First Time a Naturist

Story Info
My first visit but not my last.
3k words
4.47
49.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers

Going nude was something I always enjoyed when I was at home. I mean why get dressed if you don't have to? When I was in my 20's, and living in a singles complex, nude swimming was the norm. But I had never actually been to a 'Nudist Resort'. My wife had no interest what-so-ever and even before we were married wouldn't play pool volleyball like that. I would have loved to show off the catch. (She had the best body I had ever had the pleasure of knowing.) But hell, even when we had a home with a pool and an 8ft privacy fence she wouldn't join me, even at night. I never pushed it but now, after 40 years, she was gone; moved 2000 miles away.

I found myself living in an area that had five or six 'clothing optional resorts' within a few miles. I guess you could say it was on my 'bucket list' so I set about to spend some time in the back yard sunbathing, so as to get those delicate parts a bit desensitized to the sun. I can't imagine how much it would hurt to have my ass burned, not to mention my cock and sack. I found a coupon for a free day visit to one place and said what the hell. A bar-buddy warned me that all I would see were a bunch of 'saggy baggies' and old fat people. Since my tanning was not complete I waited for a nice warm but cloudy day and took the plunge.

I entered the gate with my coupon and went into the lobby area. The guy at the desk looked a bit harried. I showed him the coupon and said I'd just like to check it out. I let him give me his spiel about joining and said that I just wanted the day pass like the coupon promised. He told me it was supposed to only be a guided tour but his assistant had just quit. I said that wasn't my problem. He gave me some disclaimers to sign and said I could go in. One of the papers included a list of rules.

No staring, gawking, or leering
No lewd comments
No swim suits in pools
Shower before entering pools
When you sit or lay down do so on a provided towel
NO SEXUAL CONTACT IN PUBLIC

I signed and he gave me a locker key and suggested that I use a fanny pack and exchange some bills for Susan B Anthony dollars. He explained that the bartender hated dealing with wet money. I bought a fanny pack from him and exchanged $20, having no idea of costs; I figured that would be enough for a few beers. I went to the locker room, stripped, and ventured out into the world of naturalists.

It felt a bit strange being in any even semi public place like that after all those years, and with all those rules in mind I tried to not look too hard. Not getting hard (which had been a concern) wasn't really an issue because, as my buddy warned, there really wasn't too much to see. There were lots of 'saggy baggies'.

I walked around and looked at the facilities and made my way back to the bar and main pool area. I ordered a beer, found a towel, and took a seat. A few couples showed up to sunbathe. I tried not to look too much but the women were pretty hot.

Then I heard a somewhat husky but feminine voice behind me ask, "Is this seat taken?" I turned and told her "Only by you." She looked about 35 and had a body that rivaled what my ex had at 25. "First time?" I told her yes and asked if my tan lines gave me away. She smiled and said that was a hint but that she had been watching me and saw how I was trying so hard not to look.

"Where were you?" I asked. "I know I would have noticed you."

She smiled and said she had the condo right behind where we were sitting. "I've been watching you since you came in. You have some nice attributes. You can look at me all you like. I enjoy being looked at." I asked if she lived there. "No my husband and I bought it when the place first opened. As part of the deal we had a lifetime membership. I live about 10 miles away."

I took the invitation and looked her up and down. From my vantage point she had everything I like, nice tits, fat labia, and unshaved pussy. She either dyed or was truly a natural redhead.

"Beautiful, but you're married?" I asked, maybe sounding a little disappointed.

"I was for almost 25 years. He died about a year ago." We had a wonderful life and this place was part of it. I like to be looked at and he liked knowing I was all his. This is my first visit back since he died. I retired from stripping when a little sag started, and besides, all the titty bars were killing the business. I missed being looked at, though, so we came here."

"Were you five when you married?" I asked.

"Thank you but I was twenty-five. Before you ask, I exercise regularly. I was a dancer and I still do the same exercises that I was taught when I started taking ballet lessons at eight. Ballet didn't work out for me when these started to grow. You never see a busty ballerina. I switched to modern dance but as they grew bigger they got in the way there too. I worked a few shows but wasn't getting many gigs."

