First Time

Info
All characters are over 18.
14 words
4.43
90.7k
32
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,274 Followers

Your first time should be with someone who cares. All characters are 18+.



--:--
--:--
1.0
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
TheGreyKnight
1,274 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Oh my god...

That's how I want my first to be like

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersover 6 years ago
Wow!

Love it! Your voice! Your attention to detail... wonderful job!

xiaoxie23xiaoxie23over 7 years ago

Ohh this one is just lovely. How do you always know just what to say? I feel so warm and safe now, just listening to this.

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 7 years ago
OMG

Now that was impressive! I am trying to calm down from your audio story but I am having trouble doing that! I wish I lived in Britain instead of the States in Texas cause I would attack you in a second!

queenofdisasterqueenofdisasteralmost 8 years ago
good god

i wish my first time had been like this. absolutely beautiful work, perhaps my favourite of your audio works!!!

kittiekat232kittiekat232over 8 years ago
my first was stolen.

I've listened to many of your submissions but this one is probably my favorite. This is a fantasy I'll never have because my first time wasn't consensual. But this audio gives me a piece of something I'll never have. Not to mention your voice is intoxicating and invigorating. Thank you dont ever stop. :3

Pinkdream634Pinkdream634over 8 years ago
I'm a virgin

This is kind of something that's not easy to say, I'm very prude and opening up about sexual stuff makes me feel emabarrassed for having these feeling, but I love your audios. I've always imagined my first time and no other audio I've listened to has ever been able to capture the idea, except for you. You're so intuned and you know all the right things to say, I admire your voice, and the way you joke around is the same to my personality. I love that you add DD/lg in some of your audios, it's definitely something I'd love to hear more... The reason I'm commenting is to not only tell you how amazing you are, but in the middle of "playtime" to this audio you actually made me cry. It's something I've never done before... Please don't stop making audios anytime soon.

FreeSpirit81FreeSpirit81over 8 years ago
How it should be

If more first times happened like this the female population would probably enjoy sex a lot more.

CoalUnderPressureCoalUnderPressureover 8 years ago
I'm a virgin and a new member so, double virgin... lol...

I guess this is somewhat relatable. It would be cool, I guess, if my first time goes down similarly to this.  I just really admire your voice, it's really nice... I have listened to a few of your other submissions and I really like them as well. I've been with my love for over five years, I'm 22, and have been holding out a very long time  (I'm one of those "until marriage" types you see). There have been a few times where we have gotten close (well, maybe what I consider close), but even when I actually want to go through with it, my bashful side gets in the way.

 

I hate it.

 

I kinda just want him to keep his kind side, but dominate me at the same time. This is my fourth relationship but the first in which I was remotely interested in sex... I think that as shy as I can be, I'm just really intimidated when it comes to this department. I'm too much of a hassle because I'm a bit difficult and a scaredy kitten because I'm not even mature enough to be called a cat...

The girl in this story had a choice, but I guess I want to feel like he'll be gentle as long as I know he's in control and there's no getting out of it. I want him to climb on top of me, force it into my head that I'm his and wont be going anywhere, coo and fawn over me, give me a reason to blush but then move my hands away from my face, and then give me the business with a toothy gring and growl...

Please excuse all of the ellipses, I have the tendency to write how I speak...

I hope he appreciates me sexually as much as you did the girl in the story... five stars and high five... eh, yeah...

ItsTrue214ItsTrue214almost 9 years ago
I'll be listening to this regularly :)

Another story of yours that blows my mind. I got very very into this. This is the perfect blend of tender, erotic, sweet and dominant. Not to mention, it's a longer audio submission, which I appreciate :) A+++++ from me.

Share this

Similar Stories

Safe Taking what's mine.in BDSM
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
A Dark Closet Stuck in cramped quarters with a college predator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Deerfield Academy Nomi finally gets noticed, unfortunately.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Daddy's New Toy Ch. 01 What happens when a bastard daughter looks for her father?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories