First Time

Story Info
New Master finds a sub.
1.7k words
4.44
34.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips whispered against my throat. His hot, moist breath sending shivers through my body. The tail of His whip slithered around my feet and ankles; cool leather and soft suede seeking to make me quiver.

I didn't know what it was about Him, what it was that drew me. It was something dark and powerful. It was something forbidden. It was something that curled my toes and freed my soul. His eyes held heat; fire and ice at once pinning me with cool regard and melting me with a wicked gleam. I knew He was different. I knew He was real. I knew He could break me into a million jagged pieces with only one move; turning me away.

"Against the banister."

The words were sharp and growled against my neck with the force of his teeth biting into my tender skin. I yelped in surprise at the small pain and felt His smile. He was sinister, this Man I had met. But a part of me, the part that dared me to surrender, trusted Him not to hurt me.

He positioned me against the hard wooden spindles of the staircase. His hand gripped the back of the T-shirt I wore and pulled downward, rending the soft fabric in two. He pressed against my back, sucking and licking just under my hair. I was sensitive there and tingles raced up and down my spine. His hands slid up my sides and under my arms, raising them upward.

"Wrap your fingers around the wood, My girl." As He whispered, He opened my less than resistant hands and placed my palms against the spindles, sliding them up and down, stroking the soft, sleek wood, before curling my fingers around it. "Hold tight and don't let go."

One of His hands still held the whip; the other splayed fingers across my belly. He drew the butt of the whip up my chest, resting it on the center clasp of my bra. He softly stroked my skin.

"Is this bra one of your favorites?" He whispered against my ear, causing me to shiver.

I nodded slowly, uncertain of what He would do, knowing that at that moment I would allow Him anything. I had never felt like that before, with anyone. I was greedy. I was in desperate need. I was hungering for something that I had no control over, and that was what I wanted. I didn't want control. I didn't want power. It was His, rightfully and completely His. I knew it. And He knew it.

"That is not how you answer Me, sweet pet. Let us try again, shall we? Is this bra one of your favorites?"

"Y-yes, Sir." My voice was soft, but the words were clear as crystal.

He traced the edges of the bra with the handle of the whip. Lace covered the top half of my breasts while soft satin covered the lower half. He drew designs across my chest causing my breath to catch: soft curves and hard peaks. My nipples tightened, aching from within their fragile prison. His hand still splayed against the warm skin of my belly, fingers curling into me, holding me firm within His grasp.

"I'll buy you another one, or a dozen more, but this one, the one you're wearing this first time, is Mine."

With the core of the whip again resting atop the front closure, He pulled down, yanking hard and the fabric split, the clasp dangling to one side. Leaning closer and gazing over my shoulder, He watched as His hand uncovered first one and then the other breast. He trailed the end of the whip over my pale skin, bidding me softly to lower my head and watch. The contrast of black leather on white skin was more erotic than words could say.

This is what I had wanted all along. This sort of play, right on the edge of danger. It was more than a game, it was a life being born into freedom of spirit and soul and body.

I gasped; my eyes transfixed as His wrist deftly guided the whip, its tail again coiling around my ankles. My nipples were erect and my full breasts swollen to the point of aching.

Abruptly He pulled away from me, the room suddenly now cold. I whimpered in desire and loss. I had been absorbing His heat, yet I had not even known it.

His hands startled me, their warmth burning into my flesh. He pushed my shorts down letting gravity take them from my hips and thighs. "Open your legs as far as you can with the garments around your ankles."

I did as I was told. The shorts were denim, and with very little give. My legs were not very far apart, but His answering groan said that it was enough.

There was silence then. I heard nothing but my own breathing in the silent, Great Hall. Then fingers, light as air, hot as fire slid between my thighs, stroking the wetness that had gathered there upon first sight of Him. He caressed me tenderly, one, then two fingers sliding up inside my body. I wasn't sure if I made any sound at all, but in my mind, I screamed with pleasure. Never had any man touched me so delicately, with possession, with such intimacy.

