First Time

Story Info
Submissive finally meets her Dom face to face.
6k words
4.29
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2belong2U
2belong2U
4 Followers

I would like to thank MarqKDsade, the volunteer editor that helped me get this story posted. I will rely on you for all my future postings.

I sit here, before the mirror, thinking about all the things you have said to me over the phone. The things that make me feel inclined to trust you, to give up control to you. We have spoken on the phone several times and exchanged emails for a while now, but today is the first time we will meet face to face. I am lost in my thoughts.

I look at the clock and motivate myself to get up. I start getting ready, I have already showered and picked out what I will wear. I pull the short dress you requested from my closet and slip it over my head, loving the feel of the fabric on my skin. Under the dress I wear only my bra, as is your preference.

I stand in front of the full length mirror looking at my image, the short dress, and a heel on my sandals has a nice affect on my legs and ass. I play with my hair a bit. I don't usually do much with it, but I don't want to look like a mess when we meet. I decide to add a little curl smoother and leave it down, since you had mentioned that you like long hair.

I look at the clock again and see that I am running late. Knowing how you hate lateness, I quickly head out to meet you. I see on the way out the door you have sent me a text.

"Have you left yet?" it asks.

"Walking out the door now, sorry, running late." I text back as I lock the door.

"Get that sexy ass moving." You quickly text back.

I smile to myself and jump in my vehicle. After I have been driving for a while, my phone rings.

"Are you on your way?" the male voice asked.

"I am, I am just heading out of town now." I reply, happily.

"Good, we should be able to meet at the appointed place then." He says.

I am pleased with this news.

"Sounds great!" I reply.

However, I am now feeling a little more nervous by the reality of it all.

"You sound nervous, are you feeling nervous?" You ask me, easily.

"Well, yes, I am nervous, but in a good way." I tell you, smiling.

You begin to speak to me in your calm, confident and reassuring way. I can feel myself relax, as I listen to you. Then you tell me a story and, before I know it, I am laughing out loud driving down the highway.

We talk most of the way. You arrive first and tell me where to meet you, telling me we can talk more when I get there.

I am only 15 minutes away so we hang up and I turn up the music, singing along, to distract myself. I arrive at the specified place and walk up to see you, waiting at an outdoor table. You stand to greet me, we look at each other, pleased with what we see and gingerly hug. We sit down and the waitress arrives. I explain that I am starving and ask if you are hungry as well. We order lunch and chat for a while as we eat.

"Ok, well, I would say we seem to have a spark. Where do you want to go from here?" You ask, after we finish our meal.

I look at you dumbfounded. I have no idea what to say.

"Yes, I think it is clear that we do have a spark, but, I don't know where we go from here. What do you suggest?" I offer, as I smile brightly at you.

"Hmmmmm, I have a few thoughts about that, but want to make sure you are comfortable." You say, as you watch my reaction.

I smile and look down at my drink, looking up at you occasionally, waiting for you to say something else, unsure of what I should do or say.

You suddenly excuse yourself from the table. When you return you don't go to your seat, but come over to me and lean in close.

"I would like to see how you feel, how it feels to kiss you." You whisper in my ear.

All I can do it just look up at you, like a deer in the headlights.

You put your hand on my back and run it up to the back of my neck, holding me firmly and tell me to get my things, we are leaving. You keep your hand on my neck, under my hair and lead me out the door, no questions asked. I am not sure what to expect as you intently guide me across the parking lot, moving your hand up deep into my thick hair.

Once we arrive at your vehicle you turn toward me, looking at me for what seems like an eternity. I could hear people laughing and talking not far from us. You continue to hold me by the hair as I look into your blues eyes in confusion.

You explain that you could not sit across from me one more minute without touching me. I could see the indecision clouding your eyes as your grip on my hair tightens, but then it clears as you regain your control and walk me to the passenger side of your vehicle. You open the door and watch as I get in without a word. A few moments later you are next to me and we are pulling out of the restaurant parking lot.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Well, actually I don't know, I think we should get a hotel room so I can get to know you better." You reply, looking over at me.

I squirm in my seat at your response. I see you watching at me as we drive, my nerves are on end now.

"I'm not ready for that, can we just find somewhere private to sit and talk some more?" I say quietly.

You agree, knowing I am not ready yet, and stop to get directions to a little park down the road. We ride in silence, although you never take your eyes off of me for long, as you drive. I could feel your eyes on me like hands stroking my skin as they freely wandered over my body.

I begin to get a little flushed from your blatant appreciation of my body.

When you finally look back at the road you are smiling.

"I am pleased with the way this is going, I wish we had more time today." You say, lightening the mood a bit.

"Yes, I agree, this has been really nice. I have really enjoyed our conversation and feel very comfortable already. I think you may be what I have been waiting for all this time. To be honest, I had just about given up when we met online" I say.

I turn my head to look at you so I can take in your reaction. You seem pleased with this news, as well as my statement about my current comfort level and I find myself taking pleasure in this reaction.

We get to the park and you pull in to the far end of the lot. It's shady and not many cars or people are around so you suggest we sit in the vehicle a bit and talk.

I unbuckle my seat belt and look up to face you, but when I do, you are right in front of me. Before I know it your mouth is on mine and your running your fingers through my hair, using it to hold my head right where you want it.

At first I feel overwhelmed, I'm not sure about the suddenness and intensity of your kiss. The decisive display of control throws me, I feel my heart beat speed up as my chest heaves outward pushing my breasts forward. I like it and begin to relax, enjoying the way you tease my lips and tongue with your mouth.

You tell me to open my mouth and I do. You kiss me even deeper, playing with my tongue, exploring my oral cavity. I can feel myself melting into your hands as the minutes go by, until finally, you release me.

I feel breathless and a little dizzy from being so overwhelmed. You watch me, amused as I try to collect myself, seeming a little lost for a moment.

"Oooh, that was excellent. Let's go for a walk now, shall we?" I quickly suggest, after regaining my ability to speak.

I hadn't been kissed like that since...well, not sure when or even if I have been kissed like that before, it would definitely go down in the memory banks.

I reach over and start to open the door but you stop me, chuckling at my abrupt suggestion for a walk.

"Where are you going?" you ask.

I let my hand fall away from the door handle.

"Are you telling me that you didn't enjoy that?" You say.

You watch my reaction, playing casually with one of my stray curls.

I look down and try to phrase my words carefully.

"I did enjoy that, maybe too much for our first meeting. I want to take this slow and when you kiss me like that it makes me feel like I'm melting." I confess, as I look up at you.

I can see that, although your words are caring and comforting, you are pleased that you have affected me that much with just a kiss.

"Alright, one more kiss and we can get out for a walk." You say, with a gleam in your eye.

You continue to play with the spring-like curls hanging over my shoulder.

I reluctantly agree and you lean close to my face as you sink you hand deep into the roots of my hair. You squeeze your grip to let me know you are in control and when you kiss me, I feel your grip tighten again as your mouth makes contact with mine, kissing me much deeper this time.

My breath is taken away, my heart is pounding and I can feel my body reacting to your dominance. I had know idea that it would have this much effect on me, it's so much different than I thought. The adrenaline makes my heart jump, my pelvis pushed down against the leather seat.

I feel your left hand on my thigh, caressing higher and higher. You break our kiss, moving down to my neck and ear, pulling my head back to provide you clear access.

"Mmmmmm, I love how smooth your skin is, so soft." You mumble into my ear, as you nibble to distract me from your hand gently spreading my thighs apart.

I am lost in the gentleness, strength and passion I can feel emanating from you. I feel where your hand is going, squeezing between my legs, grazing my wet pussy.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS MAN!" My head screams out.

But my body doesn't care...

"I know you." I say to myself.

You are the man that has told me stories to make me laugh and called me your princess. The man that makes me smile, has time for me, wants to go places and do things, some very specific things, with me. You are the man that wants more than sex, you want to encompass me, own me, care for me, give me pleasure and put me in check when I'm out of line. You are the man I have been waiting for, the man that understands what I want and need.

