First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh you have no idea how turned on it makes me seeing you helpless like this" she said, "I do so love breaking in my new boys to my ways. I am now going to turn you face down. You won't be able to escape because you're always going to have at least two limbs tied up at any time, so don't try anything funny. The only downside is I'm going to have to remove those delicious clamps from your nipples."

She leaned over and removed both the clamps at once, and more bolts of pain shot through my nipples as the blood flow returned to them. I actually shouted out the pain was so intense.

"Shush" she whispered to me, and bent down to kiss me on the lips again, taking her time and being sensuous again. I enjoyed kissing her, especially when she pushed through with her tongue. Even this tiny little act of penetration made me feel even more vulnerable. Finally, she broke the kiss and undid the restraints on my left hand side. She got me to roll over so my wrists were next to each other, and the same for my ankles. Then she swapped the restraints over one at a time, and then had me unroll so I was face down on the bed. Miranda then removed the pillows from under my head, and having me lift my hips up, pushed them underneath.

She also then pulled my cock down so that she still had access to it whilst I was on my front. My view now became rather more restricted, as I could hear her moving around behind me. The shifting on the mattress as she got back onto the bed signalled her return, and she started rubbing her hands all over my legs, buttocks and back. Her gradual massage gradually started to center on my crack, parting it and playing round the hole. There was more movement, and this time I felt a cold, wet sensation right on my asshole.

"Just a spot of lube to make sure the main course goes according to plan."

With a finger she started working it around, gently pressing against my opening, working some of it inside. I heard the sound of more lube being squeezed, but this time it was clearly for her. The bed shifted once again, and she placed a hand between my shoulder blades to steady herself.

"Oh I do so love taking a man's anal virginity" she said, "In fact it might just be the favorite part of this job".

She leaned forward, and I could feel the tip of her mighty cock start pressing into me. At first, only a tiny amount went in, but she kept on pushing, and gradually my sphincter relaxed.

"Just keep breathing dear, it's going to be a bit uncomfortable to start with until you get into the swing of things."

Dear God she wasn't joking. The next push left me breathless and grunting as my ass expanded way beyond anything it had encountered before. Miranda just kept on applying pressure to it as her cock inched further and further in. At long last, I felt her bottom out in there, her hips pressed into my buttocks, and her ball sack resting on top of mine. She lay forward on top of me, and whispered some sweet nothings into my ear whilst I adjusted to her cock being buried deep inside me. Once my ass had calmed down, and my breathing returned to normal, she slowly started grinding her cock against me. Her hips orbiting around in a circular motion, her cock moving in and out a little each time. She gradually increased the depth of the motion until she was pulling her cock most of the way out before pushing it back in again.

"My God Miranda, your cock in my ass feels absolutely incredible" I said

"To be fair, your ass feels pretty wonderful too" she replied, "Just so lovely and tight. Right, I'm going to up the tempo now"

With that, she set off at a frenetic pace, her cock smashing into my asshole harder and harder, filling me up over and over.

"I'm nearly ready to cum" she cried, withdrawing her cock from me, and moving round to sit down in front of my face. With one hand she pulled my head up, whilst the other pushed the tip of her cock into my mouth and starting wanking it furiously.

"Suck on my cock, lick it, bury it in your mouth" she cried, and so I licked and sucked on her cock as best she could. I heard what sounded almost like a grunting noise, and then both hands grabbed the back of my head and forced it down, burying her cock in my throat again. I could feel it start to pulse as she rammed it home over and again, gradually unloading her cum deep into my mouth, huge great dollops of it at a time. When she finished, she just sat there, her cock still in my mouth as it started to soften. Some of her cum started to dribble out of my mouth, until she slapped me on the cheek.

"That was a very special treat I just gave you, I expect you to swallow it, not let it dribble all over my nice clean bed."

Her cock flopped out my mouth, and I swallowed the remaining cum, and licked up what I could of the bits dribbling down my chin. I leaned forward and planted a delicate kiss on the head of her cock to show my appreciation.

"Right, time to get you sorted too" she said, moving around to inspect me. "My word, you have made a mess on my bed."

In all the action of my ass pounding, I hadn't realized that my cock had been leaking pre-cum at quite a rate of knots. It was certainly still hard, and now I brought my attention back to it, it was desperate for release.

"Hmm, how are we going to finish you off" Miranda mused. "Please, if at all possible I'd dearly like to cum with my tongue in your arse, and the clamps on my nipples again" I begged.

"Very well" she replied, "I'm going to untie you for this bit."

She released my bonds from each ankle and wrist, and I rolled onto my back. My balls were aching from having had an erection for such a long time. Miranda grabbed the clamps again and stood over me on the bed. She knelt down so that I could get my tongue onto her lovely ass hole, and then settled herself down properly, pinning my arms in the process. She then attached both the nipple clamps before announcing

"By the way, I'm going to crank them up to maximum tightness this time" she said, before adjusting them to their most severe setting. The pain in my nipples was astounding, and it was all I could do to keep my tongue buried in her arse hole. Thankfully, her hands went almost immediately to my cock and started stroking it up and down. Not surprisingly it was a very short time before my cock started spurting forth as my hips bucked and thrashed on the bed. Miranda immediately removed the clamps from my nipples and got off the bed whilst I lay there in a stupor, just staring at the ceiling. It took me a few minutes to come to my senses and look up at Miranda, who was just stood there waiting patiently for me.

"Well now, how was that for you then?" she asked.

"Like you need me to say anything to know the answer to that" I replied, "you know full well that that was just phenomenal".

"I'll be honest, I quite enjoyed myself too, I do love taking a virgin asshole."

12