even bother me one bit that the other half of the beach was a nude beach so I saw naked men with drooping cocks walking past my head; girls with sagging breasts and pussies with forests full of hair.

I may have been a virgin but at least I knew hygiene. I then felt a sudden splash of water on my body, removing the book from my face I looked up to see Nicholas dripping wet on me.

"May I help you?" I asked

"You've been here 4hrs and haven't gone into the water;" he began "let me do the honors." He outstretched his hand but I simply ignored him

"Where's Angelina?"

"She went to the bathroom and to visit some friend she has at the bar..."

"And?" I probed

"She asked me to show you a good time," he smiled.

"I highly doubt that," but the straight face he put on said otherwise. Finally giving in I took his hand

"Just so you know I can't swim" I said as he guided me into the cool water. I shivered at how cold it was and he helped me get used to it by splashing water on my back and chest.

"Look you nipples are perking," he smiled jokingly

"And your dick is rising," I said seriously

"I know, that happens when I'm with you," he said almost blushing "come on get on my back, I want to show you something."

Following his orders I hopped on his back, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck he and I bobbed out to sea. Turning around he faced the shore and I could see Angelina watching us as she waved. I tried to wave back but nearly slipped and lost balance.

"Raquel I want to fuck you," Nicholas said bluntly to me "No one will know just turn around."

"I refuse and you're inconsiderate if you ask me," I began "you have a girl and your trying to hook up with me?"

"It's not my fault you're so attractive," he pleaded "your lips, breasts, your body is so enticing."

Now I have never kissed a guy, touched a guy, let one touch me or even have sex; yet this guy wanted to do it all in one day. Even more unforgivable he wanted to enter little old virgin me in salt water.

"At least let me finger you," he ended my thoughts

"No, if you touch me I'll scream," I threatened

"No you won't," he said with a smile so evil I held my tongue. I didn't trust what he could do and what influence he had on me or Angelina.

I felt him place his hands in the front part of my bikini bottoms. I gasped as no one had ever touched me there before. Utterly disgusted at what I was allowing him to do I closed my eyes and gripped onto his shoulder blades. Soon his whole hand was in and he began groping and feeling

"You're really fat," he began "I like it" he parted the folds of my lips and stroked the inside

"So warm and wet," he murmured; I said nothing. Using his index finger he moved up to my clitoris, rubbing the bud in a circular motion so much so that it drove me crazy. I began panting which stimulated his actions as he shoved his finger into me

"Oww," I grinded my teeth as I felt the sudden pain at his entrance. The bastard had he no shame; better yet had I no shame, going into the water with my best friend's boyfriend and letting him take advantage of me. Is this what I've become? Am I that desperate for a bit of experience? For a second glance?

I was brought back to reality when his hand left my underwear and he turned me to face him. My legs still wrapped around his waist and my hands resting on his shoulders. I felt him pull out his cock. It was hard and he began to nudge it against the opening of my bikini bottoms he made with his fingers. I panicked.

"Please don't," I begged

"Fine," he said pulling of the part of my top that covered my breasts. I felt him grope my nipples with his fingers, pulling them and twisting them. It felt good and I tried hard not to let myself enjoy it until I saw his head swoop under the water. Before I knew it he was sucking on them, s saw on T.V. and had no idea it felt this good. Surfacing he said

"Let's get back to shore,"

I didn't reply. We came back on shore and without saying anything to anyone I went for my clothes to change. When I came back I saw Nick and Angie laying on the sand making out. I wanted to tell her so bad what he did but I knew I had to wait.

"Oh Raquel," she began "can you wait with nick while I go change."

I gulped hard but she was my friend so I simply nodded. I lay down on the towel I still had spread for myself, my back turned to him.

"Come on, I'm sorry," he comforted, stroking my back. I continued to ignore him until he turned me to face him and drew me close. So close I could feel his breath on my lips

"I'm sorry okay," he sympathized "but you tempted me and I just couldn't resist." I opened my mouth to protest but he cut me off as he shoved his tongue down my throat. For a good 5 seconds I stared at him, eyes closed, and swirling his tongue in and around my mouth; it felt warm and so nasty, I could hardly believe that this was what my first kiss would be like, especially not with my boyfriend but with someone else's. After the 5 seconds had gone I noticed I had begun to follow what he was doing, probably by instinct, I began to swirl my tongue around also, knocking out tongues together. When he broke from the kiss he said

"I should never have done that," right then and there Angie appeared and asked us if we were ready to go. I knew I just had to call her later.

Later that day

"Hello Angie," I hesitated "I've got something to tell you."

"It's ok Raquel, I know,"

"You do?" I questioned, he couldn't have told her. That'll just spoil my chances especially being her best friend, did I lose to the 'boyfriend'?

"Yeah, Nick told me," I could feel her smile across the phone. Nick, that bastard; but if he told her why isn't she upset

"He told me you had a thing for him so to ease your peace of mind he kissed you," she practically bragged. I had a 'thing' for him and 'he' eased 'my' peace of mind. That's the big piece of shit story I've ever heard. Who did he think he is?

"I can understand since you've never been with a guy before and you don't know what you're feeling now for Nick," she suddenly became my therapist; examining the problem and assessing me as if I were some piece of evidence found at a crime scene. What next? Based on the evidence found here it is clear that I am voted most likely to steal your boyfriend.

"I forgive you both," she tried to end. She forgave me? Did he tell her half of what happened? No, silly, if he did she wouldn't be forgiving him better yet both of us. That lying scumbag; she noticed I hadn't said anything and so continued

"Is that what you wanted to say?" she asked. I began to form the words "no" with my mouth when she interrupted

"I love him so dearly and I don't know what I would do if we have to part even more suddenly."