You lick your way back up my neck and begin teasing my lips again by licking and biting them gently, playfully. Once I am relaxed, your tongue plunges into my mouth. I feel your finger enter my pussy at the same time and my body arches in response.

It feels so good as you move your finger in and out of my wet pussy. A moan builds in my throat but is lost as you pull it into your mouth and swallow it. You continue kissing me while exploring my pussy with you finger, looking for just that spot that will make me crazy.

You stop and lean my seat back so you can look at me. I'm sure I look absolutely wanton laying there squirming as you finger me out in the open.

"You look so beautiful." You say.

"I love the way you squirm when I do this." You tell me, as you demonstrate that you have found my G spot.

I can't help myself as I close my eyes and thrust my hips forward.

You lean down to kiss me again, able to lean into it more from above. You begin to really tease my pussy, pushing my legs farther apart as you increase the speed and pressure.

I try to speak, try to make you stop, I don't want you to make me cum, not yet, it's too soon.

"Not here, like this?" I beg.

You don't stop until you know I'm on the edge. I feel weak and vulnerable but also very, very horny. You look at me and apologize, explaining that you needed to see how I would react to being controlled.

"Well, did I pass the test?" I ask a little sarcastically.

"Did you want to make me cum? Right here in the parking lot?" I question.

You could tell that I was a little out of sorts over the situation by the change in my tone and demeanor.

"Did you not like how it felt?" You question.

"I didn't mean to offend you, I want to give you pleasure." you finish.

You lean close to me as you reach up my dress again to my, now swollen and throbbing, soaked pussy. I gasp as your fingers find my clit and begin circling it slowly, using varying amounts of pressure. I can feel my body starting to overrule my mind as my hips start to move in rhythm against your hand.

"I am really loving how your body responds." You say, as you lean over me closer.

You pull down the top of my dress with your right hand and kiss me lightly on the tops of my breasts. I start to push into your hand harder with my pelvis, but you withdraw your finger when I do. You then bring your hand from my pussy up to my mouth and push your finger in as you gauge my reaction.

I am stunned, never having had anyone do that before, as you force me to taste myself. I begin to suck, eagerly, without thinking, knowing this is what you want. You pull your finger from my mouth as you lean in to kiss me deeply, savoring the taste of my pussy you left in my mouth.

You break the kiss, then lean across me, reaching up to grasp the seat belt, buckling me up.

"It's only 1:30 and I have a raging hard on. Now I'm not asking anything of you, but do you trust me enough to get a hotel room with me for the next couple of hours?" You ask, as you start the car.

"I just want a chance to explore that beautiful body of yours, I love how you feel." You say, as we pull out of the parking space.

I am looking at you in awe, I don't know how to answer. My body and mind are on fire for you, but we only met an hour and a half ago. You stop the car and ask me if I am okay and I let you know that I am . You ask if I am willing to go to the hotel with you and I hesitate.

You call me by my name and I look over at you, still unsure of how to respond. You reassure me that if I don't want to get a room we won't, but that if not, we would need to stay in very public places where you would be more inclined to behave yourself.

I smile at your statement and consent to the hotel room, but not very confidently. I know that I am in a weak state and feel that more than I want is going to happen if I go into that room with you. You can see that I seem a little more nervous and worried about getting the room.

"It's okay if you are not comfortable getting a room, I don't want you to feel pressured to do this and nothing will happen without your consent." You reassure me.

I feel so torn by what my mind and body want, my mind says slow down but my body is screaming to have more, to feel more. I try to explain this to you and as always, you are understanding. You explain what it is you want to do once we get to the room. I listen intently to your plan of introducing me to you as my Dom to see how I respond, if that is really something I want before we get more emotionally attached. I ask how confident you are that nothing more than that will happen. You don't even blink an eye before telling me that you can promise that you have enough control to keep anything more from happening, to not move to that next level until I am ready.

I begin to relax some as you continue to talk me down from my potential panic attack, knowing how your voice soothes me.

We arrive at a nearby hotel and you go in to get a room while I wait in the car. I start thinking about what I'm getting ready to do. I know if I go with you my life is going to be forever changed, I won't be able to go back.