"My agent suggested that I turn what had been seen as a liability into an asset and suggested exotic dancing. After thinking about it for a day or so I started. I loved the response I got from the men and the money was fantastic. That's how I met John. He became a regular. We started going to breakfast and one thing led to another. He was very surprised to find out that I was a virgin." She laughed. "I'm not going to say that we were addicted to sex but it was close. That's what we were doing when he died" she said wistfully.

"I'm sorry for your loss. That must have been traumatic."

"Yes it was and I've been seeing a shrink who tells me it's time to 'take the plunge' again."

Just then an announcement came over the PA system. They were looking for two more participants in a pool volleyball game. She asked if I played and I told her I had in college and then some more randomly after that. She told me that she was captain of her high school team, grabbed my hand, pulled me out of my seat and led the way. Her ass was beautiful and the thought of stimulating it with my tongue popped into my mind. I got a bit hard. She turned to urge me to move faster because the slots filled pretty fast. She glanced down at my cock and smiled. I wasn't sure if it was because she knew she had caused it or if she just liked what she saw.

We filled out the last two places on a team. The water was cold and I commented on it. She looked down and laughed, "It equalizes the men and makes the women's tits look better when their nipples are puckered." I looked at her nipples and they were standing out nicely. The first game was not good. She and I were obviously the only two on the team that knew how to play. The other four just batted the ball back. When we switched sides for the next game she called a huddle and her captainship showed. She told the others to set to her and let her set to one of the guys in the front. They followed her direction and it worked.

We won handily. She gave me a high five and brushed up against me with those hard nipples.

During the third game she dove for a ball and missed but was down between my legs. She exhaled and I felt the bubbles on my balls. I was too cold to get hard but it still felt great. A few serves later she came up close behind me and raked those hard nipples across my back. Despite it getting hard for me to concentrate, we won the final game and she came over and gave me a high five and "bellies bump", lingering for a bit. Well, I thought, she's been a cock teaser for years.

"Let's thaw you out" she said. We went back and took up stations in a couple of lounge chairs, facing the sun. I saw her glancing at me as I 'thawed' and watched her. Her nipples still looked nice and hard. I commented about how beautiful her tits and nipples were and she told me that when she performed they would sometimes get so hard they would push the pasties off. She said it was a real crowd pleaser when it happened.

She asked me questions about myself and I told her about my marriage and my wife's problems with having sex for the last ten years.

"Do you mean you haven't had sex for ten years? You know they say that most body tissues regenerate every seven years. That makes you a virgin again!" I laughed, of course, and saw that she was glancing again at my cock which was now in the "big floppy" stage.

"This sun and all that chlorine is not good for my skin or hair. I need a shower." I nodded toward the showers that were about 20 feet away. "No they're too cold; I need a hot one with shampoo and soap. Would you like to join me?"

Of course I did and we walked up a flight of stairs to her condo. It was small but nice. It had one bedroom with an efficiency kitchen and a nice little balcony that overlooked the whole resort. The bath was a good size, with a nice shower stall. She turned on the water, took my hand, and led me in.

"You wash me first, start with the shampoo." I told her I was lousy at doing it but she said to just try. I did and probably did a crappy job. I asked if she used shampoo on her pubes. And she said yes. I was glad to do that area and just as I expected it was soft, almost fluffy. "Now do the rest of me please." I could hear a bit of yearning in her voice. I was happy to do so and thoroughly enjoyed washing all of her.

I spent an inordinate amount of time on her ass and tits. I knew I was going to be happily licking that ass in a while and wanted to test her reaction to it. She seemed to love it. I finished, she rinsed, and I gave her nipples nice long sucks. She pushed me back and told me I had to put conditioner on her hair and I did both places. Now I knew why it was so soft.

"Your turn," I said. She started at the top and shampooed my head and beard, made me rinse and then spread conditioner all over my beard. "No thigh burns for me." She cooed. "Leave it on until I say." I don't mind taking direction. I aim to please. She then took the soap and washed me thoroughly. She saved my cock for last and was down on her knees scrubbing away at my cock and ass.

"Rinse off." She ordered. I did so and she looked up at me and asked," If I put this in my mouth, will you cum?" I nodded weakly and said 'probably'.

