First Time

Story Info
An older woman takes John.
1.7k words
3.72
96.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was working in a department store. His job was to place merchandise in the back storage room for later stocking. John was in his early 20's. He had an athletic build, dark hair and blue eyes. Some would say his eyes were his best assets. John did not have much of a sex life. In fact his only sexual experience happened about a year before.

He had met this girl while playing street football at the school in his neighbor hood. She was a couple of years younger. John took notice of her bright smile and her beautiful large breasts. He began flirting with her while he played football. At one point near the end of the game he had a friend pass him the ball near where she was. John caught it and ran into her. Then he flashed her a big smile and started back to the field. She then reached out and grabbed his ass. This made John blush and made his cock shift in his pants. After the game was over he began talking to the girl, one thing led to another and they began kissing. The next day they were a couple.

A few days later John and the girl were at her house doing some heavy kissing. She tried to rub his cock but he would not let her. He had never had anyone touch him and he was smaller then other guys his age. He did continue to make out with her. He slowly raised her shirt and felt her smooth soft breasts. He was amazed at the feel. He had never felt such smooth skin. He found her nipples and gave each a small pinch. His hand continued on her body. It seemed to be exploring on it's own. It moved down to her waistband and slid into her sweatpants. His fingers combing through her pubic hair much like it did while he masturbated. His middle finger then found the top of her slit. It was silky smooth and slick with her own juices. She moaned and smiled as his finger slid between her lips. She leaned back and let the hand in further. He began to slide the finger in and out.

Then out of nowhere their friend walked into the room. He removed his hand and brought the fingers to his mouth. He licked the moister from his fingers giving him the first taste of pussy he ever had. His cock was tenting in his own sweats and she commented on how she could see someone was excited. This was the last time he was with her as he was scared of where it might lead.

A few months later he was now working at the department store. The store was filled with many nice looking women. There was one in particular that caught his eye. She had beautiful long blond hair and brown eyes. Again she had great looking breasts. Her name was Marie and she had a friend Janna. Janna too was nice looking she had shoulder length hair and darker skin tone. Janna by the grace of god also had big breasts. John caught himself watching the two women on several occasions. He thought to him self, I guess I am a tit man. The problem was the women were about 7 years older then he was. Little did he know this was to his advantage, as Marie was going to take his virginity.

One night while working Janna was being her usual flirty self. Although she was married she like to tease John. They were stocking in the back room and John was on a ladder above her. She reached her hand up his Dockers. Her hand slid with grace tickling the hairs on his leg. John took a deep breath and wondered how far she would go. She stopped just above the knee. This was enough to have John's cock's attention. She smiled. Later that night John was talking with some friends about after work activities. Janna overheard and asked if her and Marie could join. John said sure but we may ditch you later cause we are planning a trip to the tittie bar. She got a sly grin and said cool Marie could use a good time.

The night started at a local club. John did not know but Janna and Marie had a plan. They intended for John and Marie to get together. It started innocently with Marie sitting on John's lap because she claimed there were no other seats. After a couple of hours of dancing and drinking the guys decided they were headed for the tittie bar. They asked jokingly if the ladies wanted to join. They smiled and declined but said take Jack with you. Jack was Janna's husband. They guy's agreed and said ok we will meet you at the breakfast bar in 3 hours.

So the guys went to the tittie bar. It was the same as any. There was one really hot woman who seemed to make eye contact with every guy in the place. She hung upside down with one leg as she twirled around the pole. John thought to himself that none of the girls had very nice breasts. Of course this was one of those lame ass towns that make the woman wear pasties on their nipples. After a few hours and being almost totally broke from the price of drinks not lap dances, they guys left to meet the girls.

When they got to the restaurant the girls already had a table and were eating. Some how Marie ended up sitting next to John. Nothing really happened at the restaurant except that Marie was now giving John a ride home because his buddies were headed in the opposite direction.

Later John found out the girls spent their few hours alone figuring out how to make that happen.

On the ride home they made small talk. Once in front of John's house they turned and looked at each other. Marie leaned in and the two shared a deep kiss. Marie then took John's hat off his head and said why don’t you come to Janna's tomorrow. John said ok but it will be late because I have to DJ a party. John never let anyone take his hat, let alone keep it overnight. This had to be special.

All he could think of the next day was the kiss he shared. He wondered if she wanted the same thing that he did. Little did he know she was thinking the same things. The part was long, mostly because he saw all these guys and women flirting and making out. He knew he had to hurry to Janna's.

He arrived at around 1 AM. When he got there Jack was leaving for his night job. John joked and said don’t shoot the one in the middle when you get home. They all laughed and then Marie and John sat on the couch. Janna sat across from them on the chair. Janna got up and went to bed a short time later. Then the action began.

John was lying in back of Marie on the couch. He began kissing the back of her neck. He gave her soft kisses and sucked lightly on her neck as his hands began lightly searching her body. She cooed under his touch and then leaned into him and said I think we are going to fast. If said then we will slow down. She said how and rolled over.

She was now kissing him while on top. She was in control. His body began to shake nervously as he knew or hoped this was it. She lowered herself to his belt, rubbing the bulge in his crotch through his jeans. She undid the belt and then opened his zipper. She looked deep into his eyes and then lowered his underwear and jeans at the same time. She was the first to ever see his cock. He was scared as she looked down, hoping she would not stop because of the size. She smiled and lowered her lips to it. His cock was throbbing and as hard as he could ever remember. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt her lips slide over the head of his cock and hit the back of her throat. She took him all the way in with relative ease. She took his cock with expertise. Sucking and twisting her mouth around it as she bobbed up and down.

He could not take the time to truly appreciate her art, as he was just trying not to cum too soon. He had heard of other guys that had done that and then could not fuck the woman afterwards.

She too took it easy on John. She knew this was his first time. She sucked on his cock, tracing the veins with her tongue. She knew other tricks but saved them for another time.

She pulled off to keep him from cumming.

She looked him in the eye and while squeezing the tip of his cock asked if he knew what came next. She stood up, took off her jeans and John saw the first live pussy of his life. He wanted to eat it but she had other plans right now. He could see the wetness from her lips on the in side of her thighs. She slid a leg over him. Now with one leg on the couch and one on the floor, her cunt just inches from his cock. He tried to get in her raising his hips. His cock slid on by, he tried again and missed. She smiled while sighing awwww. Then reached between her legs and grabbed his cock and inserted it in her. She lowered herself onto his cock. He slid in easily her wetness soaking his pubic hair. She began riding his cock up and down. His hands were on her hips helping her. She fucked John as hard as she could as fast as she could. She knew he could not last long. He didn't, he came a very short time later. He thrust his hips as high as he could and she sat on his cock. He was buried deep inside her. He let out a loud grunt and his cock twitched and shot load after load into her. She laid down on his chest his cock still in her. Just as their hearts began to slow, Jack walked in. He said hi and then said oh, I am sorry as he walked to his bedroom.

John smiled and thought to himself.

I hope Janna was listening and fucks the shit out of Jack.