"Am I sure about this?" I start to wonder.

You aren't gone long and my thoughts dissipate once you are back in the car next to me. My decision is made. We park and you get out. I notice that you grab a small bag from your backseat. I stare at it in your hand, as you come to my door. You open the door and assist me out. I continue staring at the bag in your hand. You pretend not to notice, seeming to enjoy the affect it is having on me.

Our room is on the top floor so we go in through a side entrance that leads to the stairs up. You guide me to go up first. I wonder if this is out of politeness or because you want to watch my bare ass go up the stairs in the short dress you requested I wear.

By the time we reach the top floor, you are even more worked up from watching the occasional flashes of my ass as I take the steps up. I make sure to swing my hips just enough to give you a nice view to look at on the way. I can sense your frustration from behind me and can't help but be pleased with my effect on you.

Just as I reach for the door to our floor your hand comes up and takes me by the wrist, pulling it back behind me, you push me forward with the weight of your body and pin me to the wall. You use your other hand to start at my thigh and work your way up under my dress to my pussy.

You are pleased that I am still so wet, and begin to play with me, teasing my clit, as you whisper into my ear.

"Mmmmm, you are so wet. Do you think I didn't notice that extra little swing in your step once you realized I was watching your ass?" You ask me in a rough accusing tone.

"I know what you want and I'm going to give it to you princess." You say, into the my hair.

I softly grunt as you increase your grip on my wrist, pushing your body into mine.

"Mmmm, you do like to be controlled, don't you?" You ask.

"Do you feel that princess?" You say, as you grind your hard cock into my ass.

"That's what you do to me." You finish, as you pull my wrist down my back, placing my hand on your straining cock.

I whimper at the feel of your cock grinding into me, then holding it, feeling it strain against your pants with my touch. All the while your fingers continue to play in my soaked pussy. My breathing gets more ragged as our petting and playing gets more intense.

"This is like torture, but oh so good." I think to myself.

Just then I hear the door to one of the other floors open and close. I can't tell if the footsteps are coming closer or farther away. My body tenses and I struggle to get free, but you have me firmly pinned to the wall.

"Beg me to take you to the room princess and I'll stop." You proposition, as you start to slowly finger fuck me instead of just playing with my clit.

I struggle with my response, my brain is on overload, your hard cock, your fingers, the kisses to my neck in between your hot whispers, not to mention being in a public area, again.

I can feel my pussy throbbing as your fingers quicken and the pressure on my body gets even stronger, pressing your cock even harder into my hand.

"Please, take me to the room." I say breathlessly, finally giving in.

You stop.

"Mmmmm, you are a good girl." You say.

I know you have a smile on your face without even looking at you. You release my body and slide you finger up my slit grazing my clit as you move away.

You open the door for me and take me by the wrist to lead me down the hall to our room. Once inside the room I barely get my purse laid down before you have me by the hair. I gasp in surprise, as you pull me back until I am facing you. I look into your blue eyes for only a moment before you are kissing me again, but then you stop.

You reach down and take hold of my dress lifting it up. You tell me to hold my arms up as you pull it over my head then toss it aside. I stand before you totally naked except for my bra and sandals in a matter of seconds. You quickly unhook my bra and remove it, tossing it aside.

You begin kissing me again as you raise both of your hands up to hold my face. You slide your right hand into my hair, using it to guide me to my knees in front of you. I am at mouth level with your zipper as you undo your pants, letting them fall to the floor, you pull your cock out and tell me to open my mouth.

I obediently open my mouth and you plunge in, pushing all the way, trying to bury yourself in my throat. Your cock fills my mouth. It feels good. I try to relax, as you push further into my throat, watching my reaction from above. I can't hold back anymore and start to gag. The tears run from my eyes as I choke and sputter on your cock. You hold my head in place for just a few seconds longer then slide your cock out.

I can hear you praising me, telling me I'm a good girl and pushing my hair out of my face as I look up at you. I know that I should hate that, being called a "good girl" for letting you gag me with your cock, but I don't, I actually like it. I want to hear more.

2belong2U
2belong2U
4 Followers
12