She admonished me, "I don't want a probably. I want a guarantee. I want to taste what you have. I hear that all men taste different and I've only ever tasted one. Feed me, baby doll. But we are going to run out of hot water soon. I wouldn't want you to shrivel up again. I want to feel that big thing hitting the back of my throat and maybe get it down."

"I promise you I will blow my load in your mouth. But I don't know how long it will take. It's been a long time." I said. We got out of the shower and dried each other off. She pulled me toward the bed by my cock and pushed me down, turned me 90 degrees, and knelt between my legs.

"Now feed me some of that stuff you've been saving up for so very long." It took her about 30 minutes or so as she explored every inch of my cock with her lips and tongue, watching me for my response. I loved it when she took it all in and I guess it showed on my face. "I see you like that but don't cum down my throat. I want to taste it before I swallow it."

I told her when I was close and she came up to just keep the head in while her tongue worked all the spots she had discovered there. I blew long and hard. She sucked me dry and let me go soft in her mouth, still working that magical tongue.

When she was satisfied that she had it all she showed me her tongue, swirled my load around in her mouth and took a deep swallow. "Yummy."

She moved up next to me and gave me a deep kiss.

"How long until you recover?" I told her I had no idea. It used to be about 30 minutes but now I really didn't know. She got up, went into the bathroom and came back with a little blue pill and a glass of water. "This should do its job in about an hour. That gives you that long to show me what your tongue can do for me now."

I was happy to comply and found the best tasting pussy I had ever eaten. She was just a little salty and a whole lot sweet. She tasted like the fresh raw clams I used to eat as a kid. I drove my tongue in as far as I could and then slowly worked my way up to her rather pronounced clit. There was no problem finding it. I pulled those luscious pussy lips apart and sucked her clit until she began to shiver and I could feel goose bumps up against my cheeks. She began to cum hard and that's when I started to gently take her clit between my teeth. Her hips rose a good 6 inches off the bed as I held on and worked a couple of fingers into her cunt. She had a good 10 minute orgasm which I maybe enjoyed almost as much as her.

"Fuck me please!" I wasn't ready and there was still so much to explore down there. I picked up her legs and rolled her hips back. Then I slowly walked my tongue down her pussy and across her perineum and kept going. When my tongue finally got to her lovely asshole her appreciation was pretty apparent. She started to do a slow rock and every time she rocked back I pushed my tongue in further. Her ass tasted almost as sweet as her pussy. She had a nice low level climax. I kept it up for a while and could finally feel the blood started to flow back into my cock.

I moved up and pushed my thumb into her pussy and my middle finger into her ass. I presented my cock to her mouth and told her to suck me until I was good and hard and then I'd fuck her. She did. I knew I was hitting her g-spot from both sides and she came so hard she almost broke my thumb. I was happy her jaws didn't clamp and bite off my dick.

I spread her legs all the way apart and rammed my cock into her dripping pussy. She shuddered a little and I pulled back and did it again. This time I moved a little sideways so my pelvic horn was grinding against her big clit. She began to cum hard and I just kept up that sequence, withdraw, ram, and grind. She clamped so hard it was hard to withdraw and get back in so I slowed down just enough to keep her at a slow simmer.

Finally I was ready to give her another load. I sped up and as she came hard. So did I.

We were both spent and covered with sweat. I just stayed on top of her until I softened, shrunk, and slipped out. I offered my cum covered cock to her and she eagerly licked it off. Then I licked those magnificent tits a bit and worked my way back down to her dripping pussy. I began to lick and suck and she squirted all our mixed juices. I managed to catch most in my mouth. I moved up to kiss her and let it all flow into her mouth.

"That pill should keep working for another couple of hours. Let's go shower. On the way to the bath she said," John never touched my ass before, let alone what you did. I loved it." I told her I could tell, was happy she enjoyed it, and be happy to do it again. "Tomorrow I'm going to run to the drug store and get some lube. I want you to fuck me in the ass. I hear that it's great."

"It would be pleasure. I replied "but I only have a one day pass."

"After we fuck a few more times I'm going to go downstairs and put you on my 'permanent guest list'.

We did and she did.

oldbob68
oldbob68
178 Followers