"Yes that's all," I started "but what do you mean by 'even more suddenly'?"

"Oh I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you and you're my bestest friend," she got teary eyed "I'm migrating."

"Wtf Angie?" I practically screamed "you tell me this now!" I was at the top of my lungs. She was leaving after all the plans we made to attend the same school and follow through with our similar dreams. She was going to go far away, away from me and Christine and Sandy and ....Nicholas. Yes Nicholas, that means they'd have to break up, which ultimately takes Mr. Guilt off my shoulders. I can just forget the whole thing happened

"When are you leaving?" I said when I recovered

"Tomorrow," she said quietly, in a tone so low it was depressing

"I see," I tried to smile "well I hope you enjoy your new life, don't forget me and I'll try to email you every day."

She burst out into tears and I was on the verge of holding my own in. that meant that Saturday at the beach was our last time spent together, she relished in it with her boyfriend but then again who wouldn't, she probably really loved him.

"I'll miss you the most," she ended as she tried to get a hold of herself and hung up the phone.

That night I couldn't recall how long it had been since I cried like that. When I thought about it, it probably was the time my cousin died, after all we we're living together. he taught me everything I knew- how to ride a bike, roller blade, climb trees, play basketball, the works; that's probably why I stayed so fit all these years, almost getting a 4pack. Putting the thought aside I dried my tears and said to myself

"Everything happens for a reason, no use crying over spilt milk,"

Days went by

I can't believe because of what happened I'm spending my summer moping around. People would think I'm a lesbian or something crying over a girl. You'd think she broke my heart the way I was behaving; interrupting my thoughts I heard my cell phone ring

"Who's calling me from an unknown number?" I asked myself, thinking back on what I just said I remembered there's a song that goes like that.

"Hello, Good morning," I answered

"Is this Raquel?" I heard a male voice on the other line

"Yes it is," I said doubt fully, as soon as that was said he began crying in abundance

"Excuse me are you okay?" he then became sniffing and hiccupping. I thought it weird, I've never seen a guy cry before except my uncle when his son died but that was about it and that surely didn't count in this case

"I miss Angie," he bawled, it was then I recognized the voice. It was Nicholas

"What do you want Nick?" my voice changed from concerned to demanding. I didn't want this person calling me not after what he did to me and Angie.

"Can I come see you, I need a shoulder to cry on?" he asked.

"Not on your life plus you don't know where I live," I was furious "if you find my house I'll consider it," I teased. As if that loser would ever find my house.

"Don't underestimate me little lady," his tone changed "I got your number didn't I? There's something called a phone book." He ended as he hung up the phone. I heard dial tone and I couldn't help but think he might just have his way. I began walking around the house, how could I not have noticed I'm the only one here. My brother moved out last week, my sister is spending a two week vacation in Florida, my Dad went to work and won't be back till late and my mom is on some business trip in some far away country. I was home alone, just like the movie- only thing it wasn't Christmas and I'm not being chased by burglars.

Ignoring the fact that he might actually be successful in locating my house, I went around doing what I usually do when I panic- clean. I scowered the bathrooms, swept the rooms, made the bed, cooked some food, wiped the floor and when I thought I'd had enough I went and took a long hot bath. Soaking my hair and all in the tub. When I finished I put on a black tank top, some laced pink panties and a plated mini skirt that barely covered my buttocks considering it was summer and it was really hot outside. I remembered that I hadn't checked my mail all day and went on the computer to do so. As I logged into facebook.com I heard a knock at the door, getting up I peeped through the curtains

"Oh my God, you've got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed as I saw Nicholas standing on my front porch. Looking down at the floor I saw my hair was still dripping wet. Running to get a towel I rummaged it through my hair and threw it aside before I heard the knock once more. Opening the door half way I barred the door with my arm preventing him from entering and in the harshest tone asked

"What do you want?" I saw his expression change and a broad smiled appeared on his face. He began to rake me with his eyes from the top of my chest- lingering on my breasts, to my mid section, down to my legs and finally my sandals. In the same fashion he began again from the my sandals up to the top of my chest. I tried to cover my body as if he had X-ray vision seeing me naked.

"I want your comfort," he teased biting on his lips.

"Get off my porch!" I yelled practically so the neighbors could hear

"Now now, is that how you treat your best friend's boyfriend?" he chanted as he close the distance between us "be a good girl and let me in," he took my chin in his hands and drawing my face closer to him blew in my ear. Not that what he did had an effect on me, I let him in because it was in my nature to be courteous. When he entered I offered him a seat and something cold to drink as he was sweating; so much so that it was stinking up the place I had just cleaned. Trying not to offend him, I turned on the fan in the living room and lit one of the glade scented candles to cancel out the aroma he was spreading.

"Aren't you going to show me around?" he began to jest. Ignoring his comment I led the way; I showed him my parents master bedroom which had a walk in closet and a bathroom, I showed his my art gallery where I did all my paintings as a hobby, the 3 bathrooms, my sister's room, my brother's room, my room, the basement, the kitchen, the dining room, the gym, the basement, the back yard and the attic. When we came back to the living room I turned on the T.V and changed it to MTV to see some of the latest music videos.

"Is this how you comfort me?' he asked

"The best way to comfort you is to not have you think about her," I responded dryly. We were sitting on the couch, I on the far end to the right and him on the far end to the left. He inched closer to me but by bit and whispered in my ear

12