"Close your eyes, girl," He whispered against my lower back. "Close them and don't open them again until you are told. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir." I was rewarded with a long wet lick along my spine.

"That's good, My sweet. That's very good."

I closed my eyes. Again, there was silence, though now it was accompanied by blindness. His hands roamed my lower body and each time his fingers slid over my cunt I couldn't suppress the tremble.

"This whip was a gift to me." As He talked, He slid the hardbound leather core between my thighs. He caressed me lightly with the tip, teasing me mercilessly. "A friend of mine gave it to Me when she noticed Me staring at you." He slid it inside me, listening to my whimpers of lust. "She said she saw something in My eyes." Twisting the core within my body caused the leather tail to wrap itself around me, holding me prisoner, even more than my own clothes down around my ankles did. "And knew that I had to have both."

Hot and cold chills caressed my flesh as I listened to Him tell of His want. His hand slowly manipulated the whip core, moving it in and out of my wet sex. My hips pushed against His movements, my lips often grinding into the heat of His fisted hand.

"That's it, princess, fuck it," He said roughly, His voice edged with delicious intent.

He pressed His body against my back and wrapped His arm around my waist, holding me tight against Him. My head came to rest below His shoulder and the warm aroused scent of my body surrounded us. He was fully clothed against my nakedness and all I wanted was for Him to be just as naked as I, to feel Him against my skin. He had given me very little choice in trusting Him this time. He had no less than demanded it. He would not have to do that again. I would offer my trust and myself openly to Him; next time.

He slid his hand up my torso. My heavy breasts were warm against His arm, the dark hairs tickling my sensitive nipples. He turned His palm up and cupped the globe, this thumb teasing me lightly.

The moan came from my chest. I felt it as I am sure that He did well before it erupted from my lips. His forefinger had joined His thumb and between them, my nipple was pulled and twisted to stand erect and blood engorged. I writhed against Him, against His manipulations of my body, against His hold on me that went beyond the physical. I wanted Him, what He offered. I was frightened of it, of what He could mean to me, but I wanted it more than my next breath.

"It's alright, little one. I'm here and it's alright to let go."

I shook my head violently no, but my body continued to buck against Him. I wanted it to last forever, for the feelings inside of me never to end. I was fucking the whip core as though it was a cock, as though I had been starving for the attention, for the hunger, for the possession.

"Yes, girl, you will let go. For yourself. For Me." The words were whispered before His lips and teeth closed over my earlobe. I cried out when He bit down and my body arched like a bow when He slammed the hard leather deeper inside me. He rotated it, this black leather core cock, fucking me, fucking me, fucking me.

My scream echoed inside the cavern of the Great Hall. All around us was the sound of my pleasure wrenched from deep within. Suddenly my body went limp and I sagged against Him. He pulled the whip from me and with a flick of His wrist, uncoiled it from my ankles. He dropped it to the stone floor and used His now free hand to unlock my fingers from the staircase spindles. Both of His arms caught me before I could slip to the ground.

"Open your eyes, My sweet girl." Slowly I did, my gaze hazy and glazed with the aftermath of passionate release. He turned my head slightly with a hand under my chin. His steel blue eyes traveled across my face, as if memorizing everything about me. "A room upstairs has been prepared for you. I wish you to stay, but only of your own desire. If you choose to go, I will provide you with a way to return to town; however, if you choose to stay, there is a private bath adjoining your room and this evening's attire in the wardrobe. And…I will expect you at eight o'clock sharp."

He watched me closely. My thoughts were starting to focus again. His offer was completely unexpected. In His arms, with His hard, yet gentle eyes staring at me, trying to read me, the blue igniting deep inside, warming with the first hints of uncertainty, I knew I would stay. I couldn't leave this place of magic, of darkness, of deep desires.

I couldn't leave Him.