First Time

Story Info
Jean brings Wendy home.
743 words
3.05
45.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy had just started a new job with a small local company they were a friendly bunch and she enjoyed herself, she is a bit flirty and so were the rest so she teased some of them terribly with short skirts stockings and high heels. Jean who was the boss's secretary got on well with Wendy and they used to have a few laughs. Wendy remarked to me that Jean always wore stockings and high heels and showed just enough to keep all the men interested (including me).

Jean was giving Wen a lift home so she had to wait for Jean, she went to her office and found no one there she could hear voices in the boss's office so Wendy sat down to wait. About 5 minutes passed and Jean came out of the office and closed the door quickly behind her. She looked a little flustered when she saw Wendy there and was straightening her skirt and adjusting her blouse. She smiled at Wendy and just said, "he is an old sweetie but such a randy old sod". Wendy laughed and said "I thought he was past it" Jean smiled and grabbed her bag and said "let's go I will tell you the details over a drink"

They chatted on the journey and Jean was in a good frame of mind after they arrived at the pub and had a couple of drinks she said to Wendy "I suppose you would like the story"

"Oh I would if you want to tell me"

Jean explained she had been Mr. Jackson's secretary for about 4 yrs and Jacko as he was called was good to work for. Jean explained she was married and her husband had lost his job about 3 years ago and they were having a tough time for a while. One afternoon she asked if there was any chance of some overtime, he said maybe he would have to see. Jean said I was so pleased I just burst into tears. Jacko came around his desk to comfort her and Jean says I just folded into his arms and he gave me a lovely cuddle, nothing sexy just a nice hug as I reached for my hankie his hand slipped from around my waist and I felt him touch my suspender and my panties, he instantly pulled his hand away and I mopped my eyes.

He gave me a chair and I sat down. He told me to cheer up and said he would be glad to help. He pulled a cheque book out of his draw, as he was writing he looked up at me and I saw his eyes roam over my skirt and legs. I realised straight-away, another undie freak so maybe a little flash from me would be a small sacrifice. I just crossed my legs and sat a little sideways and Oh so subtly let my skirt ride up to my stocking top, like all men he was instantly transfixed, my black slip was split so I just let it slip across to show just a tiny bit of bare flesh. His moan was just audible I glanced up to see he was no longer writing and one hand was below the desk.

It was obvious what he was doing I could see his arm moving as he stroked himself.

I could feel my panties getting wet and realised I was incredibly turned on. I felt powerful at the reaction I was causing I really wanted to make him cum while he looked at me. I looked up and could see his hooded eyes as he jerked on his prick.

Without moving my gaze I uncrossed my legs and blatantly lifted my skirt opening my legs I knew he would see my soaked panties. It was enough he groaned and jerked forward his hand stroking rapidly, as he slumped back in his chair I saw the first drips of spunk drop onto the carpet, that was enough for me and I came like a rocket without even touching myself.

Wendy laughed and said "you sexy thing so presumably tonight was a repeat performance"

Jean nodded and said "I am really hooked on it and we have never touched one another but it is so bloody sexy"

"Well I am wet just hearing the story," said Wendy

"That is good because he wants you," said Jean "are you up for it"

Wendy just nodded.